4.32/5
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

38 Delta Faucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 25, 2018

Needed a new faucet. Previous one was not working properly. I used Delta Faucets due to its material, color and design, and also, the availability and reputation of brand. The faucet has a high clearance for dishes and pots. Also like the pull down sprayer. But hard to adjust water temp and soap dispenser that came with faucet is poor design. The pump gets stuck in the unit when you refill soap. But overall, good value and it works

Original review: June 23, 2018

Delta is a good brand and a sturdy good working product. I would not trade it for any other product so I guess my experience with it has been more than exceptional. The faucet has a good color. The water flows through it nicely, and I have never had any problems with it since the day I bought it. I also like the brand name and feel it fits well in this category. I could have bought a more expensive one and perhaps been even more satisfied.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 18, 2018

The faucets are beautiful and easy to use. The height and arc over the sinks is especially nice. I was surprised to find the very neatly designed sprayer on the kitchen sink faucet and that the sprayer extends from the faucet. However, the water pressure in the Delta shower head is poor because of a built in low-flow device so it's very difficult to rinse after shampooing. I understand the water restrictor is meant to save water but this is excessive. I would never have chosen the shower head if I had known how severely the water flow was restricted. Overall, I love the look and feel of the Delta faucets.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I like the fact that the faucet was new, the cost was low, and it worked very well. I also like the fact that one faucet worked both hot and cold water with ease. However, the very top of the faucet has a plastic top on it, that I have noticed in time collects moisture and discoloration. I will have to replace the faucet again because the plastic cover on the top ends up looking dirty. But overall, the faucet looked nice.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I bought a new house and the Delta faucets were the only ones that were color coordinated. I have purchased Delta faucets before and have always had good results. I like the easy pulling up and letting the drain down. However, the drain pull up is a little flimsy, I would make it a little thicker. Other than that, the design of the faucet handles are slim, color is oiled bronze and style of the faucet is high and makes it easy to clean the sink which is what impressed me the most about the Delta faucets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucets?

Original review: June 16, 2018

We originally looked at more expensive brands thinking this was an economy item but we were impressed with the style, features and price. We have had the Delta brand in many homes and appreciate the durability. We installed that faucet in a kitchen remodel last year and liked it so much we bought the same model for 2 sinks in the new house we are building. We avoided the models with the automatic sensor because we were always getting our sleeves wet unexpectedly at other people's homes and l heard they eat batteries. Nevertheless, the design of the kitchen faucet has a high profile allowing for large pots and a removable spray arm that easily switches between spray and stream and locks securely into place via a magnet so it doesn't look off kilter.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Delta faucet is just a regular one but it was the least expensive of my options. The installation was easy, simple and problem free. Sometimes plumbing can be a BIG pain in the neck but it works fine now and as expected.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I know Delta well and trust their products and knew that I was going to choose a brand I was previously familiar with. Pull down sprayer is a really great feature that is new to me and my family and I am really attached to it now. I really like how it updated my whole kitchen sink and the overall look of my kitchen. However, the finish the faucet came in could be better. There was only about 3 different finishes available in store and I wish they had more options at the time I purchased my faucet. I would rather have had a darker finish than the brass I ended up getting but it wasn't a deal breaker. I am very satisfied.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The Delta Faucets had the style and features I wanted. They are easy to install and are easy to use. They are very functional and look good either in the kitchen or the bathroom. Every product could use some improvement and the only thing that would make this a better product is to lower the price. But they are also usually less expensive than the other brands and work just as well.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I liked how Delta Faucets looked and functioned. It has a attached retractable hose, making cleaning dishes fast and easy which I love. It has a beautiful chrome finish and it really suits my kitchen. It makes my sink feel bigger because you move the faucet around the dish or pot not the other way around. This faucet went beyond my expectations. I absolutely love it and in 7-10 years I'd get the same thing.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I just chose the style I liked best. The brand was not important as long as it was good quality. I wanted one that had a single handle to turn it on and adjust the temperature. I found one that was a reasonable price and was attractive. A plumber installed it and it works well. Also, it matches the rest of the bathroom and it doesn't leak.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I like that Delta has a variety of styles and configurations, single tap with single control, two handles attached to tap plate or separate handles. My current sink has everything in one plate with two handles but I’d like to redo the sink with another style. I selected this brand since it was sold to me with a replacement sink. I chose the color and style I preferred. I was given the choice of a few options for the faucet and handles combination but I had limited choices of faucet options when I purchased the sink. I have since then seen other configurations, styles and colors that I prefer over the choice I made.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I have used and included this brand in many homes I have purchased for. I like the style and their selection, the proven reliability, the ease of installation, the competitive cost, the smooth working, finding a convenient and local store to purchase, its reputation in the industry and the materials used hard top quality. I would recommend this brand in the industry, to my competitors, my colleagues, sales and advertising as well as two purchases of the homes that I had built. Have recommended it to my purchasing agents and contract administrators and also to my option coordinators and to the design centers in the companies I have worked. Overall, I have a positive experience.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I selected Delta Faucets based on prior experience with the brand. I like the style. It has a long Sphere like shape and moves from left to right and back again. The handles have a retro appearance which matches the design and appearance of the rest of my bathroom. I would make it rust proof, though. We have very hard water and need to replace faucets every few years due to rust and literal rotting. I would prefer some sort of outside permanent coating and something on the inside of the faucet as well that might possibly prevent this from occurring in the future. Still, it does meet my expectations in both appearance and function. I have actually received compliments on the look of the sink and the bathroom in general by simply changing the faucet.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The sleek design was very attractive and matched the style I wanted to achieve in my kitchen, bathroom, and guest bathroom. I am satisfied with how the faucet looks and feels, and other people have complimented me on my choice. However, the price was a bit steep for my taste, especially when in comparison to other faucets offered at the store that had similar functions and capabilities. Nevertheless, my experience with the brand has been good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I love Delta products. It is the only brand that I know and never had any problems with Delta products so will continue to buy Delta products unless I run into a problem with them. My friends use Delta products also and never had any problems. My family have been using Delta products for many many years as well.

Original review: June 7, 2018

They work for a time. They always have to be replaced. It is life... you can do it yourself or have someone else do it. However, the price is always high when you have to buy these things so be careful when you get the right one or in a short time you will be doing it again. Even so, Delta is one of the good ones.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Delta is a fancy faucet but it does turn the water on and off and it does not drip. I like it and it works well. Kohler is supposed to be the top brand but Delta does fine and I don't need another one. The Delta brand is good and it meets my expectations.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Trust Delta not to drip or leak, and it's what I expected. I like everything about my new Delta kitchen sink all in one faucet, which saves space and allows me to install my water purifier system without having to drill a new hole in the sink edge, since I can use the old sprayer hold for the purified water outlet. I like Delta's unconditional guarantee. I like that it's easy to install, handsome and convenient, washerless, single attachment, no separate sprayer, tall faucet, single temperature handle, and makes working at the sink easy and simple. Also, classic yet modern look, stylish yet intuitive to use. I like the chrome finish and that it's easy to clean and maintain.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have always had a really great experience w/ Delta and always buy Delta. They are the top of the line IMHO, they are great and have a good reputation. I love everything about the Delta faucet. They are long lasting and I have never had any problems with them. I like the way they look also. Very functional and reliable.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Delta Faucets has good quality and nice design: the functionality of the faucet is excellent and it goes well with the stainless steel design of my kitchen. I like its sleek design, one spout for both hot and cold water, get tons of compliments, the high neck is very easy to use for prepping veggies and rinsing dishes. I only have positive things to say about the brand, but would be great if it were cheaper and things like drawer pulls were avail to coordinate. Also, sometimes it is a bit confusing what sizes are appropriate to use for a space without seeing them first, it would be great for a website to have an actual size three d model available to view to get a better sense of the visual when ordering online.

Original review: June 1, 2018

The experience I had with Delta Faucets has been great. The faucet's quality is great. It is made with very good quality, very sturdy products. It's very to maintain and easy to clean. I also liked the way it looks. It fit perfectly in my kitchen. The price was also good compared to other products. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Original review: May 31, 2018

So far everything is working great. I have very clean looking faucet. I like that there's hot and cold and I love how it flows. It hooks up to my dishwasher and the sprayer works great on cleaning some dishes. I have a sprayer with this faucet and it has different settings than just one which they normally do. The faucet is the best that I've ever owned. I would buy another and I would always recommend to buy this faucet with the sprayers.

Original review: May 30, 2018

My experiencewas very good. I was satisfied with this product because it's very easy to install, accurate and dependable to have, plus the warranty is good because it last a long time. I'd like them to add more options though.

Original review: May 26, 2018

So far it has been fantastic, has taken a lot of abuse and wear and tear we have been through many faucets esp since my daughter started doing dishes. She takes her dislike out for dirty dishes on the poor innocent faucet and in the end it makes the ultimate sacrifice. Removable sprayer, and is a very solid piece, and my daughter hasn't destroyed it yet. I am happy it came with the brushed steel instead of shiny, also I like the fact that it is metal and not a metal over plastic or a weird resin like a lot of the generic types are. But I didn't like the price.

Original review: May 24, 2018

If you talk about modern innovation and great looking faucets you have to start and end with Delta. They have made my faucet the crown jewel of my kitchen and it's really exceptional and makes my kitchen a place where everyone in the house hangs out. I love the way it just comes on when I put my hands near it or a cup near it and how I can regulate the water pressure depending on what I'm doing whether it's cooking or just drinking. I also love the way it looks futuristic and next level. I can't explain enough how futuristic and innovative my Delta faucet is. It really is something that the whole family can use and not suffer from wear and tear and really hold up to the kids and their rambunctious.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I recently purchased a Delta Faucet for my kitchen sink. I absolutely love the quality of it. I got a high arch faucet, which makes washing large pots and pans so much easier! The design is very sleek and modern, but still fits in with my kitchen decor. The installation was extremely easy as well! It is very easy to wipe clean and keep shiny. The price was extremely affordable and it looks more expensive than it is! Overall, my experience with Delta faucets has been a great one. The biggest improvement would be some type of splash resistance seal on it. The faucet wipes clean very, very easily, however, it gets dirty and water stains on it quickly and easily.

Original review: May 3, 2018

We purchased a Delta kitchen faucet model 9192 DST. Love it! 3 years after installing it myself, it was easy, it started to leak at the tap. Contacted Delta. They immediately sent me the replacement cartridge free of charge. Lifetime warranty. Service was fast, efficient, friendly. VERY pleased with Delta.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I am very pleased with the Delta faucet. It matches my kitchen sink. It looks good and it does not leak which some faucets do. A lower price on their items would be better though. But this is a very good brand and I would purchase the same brand again next time I need a new faucet. I would also recommend this to anyone who is thinking about purchasing a new faucet.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I am very pleased with my faucet for many different reasons. Most important is it looks very modern. I really like the way it looks and the twist and turns that make it very stylish. It is simple to use and works absolutely perfect. It has two handles so there is no confusing directions. However, they could make it a little more affordable so that the lower income people like me can afford it a little easier.

Delta Faucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Delta designs and makes bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, shower and tub faucets and sink faucets. You can choose a faucet from over 40 collections and 10 colors and finishes. You can also choose a faucet with different technology like tap-on and ADA compliant models. Prices range from under $100 to over $600.

• Faucet installation types: Delta makes and sells centerset, widespread, single-hole, vessel and wall-mount faucets. Each installation type is available in various models and styles and can be installed in your bathroom or kitchen.

• Water efficiency standards: Delta faucets that display the water-efficient seal meet California Green standards. This means kitchen faucets have a flow rate of 1.5-2.0 gpm, bathroom faucets have a flow rate of 1.2 gpm or less and shower and tub faucets have a flow rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gpm.

• Touch20.xt: Delta’s Touch20.xt technology starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. It has a 4-inch sensing field so the entire faucet acts a sensor.

• DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is a new water delivery system made by Delta. It uses an internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds to prevent leaks, keep out contaminants and make the faucet very durable.

• EZ Anchor: Delta’s EZ Anchor system makes installing your faucet easy. You can secure the faucet from the deck with no need to tighten it underneath the sink.

• Best for: consumers looking for a technologically advanced faucet.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout