2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

3.2/5 (26 ratings)

About Dyna-Glo

Dyna-Glo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dyna-Glo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dyna-Glo?

Original review: July 7, 2018

We bought one 2 years ago. Kept it covered when not in use as well as cleaned it after each use. Went to open it this summer and the entire grill had totally fell apart. The bottom came right out. I do not recommend these grills at all. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The best quality of all is how evenly it distributes the heat. The cost to purchase this grill was a great buy. I also like the vast diversity of the different size food that can be prepared. I would like for this brand to be able to be bought at more retailers. Also a larger selection to choose from in stores and not just catalogs or online. My best experience is how cooking out on the grill brings family and friends together. It's great from just roasting up marshmallows to cooking a large brisket. Very happy customer.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Dual burners on the in and separate burner on the outside, stainless steel gas grill with two cooking levels. Also has multiple temperature settings. It's easy clean and constructed from stainless steel. It would be nice if it had bigger dimensions especially the depth. I don't like the coating on the grill and I think stainless steel works better. Other than that I love my grill. I really enjoy my grill and we do a lot of cookouts throughout the summer with family and friends and I require a grill that is durable and long lasting without breaking the bank.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Good for easy summer dinners! Easy to clean and nothing seems to stick to it. Always seems to light easily also and have never had a problem with it. Have used this almost every night during warm weather in our area. If it could be taller for the taller men who are usually the ones who are made to do the cooking at the outdoor parties we have. No one likes leaning over to cook especially when you have a lot people attending a cookout. Besides that, have not had any problems and have had this grill quite awhile. Takes a long time to break in a grill so you know how to clean and work it to your liking.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

It's been a positive and enjoyable experience. I cook frequently on the grill, at least 3 times a week, sometimes more and each time it has never let me down. Professional Quality, easy to use and maintain, makes good tasting food. Even though it has 5 burners it doesn't eat through a tank of propane like other grills I've had. However, it's expensive, even though the grill is of high quality, the price to performance ratio is very skewed. The same style grill can be had for less elsewhere with similar quality.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I love Dyna-Glo grill, I have owned 2 of them and have bought a few for gifts for other people. It cooks evenly and also quickly and holds its heat for awhile. It's lightweight and easy to move and store, and it is affordable to use. The grill is durable and well made. I just wish it came in more colors, and a few different sizes. And maybe in a protective case/pouch plus a thermometer built in to help control temperature would be a cool feature as well.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

This is a great grill. I bought this grill for my husband for Father's Day. He absolutely loves cooking on it and does so every chance possible. The food tastes great, easy cleanup and has enough room to cook for others if we want to entertain. I like the fact it has a side burner and on the other side it has a shelf. Also four burners is always a big plus. But it would have been nice if it had came with a cover for it, so it wouldn't have to be out in the weather. Could have had a bigger place to warm the buns.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I have been using this brand for a long time, for very many years and using this grill is a no guesswork, consistent process. It never changes. This type of grill can heat up really fast which helps to get the food going, it also allows foods to cook more evenly and really locks in the flavors of the foods. This grill also looks really attractive on my patio in my outdoor space which makes me happy. But I would improve upon this grill by making it larger, allowing more food to be prepared at one time. This would allow for more time with friends and less time having to cook. I would make this grill more affordable for everyone at the same time especially if a larger size were made for purchasing. Other than those I will continue to purchase this brand of grill for many, many years to come. Overall it is a great product that I would definitely recommend to my friends!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I like this Dyna-Glo BBQ grill a little bit but not a whole lot because the igniters that are used to start it do not ignite on the first try. Sometimes it takes more than one try to start it. What I do like is the price. It is a little bit cheaper than the other BBQ that are available on the cooker island markets such as Walmart, Target, one of my favorite stores or hard supply hardware.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We love our Dyna-Glo barbecue grill. It is a two-burner with double shelf extensions. It runs on propane and was purchased from Jet.com at a great price. It runs on a replaceable propane bottle. It's convenient with a small footprint. The dual burners provide sufficient capacity for my wife and I, plus guests. Its automatic starter is convenient while the stainless steel grill is easily cleaned. However, assembly could be improved.

We have owned this grill for 9 months, and use it a couple of times monthly. We typically use it for hamburgers, corn and hot dogs. The warming shelf is handy, and and the grilling area functions fine. Our son-in-law bought a hamburger stuffing contraption and introduced us to bacon/onion, jalapeno stuffed meat that was a real treat, but had to lengthen the cooking time.

Dyna-Glo Company Information