Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Reviews

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have used Easy-Off Oven Cleaner for years. The cleaner itself works great but the can is no good. I used 1/2 a can and now the sprayer doesn't work and I can't find a way to get in touch with the company. I am shocked for such a large company you can't get in contact with them. My only thought is the company knows about the problem but doesn't want to deal with it.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I have been using EASY-OFF OVEN CLEANER for awhile but when liquid gets about halfway in can it stops dispensing, This is like the third can so far, just horrible. This is the only can that does this from this manufacturer. Is there another product that will clean ovens that I can use. I'm not going to buy this product any longer. Thanks, Vincent.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

This cleaner ruined the racks in my oven, and now I have over $200.00 in damages. The picture on the can clearly shows ovens and oven racks being cleaned. I contacted the company and after two months of complying with their multiple requests for pictures, etc. they tell me my claim is denied. If this cleaner is not for ovens and oven racks then it should not be labeled as such. I do not believe it should be the consumers' responsibility to contact the manufacturer before every cleaning product purchase. I should not be required to call the toilet manufacturer before buying a toilet cleaner, shower cleaner, stainless, cleaner, etc. This is an absurd expectation. I encourage all consumers to avoid this company for their total lack of customer care.

Resolution response: Sept. 7, 2019

Update to my review yesterday: I finally got through to the company. Although I haven't received them yet, I have been promised coupons to use for future product. I am updating to 3 stars because I think the design of the cans is faulty, not the individual cans. I will be looking for an alternative product.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

This morning I decided to clean the racks in my oven. I had 2 cans of Easy-Off Fume Free in the cabinet. BOTH cans failed within a few minutes! I drove to the store and purchased 1 can of Fume Free (they only had one can) and 1 can of Heavy Duty Easy-Off. The Fume Free failed within the first 2 minutes and the Heavy Duty worked perfectly but my project was not complete. Back to the store AGAIN for a can of Heavy Duty. This can failed too but not before the racks were clean. Easy-Off works great, I won't argue that point. However, I shouldn't have to buy 5 (!!!!) cans to accomplish a simple job!!! Foolishly thinking I would complain the the company and receive compensation I went to the website. If you guessed that the "Contact Us" tab is not working you'd be right! There is an 800# on the can but that does not work either. Not to be outdone I will probably mail the cans back to the manufacturer in NJ!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Like so many other consumers here, I foolishly purchased a can of Easy-Off Oven Cleaner, sprayed it once onto a small section of my oven, and found that the spray dispenser just stopped working. With a just-about-full can, I tried to call the company phone number on the can on a weekday during business hours. The recording told me the "office was now closed" even though I was calling during the days/times the recording told me the office was open. So I went to the Easy-Off website only to find the "Contact Us" page was a dead link. How can any company be allowed to sell a product that simply doesn't work and gives the consumer absolutely no recourse when it fails? Save your money and buy virtually ANY other oven cleaner other than Easy-Off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy-Off Oven Cleaner?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I am only writing this bad review here because apparently their "Contact Us" link works as well as their sprayer on the oven cleaner. I have bought too many cans of the fume free oven cleaner and each time I am less than half way through the can and the sprayer slowly stops working. I have tried every Youtube, Pinterest and general tip to try unclogging it and NOTHING. This stuff is by no means cheap and yet they cannot seem to get it together and find a way to stop this issue!! On a positive note for the short time that the sprayer actually sprays the cleaner works great!!

Original review: July 24, 2019

3 Tins down, 2 different retailers and the same fault with each and every aerosol pack of Easy-Off Oven Cleaner. A disappointing splutter of fine mist to start, then I get 1/3 to half way through the can and, that's it... no more spray. Plenty of product still in the tin, but no product emerges. I tried cleaning the nozzle to no avail. Looks like there's not enough gas to match the content. Ended up using Selleys BBQ Tough I had at hand to finish the job. Lots of thick foam to cover my racks. Did a great job.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Used Easy-Off Concentrate Detergent. My hands are permanently nerve damaged. This chemical should be used occasionally in tough pans. Not all day while working 10 hour shifts. My hands were cracked, red, bleeding, blisters, trigger thumb, pins/needles, numb, my eyesight is worse, headaches, this has been a nightmare. Wondering if anyone else has had similar.? FB Jamie **

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Marketing and everyone else that tested this fume free product must have ZERO smell factor. Not only does it create a terrible smell when spraying. It does absolutely nothing to clean the oven. Worse product ever --- I want my money back and of course my time for waiting for this product to work following directions - gone! Be glad to send company photos!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I've used EO over the years. Today I needed to clean my ceiling fan blades. Out of my regular cleaner, so I sprayed some EO on the rag. Wiped the blades, it not only cleaned the blades with one wipe it shined the blades up. it took no time at all. Really happy I tried it. Thank you.

Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Company Information