Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.56/5

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2020

I love the product in the can, but I hate the can. Because I love the product in the can I buy this product repeatedly, but because I am a repeat customer I know the can used is faulty. I would hate to believe that it’s done to make the consumer have to run out and buy more.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I work as a house cleaner. Twice already I needed to clean an old grease on a cooking range and inside an oven and failed as far as bought poor product. Imagine: you are in the kitchen of your client, you need to work fast and complete your tasks. And Easy-off cleaner nozzle stops working. You are in the beginning of your job with a full bottle of cleaner in your hands and you need to explain your client: sorry, I can't do this part of cleaning as far as instead of normal product I have a useless not working bottle in my hands. Terrible, terrible, terrible! Terrible company and terrible product! Never more. This product is blocked for me forever. 2 times is really enough. You can lose not just $10, you can lose permanent client with this ** producer.

Get buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Prior to having this new dual fuel oven, I haven't used oven spray often because my old oven had self clean. But I was warned against using the self clean. Yesterday, I read the instructions on the Easy Off Heavy Duty can. I used it with the warm oven cleaning method. The foam spray completely ruined the interior of the oven. Like snowflakes, the entire blue color is covered and splotched. Yesterday and today I have been trying everything I can read about or think to try to remedy the situation. NOTHING takes the white flakes off. Fortunate I have cleaned and scrubbed so much I am pretty confident there are no more chemicals in the oven, AND the oven seems to still be working. However, I have had this dual fuel oven for only 4 months and it is totally ruined inside. Has anyone had this experience and figured out a solution please? Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Spray nozzle seems to get clogged after a few minutes of spray. I have always used Easy Off, I bought one can and thought maybe it was faulty, it worked for a little bit and then you couldn't get anything else out of the can and the can is almost full. Then I bought another can and it did the same thing. I tried the contact us link and it was a dead link. It appears that there is no way to contact this company who has been in business for a very long time. I think that they are putting out faulty products and they should do something to fix the issue with the spray nozzle. I will not be buying the product in the future, I can no longer trust that I can use the entire can.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I have been using Easy-Off oven cleaner over fifty years and today I must write. WHY-WHY-Why is it that the can does not allow all of the spray to come out. I have shook it so many times to get all of the cleaner out and it never happens. Today I had to ask and this happens ALL of the time. I have cleaner in this can now and cannot get it to come out. My fiance said write them to see if they can explain. I love easy-off and have raised my children to use it but this is ridiculous.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy-Off Oven Cleaner?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Before the can is half used the sprayer stops working. Ladies and Gentlemen don't worry about the cans not being completely used: go back to your retailer with your receipt and get your money back!!!! That really works, today I am returning 2 that I bought yesterday. Use as much as you can and when it stops spraying return it to the retailer. Let them deal with the problem. I also use Carbon-Off but need a brush for the task.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I had one can of Easy-Off Oven Cleaner in storage. I went to use it and it was working fine. Then nothing would come out of the spray mechanism. It still had over half left in the can. I bought a second can on November 17, 2019, and the exact same thing happened. The lot number on the bottom of the second can is B19175-NJ2. I found it to be a pretty good product if you can get it out of the can! Poor supplier design of spray mechanism on this product!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have used Easy-Off Oven Cleaner for years. The cleaner itself works great but the can is no good. I used 1/2 a can and now the sprayer doesn't work and I can't find a way to get in touch with the company. I am shocked for such a large company you can't get in contact with them. My only thought is the company knows about the problem but doesn't want to deal with it.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I have been using EASY-OFF OVEN CLEANER for awhile but when liquid gets about halfway in can it stops dispensing, This is like the third can so far, just horrible. This is the only can that does this from this manufacturer. Is there another product that will clean ovens that I can use. I'm not going to buy this product any longer. Thanks, Vincent.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

This cleaner ruined the racks in my oven, and now I have over $200.00 in damages. The picture on the can clearly shows ovens and oven racks being cleaned. I contacted the company and after two months of complying with their multiple requests for pictures, etc. they tell me my claim is denied. If this cleaner is not for ovens and oven racks then it should not be labeled as such. I do not believe it should be the consumers' responsibility to contact the manufacturer before every cleaning product purchase. I should not be required to call the toilet manufacturer before buying a toilet cleaner, shower cleaner, stainless, cleaner, etc. This is an absurd expectation. I encourage all consumers to avoid this company for their total lack of customer care.

Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Company Information