Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

61 Delta Faucets Consumer Reviews

Resolution response: April 18, 2019

I'm happy that we were able to help take care of you! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Jon

Original review: April 5, 2019

The faucet looked good and worked until it started leaking (minor leak) then leak started increasing and damaged my drywall. Delta asked for picture of the faucet which was broken from the bottom core that connect hot-cold. They ended up sending me parts that has nothing to do with the broken one. When I called before shipping, they said pictures are not clear, not to me, and asked for another set and said by the way, it broke due to corrosion and it's not covered under warranty. I also have 2 years old ~$250 kitchen faucet that is leaking and I won't butter calling them again. I do not recommend Delta Faucet because I lost trust in their products, I don't trust their warranty system nor their customer service. I think the cheapest brand won't be worse than this expensive Delta. I'm done with Delta, and will replace their faucets at the first chance without going through their service. Abdel.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I recently contacted Delta to have a part replaced for a kitchen faucet. Leaky spray nozzle which made my faucet unusable. They kept saying the part was on its way, then finally said it was on back order. So for almost two weeks now I have been unable to use my kitchen faucet. Including for a long planned birthday party for my son. Embarrassing to have a malfunctioning sink for the party. Now today, they are sending a different part, a plug so I can disconnect the faulty spray hose and use my sink again. Why was this not an option before as they lied about the part being on its way. Dishonest customer service from Delta. I suggest you buy from any company but Delta. Brian **.

Delta Faucets response

We are very sorry about your experience, Brian. Our desire is to provide great service every time, and we fell short here. Most orders arrive within 4-8 business days. Since parts are made-to-order, this time frame includes both manufacture and shipping. An unforeseen delay did cause us to miss the delivery time quoted to you and we apologize that this delay was not communicated to you sooner. Please know that we are working to bring a resolution to you as quickly as possible.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: March 27, 2019

A Delta faucet was installed in my home when I built it. It had a lifetime warranty. Recently my faucet started leaking. I called the plumber who had installed it. He said I would have to take a picture of the faucet and send it to Delta and order the parts, either that or he would have to come to my house and diagnose the problem to the tune of 100$. Then after waiting around ten days which is how long it would take to get the part he would come out to install it for another 100$. Problem was that my faucet started flooding my house a couple of days after I called him. I wouldn't suggest ever buying a faucet from Delta. They are not worth it! I have had warranties on other appliances and have never had to pay a cent for them to be serviced.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that your faucet leaked, Jeanine! Our Lifetime Limited Warranty covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. While labor costs are not covered, we are more than happy to walk you or someone you know through the installation. I have sent you a private message in order to gather some more information so we can help get this resolved.

Facebook/Twitter: @deltafaucet

Resolution response: March 13, 2019

Jon, with Delta, resolved my issue quickly and efficiently. I had a GREAT customer service experience. I really appreciated how quickly Jon handled my issue. THANK YOU, Jon! You have restored my faith in the Delta brand.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We remodeled a bathroom in Delta Venetian Bronze finishes less than 3 years ago. Really bad move on our part. Can’t understand what is going on here. It appears to be isolated to the left handle. Has Delta had a decrease in quality?

Delta Faucets response

I'm so sorry that happened, Kathy! I've sent you a PM to follow up and would be more than happy to help get this resolved.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

As recommended, I had a professional (licensed plumber) install my Delta faucet. The brand new pop up gasket had a slight warp (leak) which did not show up until after installation. While they did replace the part promptly, they declined to play the labor cost of replacement – which was more than the cost of the faucet itself! No more Delta faucets for me!

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that there was an issue with your pop-up assembly, Jeff! Our products have a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. While labor is not covered, we are more than happy to walk you or someone you know through the installation. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Best regards, Jon

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucet Company?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My husband and I recently had occasion to contact Delta Faucets Co. regarding a pull-down kitchen faucet that was malfunctioning. I can honestly give this company 5 stars because they responded quickly to my email in which I outlined the problem. Ascertained what was needed to address the problem. Shipped the needed item immediately and the item was actually received a day before it was anticipated to be received. I appreciate that the company stands behind their products and honors the warranty they give on their products.

Delta Faucets response

I'm so glad we could help take care of this for you, Cathy. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I just replaced a Moen Kitchen Faucet, and wish I had stuck to that brand. Twelve years ago, I spent about $60 on my Moen faucet and loved it. It was sturdy and not too noisy. It recently began leaking from the handle. I went to Lowe's Store to buy a new one. I figured I'd spend a little more this time. I liked the look and style of the Delta Classic single handed faucet, which was $87. I am VERY disappointed in this faucet. A plumber installed it and did a good job. It is not sturdy at all. It wobbles when I move the handle to switch from hot to cold. The base is securely fixed to the sink, but the rest of the body of the faucet wobbles. It is also noisier than my Moen. I am stuck with it now, but I would never buy Delta again.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry to hear that your kitchen faucet doesn't feel sturdy, Karen! Please feel free to contact our customer service team by any method below or send us a private message with your model number and contact information and we will be more than happy to help you with this.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We purchased on Build.com over $5k in Dental parts for a 4500 sq ft house. When plumber was installing one of our 2 tub fillers he noted damage and missing parts. We called Build.com that gave us contact info for Delta Warranty. The agent said it would be a couple weeks to get replacement parts (our plumber will be gone by then) and we offered to pay for FedEx, but they refused to expedite. Also, asked for photos of damaged parts, which we can provide, but asked for photos of "missing" parts! We had a wonderful experience with Kohler warranty, so next time I build I'll go with all Kohler!

Delta Faucets response

I'm very sorry that we weren't able to provide a better resolution for you, Kim! We strive to provide great service every time but fell short here. Parts are made-to-order and sometimes cannot be rush shipped, but should still arrive in 4-8 business days. Please feel free to contact us back if you ever need anything in the future as we would be more than happy to help.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had a contractor install a tub shower with a Delta faucet and the polished brass finish is starting to peel off. Called warranty department and explained my problem I was having and the warranty person said I was not using the proper cleaning product and told them I was using a non abrasive product and said I used wrong product but warranty states product has warranty on finish. They just want to void the warranty. I will never buy another Delta product again.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that you experienced an issue with the finish on your Delta faucet, Larry! Our products have a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. Unfortunately, some cleaners have chemicals that can damage the finish. You can find out more here:

I've sent a private message as we would be happy follow up with you for further help.

Jon

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I bought the Delta Laurel B6311-4834-WH Shower Wall Set at Lowe's in perfect conditions. Unfortunately during the installation a side panel was damaged, for this reason, I sent photos of the damage and a request to replace the panel if possible or, a repair kit of acrylic walls to the Customer Care of Delta Faucet via website. I waited for the indicated time but I did not get an answer, so I tried my luck via email, the same thing: no answer, then I called 800-345-2721 and the representative who answered me said she was sorry she could not help me, they did not make replacements of individual panels and therefore I had to buy a new complete set at the regular price since they could not offer me a discount either.

She also did not offer me a repair kit or even an indication of which is the most appropriate and where to buy it. Her best advice was to go back to the store where I bought it and try my luck there... Really??? I know I’m not the only one with the similar issue, so I was expecting by now Delta Faucet have those individual parts FOR SALE, this is what really make me very unhappy with Delta Faucet, This isn't about the warranty policy terms and conditions. This lack in resolution, coming from Delta Faucet customer care, is a shame.

Delta Faucets Company Information