Delta Home Protect

Our number one goal is to ensure that maintaining your home is easier than ever. We are committed to our customers and go above and beyond to protect your wallet from unexpected repair costs.

Today, we are one of the nation's leading home warranty providers that secure & send out qualified professionals ready to assist with any problem that comes your way. We also offer the option to select your own choice of contractors that you prefer. Call us today to get a free quote!

Compare Home Warranties, Service Plans

Research top Home Warranties, Service Plans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The sales rep of Delta Home Protect did a fantastic job. He let me know everything I needed to know and didn’t have a problem emailing me the information that I requested. After scrutinizing the contract, I had a list of questions that he didn’t have any problems answering. I also like the pricing of Delta, plus, the fact that they came down in price when I bought a large package. I also like that they cover things that other companies don’t cover, which is greatly appreciated. I’m really hoping that they will do a better job of covering my house and the parts that I need, than my other company. I have definitely recommended Delta to other people.

I own 6 properties, all of which are covered by Delta. In the past year I have made several claims and service was more than what I could ask for. Took less than 48 hours for technicians to arrive and fix the issues I was having. Kept my tenants happy and me a satisfied customer. Will definitely renew this July. I will take them up on the multiyear discount this time around.

I wanted to feel comfortable knowing that my appliances are protected so I decided to get a home warranty. One of the agents that I rented from gave me Delta Home Protect's number. I couldn't ask for a better person to speak with than that Delta representative. He explained to me what are covered and made me understand everything. He also sent me an email where I could read over everything. I'm satisfied and I'd recommend this company.

We have a policy with Delta and when we call to get service either no one answers or we leave a message with our agent and he doesnt return our calls. I went to their website and it says it's down for maintenance. It's been 2 days it's been down. We had to pay out of our pocket $400 to repair our furnace. Are they out of business?

I bought their coverage about 4 months ago, paying in advance for 2 years. I had my first claim 2 months ago and they were very frustrating to deal with. I would submit a claim and hear nothing for a week. Once you got Abby on the phone she always said she would resolve it by the end of the day, but still no payment to any vendor. The ONLY action they actually took is finally approving the work on a claim after 2 weeks. And as of last week, the website is down, the phones roll to voicemail, and all communication has stopped. I can't reach anyone, and I have three open claims. I am documenting all attempts at contact, but after reading other posts, think it very likely that they have shut down. Is there any recourse? So frustrating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Home Protect?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Our washing machine broke last Wednesday and we have not be able to reach anyone at Delta Home Warranty. No one answers the phone, the website is "DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE." And NO RESPONSE to our email. We had to call a service provider to come out, which won't happen until Tuesday. I am very dissatisfied with this company. Did they go out of business???

I reported a plumbing problem on 09/14/2016 to 877-449-3040. Abby took the message. She called back in couple days stated that there will be no technician to take care of my problem in one week. Nothing happened after one week, so I called back. I called on 9/21, 9/29, 9/30, 10/11/16. I left messages, but no one call me back. Today, I called the phone # on the internet 855-851-7417, also no one answer. I don't if they are out of business.

I bought a home warranty from them a year ago and now I have an issue with my washing machine. I filed a claim a month ago and no one has come to fix it. I have been trying to get a hold of someone for a week now and no one is responding.

I've been a Delta customer for a couple of months now. I like the cost, features, applicability and the appropriateness of the plan to my particular home and it's what I need. Their sales rep was helpful, answered my questions and worked with me on their price. But I'm looking forward to not having any claims and having absolutely no reason to call Delta.

I just signed up with Delta because they have coverage for my roof and they were also cheaper. Their rep was good and I liked him. He's very professional.

I got Delta a month ago because they had a deductible from coverage. I initially set up for someone to call me over the internet. Then we did it over the phone and also shared some emails back and forth discussing it. The rep was very helpful and very friendly. The only thing I was not sold upfront was the waiting period. I probably would’ve purchased it a little bit sooner just to be on the safe side if I had known that. It started out not to be an issue but it possibly could’ve been. Nevertheless, I won't have to worry about major expenses if something would fail because I have Delta.

My conversation with the Delta rep made me go with the company. He was knowledgeable and answered my questions. They were also having a sale so that helped, too. With Delta Home Protect, hopefully things get fixed in a timely fashion.

I already had a home warranty and was comparing prices when I found Delta had a pretty price. I just started with them and everything has been fine. I got it over the phone and the sales rep was very helpful and explained everything. The service fee is pretty low so if I'll have to use it, it’ll be very economical.

I got different quotes from various companies, and Delta was the best priced for what I wanted covered. However, it took some time for me get my login for the account online since I couldn't get a customer service rep on the phone. I tried on a Friday but I couldn't get one. I sent a message online since I thought they have people who respond through email but I never got a response. So, I had to call back the next week. And then, when I did log in to the account, it wasn't very detailed with information. But other than that, everything seems fine. I just hope when something does break that they are fast and fix it without a problem.

We had just bought our house a year ago and when I came to renew the home warranty company that we had, the price was much higher than what it was originally. I went with Delta mainly for the cost for the protection. Their rep was very good and he has been helpful.

I was researching different companies and decided to go with Delta Home Protect because it’s a good option. Their claim fee was reasonable along with which they all protected makes sense to me, and their reviews were pretty solid as well. The rep has been professional and everything’s been great.

I was waiting for my year to come up with my previous home warranty provider because I wasn't happy there. My son started doing research and Delta Home caught my eye. When I spoke to a gentleman, he answered a couple of my questions. I'd say, “Well, I'm gonna ask you a question and maybe it's stupid,” and he would be like, “Oh, no. No question is stupid. You ask away.” With my previous home warranty, I would ask a question like, “Do you guys cover termites or crickets and lizards and stuff?” They would say, “Oh, well, let me get you somebody else.” With Delta, their staff answered my questions right away. He knew his business and what he was talking about. He was very helpful and polite. So I felt comfortable to ask with Delta as opposed to the previous one that I had where I was afraid to even call. I can call Delta any time without feeling like I'm wasting their time. I'll definitely recommend them.

I started researching online the different protection companies, their prices and coverage. Delta Home Protect gave me the best deal. They worked with me on the price per year and they charged $45 while the other ones charge either $65 or $75. There was only one that covered absolutely everything, but they were twice as expensive.

The guy that I spoke to was very nice. They wanted to charge me $369 a year for taking it for two years, and I said, “Well, if you can go down to $350.” So he said, “Okay, we’ll do $350.” I wanted my ice crusher and my icemaker included in my coverage with my refrigerator and he did that as well. Then he gave me four extra months, so I got 28 months for $700 and I got the price at $45 for that. I made sure he wrote that in for the icemaker because to me, it was ridiculous to cover the refrigerator, but not the icemaker and ice crusher. The others wanted me to pay an extra $25 a year just to add that but he worked with me and the others weren’t willing to.

To me, it’s really important that somebody will work with me since I'm retired and on a limited budget. That’s part of the reason why I decided to take that out was because the warranties that I had on my appliances had just come off and they were from Sears. Typically, I’ve always had them under warranty because if something happens, I simply want to call because I know how expensive it is. If somebody comes out, it’s easily $150 to $170. In addition, they have local people so they’re not that different. There’s a lot of companies out there now that do the same thing. On the other hand, I haven’t received anything in the mail as far as what’s protected and what to do. They haven’t done anything and they don’t start until the 23rd which they said my coverage would start.

I did a Google search and found Delta. They had attractive prices and their coverage was very good. Everything was smooth when I purchased my warranty from them.

I was searching through the internet and found that Delta had a bunch of good reviews. Purchasing was pretty smooth. I talked to a guy and told him what I was looking for, and he gave me a rate. Then he gave me a couple different options like package deals rather than just giving me one year. The price that they offered me was pretty awesome, so I went with it and got the six-year coverage. Everything was A+.

Delta Home Protect had a special going like $150 off so we got them. Their sales rep was good and real informative.

Purchasing was good and very easy. We executed it by email so I was pretty happy - being able to do it via internet was a crucial factor. Plus, the sales rep was friendly and accommodating.

I had trouble getting Delta Home Protect to send me the actual contract. I called them and the gentleman said that I'll get an email in the next 48 hours and a hard copy which I'll receive next week. But I had to ask again, and they finally sent me a generic one via email. Then I had to call again for the third time to request the hard copy and for a copy of local vendors which the salesman said he would provide me, and he has still yet to do that.

I took the complete protection package from Delta. The sales rep was helpful. Buying the home warranty through internet is good and took just a couple of minutes. However, the credit card I gave to Delta was suspended, so I had to clear up the issue with the credit card company. After that, my credit card was fine. I talked to their customer service rep a couple of times, and it's been good. I was happy with Delta.

The Delta sales rep was pretty responsive. Whenever I had a question, I got a call back or an email immediately. I was mostly worried because I had never heard about Delta before. So I generally had questions with how long Delta has been on business, and he told me that they have been around for eight years and that they are expanding. That made me feel a little comfortable.

The capacitor on our AC went out and needed to be replaced. I called Delta on Saturday, on Monday and this morning, left a message and nobody answered the phone. Finally, I was able to call after 10 AM and somebody answered. At first they said that they are open 24/7 and then they changed it to 10 AM to 7 PM. Trying to reach somebody was the most difficult part of my experience. Then, the rep didn't seem knowledgeable but she got the job done. I have been without AC since Saturday so I contacted them and got approval to use my own technician. They said that they'll reimburse me for the trip minus my service call fee. But I have no idea how long it's going to take because I've read terrible things. I wouldn't recommend them because it doesn't seem that they're very consistent.

I first found Delta Home Protect through the ConsumerAffairs website. I got the address and communicated with Dan via email. He was responsive and answered all my questions. I bought a home warranty from them over the phone. The warranty will give me peace of mind, knowing that if anything goes wrong, Delta will have it covered. I have recommended them to somebody.

I recently signed a contract with Delta Home Protect on three properties. The price is pretty competitive but they have some quite number of reception which is not common to other companies. The purchasing experience was simple. Steve, the rep who contacted me through the phone, was pretty good. He was straight and clear. Initially, it was pretty complicated because the amount charged to my credit card made me exceed my limit so we had to change to a different payment method which was through PayPal, but that's okay now. However, I cannot find the duration on the contract that they gave me but I saw the email that they have a duration.

I purchased a Delta Home Protect warranty over the internet and the process has been easy. Their sales rep was good, timely, quick and he answered the questions that I had. I also bought a warranty for the people who bought my other house but we haven’t closed on our new house yet. So, I haven’t received what I was supposed to get in the mail yet. Nonetheless, Delta gives me the peace of mind knowing that I won’t be out some large expenses unexpectedly if anything should go wrong.

I purchase my Delta Home Protect home warranty over the phone and the sales rep was very helpful and very informative. The contract was sent via email which was very convenient for me. I just started with them and I'm looking forward to the protection and and ease of service from them.

Delta Home Protect Company Profile