3.9/5 (105 ratings)

About Edgestar Wine Cooler

Edgestar Wine Cooler Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edgestar Wine Cooler?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edgestar Wine Cooler?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I am very happy with my purchase. I was able to upgrade and expand my options with my wine cooler. I am very happy that I did. I would recommend this. I am glad that I chose to get added features of the wine cooler. It was a little bit extra, but I am happy with it. It does add a little bit extra quality of life to you. The wine cooler is very strong and durable. You can move it anywhere you want it and it will hold up to the wear and tear that is needed of a product as such. I really enjoy the product because I entertain a lot and this has helped me to throw a lot of parties, and it holds a lot of wine, and chills it just wonderfully.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

I like the way that I am able to easily and quickly move and remove the shelves and man it's nice because you are always putting different sizes in at any time. The shelves are nice and easy to move and also the temp works great and also nice and easy to change. The durability is good because this thing takes some abuse.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

This wine refrigerator was very unique and durable and is appealing and very customizable indeed. Has all I was looking for in a wine cooler. Great function. The features on this are the utmost top of the line. I am satisfied. This product is extremely durable because it is from a high quality manufacturing brand and I know that it is made with the very best quality. It is a very well established brand with all the latest high tech features.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Mine is an upright two door wine cooler. It has adjustable temp settings and will stand on its own or on top of something. It is stainless steel, temp controlled, 36 bottle holder, dual temp settings. It could go on top of something or under a counter type place. It even had door locks on both doors. We moved twice and it stayed durable. It still sits but nonfunctional as we purchased a new one for our new kitchen. This one is out in the garage in case my husband decided to use it. At the time of purchase, we spent a little over 1000 dollars for this specific wine cooler. It was quite the expense but with all the amenities it comes with, it was worth it.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

It is stainless, easy to set up, customizable and decorative. I store a lot of my various wines in this refrigerator and is able to fit various bottle sizes. I really enjoy using this product and would recommend to others. The features offered are able to meet all of my needs in a wine cooler. It keeps my wines cool and allows me to store conveniently within my home. I would recommend this product and found it both very functional and practical to have within in my home. It does not take up a lot of space and is a lot of fun to use. It is both affordable and allows me to get the functions that I want without spending an arm and a leg. It is highly affordable and has room for additional growth.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

There's not a whole lot of options but it's still amazing for what it does. It keeps my wine cool and organized, so I love it and I'm happy with it. It has a little light above the wine bottles that make it look really neat and the doors are see through which is my favorite thing about my wine cooler. I love the look and feel to it. I got it for Christmas a few years and it's held up perfectly. I've never had a single issue. You get what you pay for. The quality is outstanding. It was actually a little bit expensive for a wine cooler... Out of my budget for one. Luckily it was a gift.

Edgestar Wine Cooler Company Information