3.62/5

53 Delta Faucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 8, 2018

I love Delta products. It is the only brand that I know and never had any problems with Delta products so will continue to buy Delta products unless I run into a problem with them. My friends use Delta products also and never had any problems. My family have been using Delta products for many many years as well.

Original review: June 7, 2018

They work for a time. They always have to be replaced. It is life... you can do it yourself or have someone else do it. However, the price is always high when you have to buy these things so be careful when you get the right one or in a short time you will be doing it again. Even so, Delta is one of the good ones.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Delta is a fancy faucet but it does turn the water on and off and it does not drip. I like it and it works well. Kohler is supposed to be the top brand but Delta does fine and I don't need another one. The Delta brand is good and it meets my expectations.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Trust Delta not to drip or leak, and it's what I expected. I like everything about my new Delta kitchen sink all in one faucet, which saves space and allows me to install my water purifier system without having to drill a new hole in the sink edge, since I can use the old sprayer hold for the purified water outlet. I like Delta's unconditional guarantee. I like that it's easy to install, handsome and convenient, washerless, single attachment, no separate sprayer, tall faucet, single temperature handle, and makes working at the sink easy and simple. Also, classic yet modern look, stylish yet intuitive to use. I like the chrome finish and that it's easy to clean and maintain.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have always had a really great experience w/ Delta and always buy Delta. They are the top of the line IMHO, they are great and have a good reputation. I love everything about the Delta faucet. They are long lasting and I have never had any problems with them. I like the way they look also. Very functional and reliable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucet Company?

Original review: June 3, 2018

Delta Faucets has good quality and nice design: the functionality of the faucet is excellent and it goes well with the stainless steel design of my kitchen. I like its sleek design, one spout for both hot and cold water, get tons of compliments, the high neck is very easy to use for prepping veggies and rinsing dishes. I only have positive things to say about the brand, but would be great if it were cheaper and things like drawer pulls were avail to coordinate. Also, sometimes it is a bit confusing what sizes are appropriate to use for a space without seeing them first, it would be great for a website to have an actual size three d model available to view to get a better sense of the visual when ordering online.

Original review: June 1, 2018

The experience I had with Delta Faucets has been great. The faucet's quality is great. It is made with very good quality, very sturdy products. It's very to maintain and easy to clean. I also liked the way it looks. It fit perfectly in my kitchen. The price was also good compared to other products. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Original review: May 31, 2018

So far everything is working great. I have very clean looking faucet. I like that there's hot and cold and I love how it flows. It hooks up to my dishwasher and the sprayer works great on cleaning some dishes. I have a sprayer with this faucet and it has different settings than just one which they normally do. The faucet is the best that I've ever owned. I would buy another and I would always recommend to buy this faucet with the sprayers.

Original review: May 30, 2018

My experiencewas very good. I was satisfied with this product because it's very easy to install, accurate and dependable to have, plus the warranty is good because it last a long time. I'd like them to add more options though.

Original review: May 26, 2018

So far it has been fantastic, has taken a lot of abuse and wear and tear we have been through many faucets esp since my daughter started doing dishes. She takes her dislike out for dirty dishes on the poor innocent faucet and in the end it makes the ultimate sacrifice. Removable sprayer, and is a very solid piece, and my daughter hasn't destroyed it yet. I am happy it came with the brushed steel instead of shiny, also I like the fact that it is metal and not a metal over plastic or a weird resin like a lot of the generic types are. But I didn't like the price.

Original review: May 24, 2018

If you talk about modern innovation and great looking faucets you have to start and end with Delta. They have made my faucet the crown jewel of my kitchen and it's really exceptional and makes my kitchen a place where everyone in the house hangs out. I love the way it just comes on when I put my hands near it or a cup near it and how I can regulate the water pressure depending on what I'm doing whether it's cooking or just drinking. I also love the way it looks futuristic and next level. I can't explain enough how futuristic and innovative my Delta faucet is. It really is something that the whole family can use and not suffer from wear and tear and really hold up to the kids and their rambunctious.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I recently purchased a Delta Faucet for my kitchen sink. I absolutely love the quality of it. I got a high arch faucet, which makes washing large pots and pans so much easier! The design is very sleek and modern, but still fits in with my kitchen decor. The installation was extremely easy as well! It is very easy to wipe clean and keep shiny. The price was extremely affordable and it looks more expensive than it is! Overall, my experience with Delta faucets has been a great one. The biggest improvement would be some type of splash resistance seal on it. The faucet wipes clean very, very easily, however, it gets dirty and water stains on it quickly and easily.

Original review: May 3, 2018

We purchased a Delta kitchen faucet model 9192 DST. Love it! 3 years after installing it myself, it was easy, it started to leak at the tap. Contacted Delta. They immediately sent me the replacement cartridge free of charge. Lifetime warranty. Service was fast, efficient, friendly. VERY pleased with Delta.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I am very pleased with the Delta faucet. It matches my kitchen sink. It looks good and it does not leak which some faucets do. A lower price on their items would be better though. But this is a very good brand and I would purchase the same brand again next time I need a new faucet. I would also recommend this to anyone who is thinking about purchasing a new faucet.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I am very pleased with my faucet for many different reasons. Most important is it looks very modern. I really like the way it looks and the twist and turns that make it very stylish. It is simple to use and works absolutely perfect. It has two handles so there is no confusing directions. However, they could make it a little more affordable so that the lower income people like me can afford it a little easier.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Delta faucets last a lifetime. It is a great product and they are one of the best you can buy. The only way I would buy another brand would be because I could not afford a Delta. The bad thing about a Delta is - once it starts to drip, even changing the washer is not going to help. It is still going to drip. The only thing you can do is buy another one. Faucet is over 30 years old and it is dripping and I have no choice but to buy another one in the near future, but it will be a Delta.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I had such an amazing experience with Delta Faucets overall. I really liked the product and all its features. It is extremely appealing and works perfectly and with no issues or problems. I am very pleased with the product.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Delta Faucets is a very high quality brand that I trust wholeheartedly. They had the silver plated which matches the other accents in my kitchen perfectly. The faucet has one lever to switch from hot to cold. It is so easy to use & I can get the perfect temp water easily with it being on one handle. Handle lifts easily and it has a wonderful water flow stream. But if I push too hard on handle some water sips out from underneath. I am assuming it is a washer issue. Also, I hope they make a faucet that easier to keep shiny without having to clean it all the time. Other than that, I LOVE Delta Faucets!!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have used Delta faucets for years and have never had a bad experience with any of their products from kitchen to bath. My new kitchen faucet is a simple, single handle faucet with sprayer. I really like the simplicity in using the sprayer and the swivel range of the faucet. The design uses a diamond technology that reduces leak points and increases the life of the product. I am very pleased with the performance of the product and my overall experience with Delta is excellent.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Have used Delta faucets many times throughout the years for bath sink and kitchen sink applications. The faucet can be purchased at both Home Depot and Lowe's as well as Ferguson Plumbing Supply. The faucet is made to last with many popular designs and finishes. The prices for the faucets are reasonable and can be installed quickly with few tools needed. The durability and updated designs fit perfectly with most any home design. If needed, the faucets washers are easily replaced and takes very little expertise or time to fix the leak.

Original review: April 16, 2018

The Delta faucet that I purchased was on sale and was part of open box inventory because it was a return. Open box deals are great. I would probably not be able to afford this faucet had it not been returned. It's a nice looking faucet although it was on the cheaper side of their selection and not as stylish as I would like. It works as it is supposed to work. It does not spray the ceiling which has happened TWICE before when a faucet broke when I turned it on and decorated my ceiling. It had both the hot and cold handles.

It was relatively easy to install, and this was the first time that I had installed a faucet all by myself. I was afraid that I would damage it, but everything worked out all right. Though the instructions could have had a bit more detail as most instructions usually could. Summing up, it's a premium faucet and relatively inexpensive especially considering this is considered one of the premium brands. A plus all the way around. Maybe next time, I will save my money and buy one of the higher end models of this brand and see if I like it better.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I love Delta Faucets. I pretty much liked everything about the Delta faucet and I wish all faucets were this great! The chrome is very bright and we like the water pressure of the faucet. We preferred Delta from the brand we had before that leaked all over and ended up breaking towards the handle. I would never use another brand for my home! We switched all the bathrooms and kitchen to Delta faucets! I really had a great experience with Delta!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2011

Purchased a high-end faucet to go with a new vanity. It began leaking soon after installed. Delta says they offer a lifetime warranty but they provide parts only -- their policy is "we do not pay for service". Consumers should put no trust in their warranty. It will cost at least $100 to have the parts installed.

Delta Faucets Company Information