Delta Faucets

Delta Faucets
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.01/5

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Delta Faucets Reviews

Original review: June 23, 2020

I have had my faucet for many years now and it has been wonderful. A few years back my daughter had yanked the wand off the hose damaging it. I contacted cs and within 2 weeks had a replacement sent to me at no cost. I just decided to remodel my house and while the plumber was changing out the sink the arm was damaged. I contacted Delta about a replacement piece and they were happy to ship me out a new one at no charge a second time. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable and customer satisfaction is hands down the best and is Always CONSISTENT!!! Thank you Delta!

- Your forever loyal customer.

Hi Darcy,

I'm so glad to hear how pleased you are with our Delta customer service department. We work very hard to take care of our customers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if anything else is needed.

Brandis

Original review: March 4, 2020

The inside part of our handle broke. Less than 3 years old on our faucet. I emailed them with the model number, and what broke. They sent the part to me in less than a week. No charge. Whole new handle, and we are all set.

Delta Faucets response

Get buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought an Addison touch kitchen faucet about 6 years ago and loved it. Had no problems with it whatsoever. But we sold that house late last year and bought another house earlier this year having a faucet made by a different manufacturer. After using that faucet for a few months and putting up with its quirks, I missed my Addison faucet so much that I put it on the top of my Christmas list for my husband to buy. It is now sitting on my counter waiting for the plumber to come and install it.

Hello Alison,

Thank you very much for providing feedback on the Delta faucet. I'm very happy to hear how much you love the faucet. We're happy to have you as a Delta customer!

Brandis

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I had purchased a Cartridge Assembly Replacement For Delta Monitor 1700 series cartridge for an old shower faucet and had an issue with getting it properly installed. I called customer service and they were able to identify the problem and instruct me how to fix it. We used an app that allowed me to take photos so they could see exactly what I was seeing. The customer service reps' expertise guided me through the installation in about 20 minutes. Excellent people using useful technology tools.

Hi Jay,

We thank you for providing feedback on your experience with our Delta customer service department. I'm happy we were able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if anything else is needed.

Brandis

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I have Delta Faucets products in my house. My shower valves became clogged (probably due to rust and lime), so I called them (Masco Canada) and explained the problem. They sent me (free of charge) a new Valve Cartridge a week later. I replaced the part and now my shower works perfectly again. I think next time I need a faucet, I will definitely choose Delta Faucets brand.

Hello Zatara,

We're glad to hear how happy you are with Delta faucet company. We work hard to take care of our customers needed. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Brandis

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucet Company?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I purchased a Delta bathroom faucet, model Porter. It is made of junk. Plastic, not sturdy and will break soon. The handles wiggle because the inside of the handles are made poorly and of plastic. I did not know I bought junk until the plumber installed. I told him to remove so we could return but he cannot take it apart without destroying it. I called Delta, am still on hold after 20 minutes. I don't think there really are people answering the calls. Poorly manufactured - DO NOT BUY DELTA FAUCETS!!

Hello Jennifer,
      I'm sorry to hear that the unit is not what you expected. Quality is very important to us and our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure high-quality performance.
      Non-metallic products are beneficial in that they do not rust or corrode and help prevent heat transfer. We also have a Lifetime Limited Warranty on all parts and finish. Please contact us direct for any further questions.

Phone: 1-800-345-3358 | Email: customerservice@deltafaucet.com

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: June 30, 2020

We are current Delta Faucet owners. We had an issue with the finish coming off of our product and some of the metal being eaten away. Our faucet was purchased about 10 years ago and we still kept the original receipt, directions, and barcode. When we called customer service to inform them about the product (which is advertised as having a lifetime warranty) I had a wait to get through to customer service upwards of an hour. Once I did get through I was asked what product I used to clean. I informed them that I sometimes used Fabuloso (which is non abrasive, and not a polish) diluted in water. Then they asked me to send them pictures. I tried sending them via text to the number they provided and they said they couldn't get them, so then I tried sending them again to the email that was provided.

I was told that my issues were due to the cleaning agent and that voided the warranty and I was supposed to use a mixture of vinegar and water. I pulled up my original paperwork and it stated NOTHING about a vinegar and water solution, but stated to use a damp cloth, and that abrasive or polish could damage the finish, which I never used and told them from the start of the conversation that I did not use an abrasive or polish. I took the time to write the president of the company after my ordeal to make him aware of what was going on. Then I called back customer service to deal with another hour long wait to be told that I couldn't be helped again. I finally spoke to a manager who wanted me to send her even more pictures, and then finally agreed to send me a replacement.

Then I heard back from someone in Quality Assurance who was forwarded my complaint by the president, who also told me after reviewing the pictures that they believed it was corrosion due to chemical attack on the finish, and sent me a copy of my warranty which they so kindly outlined in red. In that warranty, according to how it was written....I followed what it said to do for cleaning...I used a damp cloth with NO abrasive, and no polish. The QA representative said as a one time courtesy they would send me a replacement, but that they should only give me a 70% discount. I ended up receiving two faucets from delta. My husband actually thought it was fair given that I had to deal with customer service for several hours after our first one fell apart, was accused of voiding the warranty (when I didn't), and never even got a response from the president.

I once again took time out of my schedule to write to the president of the company, this time to do the right thing and let him know that they sent me an additional faucet in error, which I would love to keep (especially given the problems I had with the first one). Once again, he didn't take the time or have the common courtesy of responding to me the consumer, but forwarded my email to QA, which of course wants me to send it back which now requires me to get a box in the midst of a pandemic, and schedule a pickup. After Several hours, having to fight for my warranty and for them to do the right thing and honor their word regarding their product, I now have to take of my time to correct their mistake after being cast off by their leadership. It was a horrible customer service experience!

Hi Jennifer,

I'm very sorry that you're having difficulty getting in contact with our customer service department. We have been experiencing high call volume and incoming emails. We are trying our best to assist our customers in the order that we are contacted to ensure everyone is taken care of. I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with your full name, street address and phone number for further assistance.

Best Regards, Theresa

Original review: June 24, 2020

I bought a Delta bathroom faucet, a Leland model that came to $85 with tax. I'd heard that Delta is a reliable brand and on the outside of the box, it said the faucet was warranted for life. A couple weeks ago, a little short of 3 years in, water started leaking from the handle. My first try was Ace Hardware where I bought it. Nope, can't return - you must contact Delta. So I called and was informed it'd be 34 minutes before the next rep is available. I hung up and called the next day.

After going through the same menu, I was informed again the wait would be 34 minutes. So as I waited, I went to the website and there's an email form you can use to contact the company. After filling in the many boxes and writing a detailed explanation of my problem, clicking on the submit box took me back to my house address with a red flag asking to enter a valid mailing address.

As far as I know, my home address is valid. After a couple more tries and receiving the same message, I entered my mother's home address. Again - invalid address. So it appears to me, Delta wants to make communications difficult, perhaps to eliminate what they consider frivolous issues. So I gave that up and continued to hold the phone to my head until a rep finally came on - after more than 35 minutes on hold. The rep was very polite and offered apologies several times. Replacement parts will be mailed which I will receive in 10-14 days. I'm not so handy, yet I will be the one that has to repair the faucet. Assuming this was a high quality product by the claim of lifetime guarantee was a mistake.

Delta Faucets response

Hi Jim, I do apologize about the leak that you are having with your faucet. I am also sorry for your long hold, we will be glad to assist you. Please send us a private message with your contact information, full name, phone number, and home address for further assistance.-Jessica

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: June 17, 2020

Delta Faucets' customer experience is the worst. I doubt the company will remain in business with such customer experience. Every time I call, I have to start over with the same details. Agents end up dropping the calls halfway. Wait time is over 30-45 minutes. They are not honoring the warranty and forcing customers to get a 70% off unreasonably priced new garbage products. They sent empty bags of parts, probably somebody stealing it from their warehouses. I had to call 6 times and 1 month of working with support and the problem still there. Terrible company to get support from. It is best if you work with better respectful company but not Delta.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us at Delta Faucet. I apologize about the issue you are experiencing but I will be happy to help you. I am also sorry to hear about the long hold time as we are currently experiencing higher than normal hold times. We would need more information at this time to better resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please send a private message with your full name, physical address and phone number.

Best Regards,

Tim

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
      Original review: June 17, 2020

I own rental properties. Have always replaced faucets in my rentals with Delta brand faucets based on their great service, free replacement parts. Service no longer great! 2 1/2 hours on hold to get parts.

Delta Faucets response

Thank you for contacting us. I'm so sorry for such a negative experience with our Delta customer service team. At this time we are experiencing high call volumes and incoming emails. We're doing our best to take care of all of our customers all over in the order the calls and emails come in queue. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you need further assistance please contact us at 1-800-345-3358 or by email at customerservice@deltafaucet.com

Delta Faucet Company author review by Jonathan Trout

Delta designs and makes bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, shower and tub faucets and sink faucets. You can choose a faucet from over 40 collections and 10 colors and finishes. You can also choose a faucet with different technology like tap-on and ADA compliant models. Prices range from under $100 to over $600.

• Faucet installation types: Delta makes and sells centerset, widespread, single-hole, vessel and wall-mount faucets. Each installation type is available in various models and styles and can be installed in your bathroom or kitchen.

• Water efficiency standards: Delta faucets that display the water-efficient seal meet California Green standards. This means kitchen faucets have a flow rate of 1.5-2.0 gpm, bathroom faucets have a flow rate of 1.2 gpm or less and shower and tub faucets have a flow rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gpm.

• Touch20.xt: Delta’s Touch20.xt technology starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. It has a 4-inch sensing field so the entire faucet acts a sensor.

• DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is a new water delivery system made by Delta. It uses an internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds to prevent leaks, keep out contaminants and make the faucet very durable.

• EZ Anchor: Delta’s EZ Anchor system makes installing your faucet easy. You can secure the faucet from the deck with no need to tighten it underneath the sink.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team