3.43/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dyna-Glo

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dyna-Glo Reviews

Original review: July 1, 2019

I bought the three burner Dyna-Glo grill and ordered a cover fork. It the two - three burner cover was way too small so I returned it and bought a four burner cover. The four burner cover was way too big. Do they make a cover to fit a three burner.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The back half of the grill has always cooked hotter/faster than the front half. Not terrible to deal with as I just move the items around during grilling to cook evenly. The major downfall is rusting. After only one year of use the bottom completely rusted and fell out leaving a large hole beneath the burners. The cooking grate and heat tents are also rusting and would need to be replaced soon if the grill was worth keeping. This grill was routinely cleaned and covered after use. It was also kept under a covered patio out of rain and direct sunlight in a climate with mild winters (never snows).

Get expert buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I bought this about a year ago and every time I change out the gas canister, the thing won’t light more than a barely-there flame that is useless. I cannot count on it to fire up! After leaving it sitting for days, sometimes it will work, sometimes not. In short, even with a brand new tank, it behaves like it’s running on fumes! Buyer beware!

Original review: July 7, 2018

We bought one 2 years ago. Kept it covered when not in use as well as cleaned it after each use. Went to open it this summer and the entire grill had totally fell apart. The bottom came right out. I do not recommend these grills at all. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The best quality of all is how evenly it distributes the heat. The cost to purchase this grill was a great buy. I also like the vast diversity of the different size food that can be prepared. I would like for this brand to be able to be bought at more retailers. Also a larger selection to choose from in stores and not just catalogs or online. My best experience is how cooking out on the grill brings family and friends together. It's great from just roasting up marshmallows to cooking a large brisket. Very happy customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dyna-Glo?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Dual burners on the in and separate burner on the outside, stainless steel gas grill with two cooking levels. Also has multiple temperature settings. It's easy clean and constructed from stainless steel. It would be nice if it had bigger dimensions especially the depth. I don't like the coating on the grill and I think stainless steel works better. Other than that I love my grill. I really enjoy my grill and we do a lot of cookouts throughout the summer with family and friends and I require a grill that is durable and long lasting without breaking the bank.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Good for easy summer dinners! Easy to clean and nothing seems to stick to it. Always seems to light easily also and have never had a problem with it. Have used this almost every night during warm weather in our area. If it could be taller for the taller men who are usually the ones who are made to do the cooking at the outdoor parties we have. No one likes leaning over to cook especially when you have a lot people attending a cookout. Besides that, have not had any problems and have had this grill quite awhile. Takes a long time to break in a grill so you know how to clean and work it to your liking.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

It's been a positive and enjoyable experience. I cook frequently on the grill, at least 3 times a week, sometimes more and each time it has never let me down. Professional Quality, easy to use and maintain, makes good tasting food. Even though it has 5 burners it doesn't eat through a tank of propane like other grills I've had. However, it's expensive, even though the grill is of high quality, the price to performance ratio is very skewed. The same style grill can be had for less elsewhere with similar quality.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I love Dyna-Glo grill, I have owned 2 of them and have bought a few for gifts for other people. It cooks evenly and also quickly and holds its heat for awhile. It's lightweight and easy to move and store, and it is affordable to use. The grill is durable and well made. I just wish it came in more colors, and a few different sizes. And maybe in a protective case/pouch plus a thermometer built in to help control temperature would be a cool feature as well.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

This is a great grill. I bought this grill for my husband for Father's Day. He absolutely loves cooking on it and does so every chance possible. The food tastes great, easy cleanup and has enough room to cook for others if we want to entertain. I like the fact it has a side burner and on the other side it has a shelf. Also four burners is always a big plus. But it would have been nice if it had came with a cover for it, so it wouldn't have to be out in the weather. Could have had a bigger place to warm the buns.

Dyna-Glo expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dyna-Glo is one of many brands sold by GHP Group, Inc. The company is a leader in both indoor and outdoor living, selling products that include grills, patio heat lamps and fire pits. Dyna-Glo grills and smokers are available online and at retailers nationwide.

• Range of types: Dyna-Glo grills are available as smokers, gas or charcoal grills, making them a versatile option for consumers.

• Fast shipping: All online orders are shipped out within three to five days, so you can have your grill or smoker ready to fire up shortly after you order it.

• Full refund: All GHP Group orders are eligible for a no-hassle 30-day refund if you find you aren’t satisfied with your purchase.

• Accessories for your outdoor space: Fully accessorize your outdoor living space in one shopping trip. Buy your choice of heated lamps, fire pits and grill and smoker covers to create your personal outdoor living oasis.

• Dual fuel grill: Not sure if you want a charcoal or gas grill? There’s no need to choose when you buy Dyna-Glo’s dual fuel grill. You’ll have the best of both worlds with a grill that is charcoal on one side and gas on the other.

• Best for: Dyna-Glo grills are best for homeowners with a medium to large outdoor living space.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs