Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

46 Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 24, 2019

3 Tins down, 2 different retailers and the same fault with each and every aerosol pack of Easy-Off Oven Cleaner. A disappointing splutter of fine mist to start, then I get 1/3 to half way through the can and, that's it... no more spray. Plenty of product still in the tin, but no product emerges. I tried cleaning the nozzle to no avail. Looks like there's not enough gas to match the content. Ended up using Selleys BBQ Tough I had at hand to finish the job. Lots of thick foam to cover my racks. Did a great job.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Used Easy-Off Concentrate Detergent. My hands are permanently nerve damaged. This chemical should be used occasionally in tough pans. Not all day while working 10 hour shifts. My hands were cracked, red, bleeding, blisters, trigger thumb, pins/needles, numb, my eyesight is worse, headaches, this has been a nightmare. Wondering if anyone else has had similar.? FB Jamie **

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Marketing and everyone else that tested this fume free product must have ZERO smell factor. Not only does it create a terrible smell when spraying. It does absolutely nothing to clean the oven. Worse product ever --- I want my money back and of course my time for waiting for this product to work following directions - gone! Be glad to send company photos!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I've used EO over the years. Today I needed to clean my ceiling fan blades. Out of my regular cleaner, so I sprayed some EO on the rag. Wiped the blades, it not only cleaned the blades with one wipe it shined the blades up. it took no time at all. Really happy I tried it. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I cleaned my oven with Easy-Off and it worked well. I let it sit and then was able to get most of the dried on oven grime off. I cleaned it very thoroughly where I got every possible bit of oven blackness off that was possible. Then I noticed the next day when I went to use the over that there was white streaks leftover that I was sure I had already cleaned. It had left a residue that I already cleaned. I believe the product works but sometimes you have to go back and clean it again because residue will show up even after it is thoroughly cleaned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy-Off Oven Cleaner?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

The product was used as directed. The can stopped spraying when it was half-full. This is not the first time this has happened. I will never buy this product again! There has to be a better way of packaging so this problem doesn't occur. Years ago Easy-Off came in a jar with an attached brush and worked very well. As for it not having fumes, I cleaned my oven shelves outdoors and began choking on the odor and chemicals.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

The Easy Off Heavy Duty Cleaner left white marks ALL over my stainless steel oven. Completely destroyed my oven. It looks like I have painted over parts of my oven with white paint. Company refused to do anything about it. Absolutely disgusting product and disgusting company. Will never purchase a product from them ever again and will tell every single person I know about my experience.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Can quit spraying after shaking numerous times. The can is half full. Not the first time this happened. Had another can that did the same thing. Tried calling the number and of course after office hours. Will NEVER buy this product again. I was in the middle of cleaning the grates on my stove when the can quit spraying. The can is more than half full. Extremely frustrating.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Yes, all the cans lose spraying power when half empty. Every time it happened, for the last 4 cans, I called the company phone number on the can, and they gave me 2 discount coupons to buy a new can at a discount. They had no answer when confronted with the question. But in the beginning, those cans used to work until the end. Question: WHY DON'T THEY MAKE A HAND SPRAY BOTTLE AND SOLVED THIS PROBLEM.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I just finished cleaning my oven with two cans of Easy-Off... I’m a single Dad with four kids and our oven needed cleaning 5 YEARS ago when I bought the cans! :) They both emptied to the last drop (I shook them up very well before spraying)... And Easy-Off easily liquified all that baked on grime. I bake pies, scalloped potatoes, and casseroles fairly often and they always boil over. :) I only use it on a cold oven to reduce fumes... and I wear welding gloves to wipe the oven out. I picked the oldest bath towel and threw it out when I was done. When my wife was alive she always choose Easy-Off so that what I use. It works perfectly even if the cans are five years old!!

Easy-Off Oven Cleaner Company Information