Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Delta Faucets
3.57/5

Delta Faucets

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

55 Delta Faucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My husband and I recently had occasion to contact Delta Faucets Co. regarding a pull-down kitchen faucet that was malfunctioning. I can honestly give this company 5 stars because they responded quickly to my email in which I outlined the problem. Ascertained what was needed to address the problem. Shipped the needed item immediately and the item was actually received a day before it was anticipated to be received. I appreciate that the company stands behind their products and honors the warranty they give on their products.

Delta Faucets response

I'm so glad we could help take care of this for you, Cathy. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: June 16, 2018

We originally looked at more expensive brands thinking this was an economy item but we were impressed with the style, features and price. We have had the Delta brand in many homes and appreciate the durability. We installed that faucet in a kitchen remodel last year and liked it so much we bought the same model for 2 sinks in the new house we are building. We avoided the models with the automatic sensor because we were always getting our sleeves wet unexpectedly at other people's homes and l heard they eat batteries. Nevertheless, the design of the kitchen faucet has a high profile allowing for large pots and a removable spray arm that easily switches between spray and stream and locks securely into place via a magnet so it doesn't look off kilter.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I know Delta well and trust their products and knew that I was going to choose a brand I was previously familiar with. Pull down sprayer is a really great feature that is new to me and my family and I am really attached to it now. I really like how it updated my whole kitchen sink and the overall look of my kitchen. However, the finish the faucet came in could be better. There was only about 3 different finishes available in store and I wish they had more options at the time I purchased my faucet. I would rather have had a darker finish than the brass I ended up getting but it wasn't a deal breaker. I am very satisfied.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I selected Delta Faucets based on prior experience with the brand. I like the style. It has a long Sphere like shape and moves from left to right and back again. The handles have a retro appearance which matches the design and appearance of the rest of my bathroom. I would make it rust proof, though. We have very hard water and need to replace faucets every few years due to rust and literal rotting. I would prefer some sort of outside permanent coating and something on the inside of the faucet as well that might possibly prevent this from occurring in the future. Still, it does meet my expectations in both appearance and function. I have actually received compliments on the look of the sink and the bathroom in general by simply changing the faucet.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Delta Faucets has good quality and nice design: the functionality of the faucet is excellent and it goes well with the stainless steel design of my kitchen. I like its sleek design, one spout for both hot and cold water, get tons of compliments, the high neck is very easy to use for prepping veggies and rinsing dishes. I only have positive things to say about the brand, but would be great if it were cheaper and things like drawer pulls were avail to coordinate. Also, sometimes it is a bit confusing what sizes are appropriate to use for a space without seeing them first, it would be great for a website to have an actual size three d model available to view to get a better sense of the visual when ordering online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucet Company?

Original review: April 24, 2019

I bought my faucet a couple of years ago, and it broke at about 9 months old. Delta sent a new one and it lasted about the same amount of time. Now even though the part broke exactly like the first one they will replace because it was moved to my next home. Beware all of you like that myself am forced to rent and means I move from time to time, BEWARE. Your warranty ends when you move.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Our house is less than 5 years old and I have already replaced the valves in the shower, the bathroom sink faucets and the valve in the single lever faucet in the kitchen two times. I might add that when we had the house built we upgraded the Delta products. The good news is that I am 75 years old and did all the work myself, Delta sent the parts at no charge but when I told them that I would send my findings in the defective parts (and the parts) they didn't want them. Delta you sure have went a little downhill with your quality, no doubt the reason being your having the products made across the pond. Crying shame is in order.

Delta Faucets response

I'm very sorry that you experienced an issue with your faucet, Earl! Please know that quality is very important to us and that our products have been rigorously tested to ensure a high quality standard. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us refine our processes. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: April 22, 2019

I bought my home about 2 yrs ago and through the builders design center, we chose all Delta products. 2 we have 2 Delta Trinsic faucets (stainless steel/silver) in my master bath, one on each vanity in addition to the Trinsic bathtub faucet). Both vanity faucets (not the handles but just spouts) had to be replaced by the home builder within 6 months of the house purchase cause they discolored (luckily my builder gave us a 1 yr full warranty). Both got replaced and now one is discoloring again, it has a yellowish/gold hue to it. Delta states that discoloration is usually a chemical reaction due to cleaning agents. If this were the case, how come all of my other faucets within the home are fine? How come the handles are fine but just the spout? How come it happened to 2 of them originally and now just one? It's clearly defective and Delta doesn't want to take responsibility. They want to offer me a 70% discount yet it will still be over $100 just for the spout! Ridiculous! What great service you have Delta (sarcasm). Delta, don't advertise a lifetime warranty and not uphold it! Should have gone with another brand.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Sharjil! I see that upon further review our customer service team has ordered a replacement faucet for you this morning. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship for as long as you own the home. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know!

Best regards, Jon

Original review: April 21, 2019

Tried to get warranty replacement parts and there was apparently none in stock. They expect you to not use a kitchen faucet and wait till they decide to get parts in stock. Hard to believe that this is expected.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Bruce! As a made-to-order company, parts may take up to 4-8 business days to arrive, including manufacture time. If possible, we will provide temporary solutions to get your faucet working in the meantime. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to provide the fastest resolution possible for you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Facebook/Twitter: @deltafaucet

Resolution response: April 18, 2019

I'm happy that we were able to help take care of you! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Jon

Original review: April 5, 2019

The faucet looked good and worked until it started leaking (minor leak) then leak started increasing and damaged my drywall. Delta asked for picture of the faucet which was broken from the bottom core that connect hot-cold. They ended up sending me parts that has nothing to do with the broken one. When I called before shipping, they said pictures are not clear, not to me, and asked for another set and said by the way, it broke due to corrosion and it's not covered under warranty. I also have 2 years old ~$250 kitchen faucet that is leaking and I won't butter calling them again. I do not recommend Delta Faucet because I lost trust in their products, I don't trust their warranty system nor their customer service. I think the cheapest brand won't be worse than this expensive Delta. I'm done with Delta, and will replace their faucets at the first chance without going through their service. Abdel.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I recently contacted Delta to have a part replaced for a kitchen faucet. Leaky spray nozzle which made my faucet unusable. They kept saying the part was on its way, then finally said it was on back order. So for almost two weeks now I have been unable to use my kitchen faucet. Including for a long planned birthday party for my son. Embarrassing to have a malfunctioning sink for the party. Now today, they are sending a different part, a plug so I can disconnect the faulty spray hose and use my sink again. Why was this not an option before as they lied about the part being on its way. Dishonest customer service from Delta. I suggest you buy from any company but Delta. Brian **.

Delta Faucets response

We are very sorry about your experience, Brian. Our desire is to provide great service every time, and we fell short here. Most orders arrive within 4-8 business days. Since parts are made-to-order, this time frame includes both manufacture and shipping. An unforeseen delay did cause us to miss the delivery time quoted to you and we apologize that this delay was not communicated to you sooner. Please know that we are working to bring a resolution to you as quickly as possible.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: March 27, 2019

A Delta faucet was installed in my home when I built it. It had a lifetime warranty. Recently my faucet started leaking. I called the plumber who had installed it. He said I would have to take a picture of the faucet and send it to Delta and order the parts, either that or he would have to come to my house and diagnose the problem to the tune of 100$. Then after waiting around ten days which is how long it would take to get the part he would come out to install it for another 100$. Problem was that my faucet started flooding my house a couple of days after I called him. I wouldn't suggest ever buying a faucet from Delta. They are not worth it! I have had warranties on other appliances and have never had to pay a cent for them to be serviced.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that your faucet leaked, Jeanine! Our Lifetime Limited Warranty covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. While labor costs are not covered, we are more than happy to walk you or someone you know through the installation. I have sent you a private message in order to gather some more information so we can help get this resolved.

Facebook/Twitter: @deltafaucet

Resolution response: March 13, 2019

Jon, with Delta, resolved my issue quickly and efficiently. I had a GREAT customer service experience. I really appreciated how quickly Jon handled my issue. THANK YOU, Jon! You have restored my faith in the Delta brand.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We remodeled a bathroom in Delta Venetian Bronze finishes less than 3 years ago. Really bad move on our part. Can’t understand what is going on here. It appears to be isolated to the left handle. Has Delta had a decrease in quality?

Delta Faucets response

I'm so sorry that happened, Kathy! I've sent you a PM to follow up and would be more than happy to help get this resolved.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

As recommended, I had a professional (licensed plumber) install my Delta faucet. The brand new pop up gasket had a slight warp (leak) which did not show up until after installation. While they did replace the part promptly, they declined to play the labor cost of replacement – which was more than the cost of the faucet itself! No more Delta faucets for me!

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that there was an issue with your pop-up assembly, Jeff! Our products have a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. While labor is not covered, we are more than happy to walk you or someone you know through the installation. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I just replaced a Moen Kitchen Faucet, and wish I had stuck to that brand. Twelve years ago, I spent about $60 on my Moen faucet and loved it. It was sturdy and not too noisy. It recently began leaking from the handle. I went to Lowe's Store to buy a new one. I figured I'd spend a little more this time. I liked the look and style of the Delta Classic single handed faucet, which was $87. I am VERY disappointed in this faucet. A plumber installed it and did a good job. It is not sturdy at all. It wobbles when I move the handle to switch from hot to cold. The base is securely fixed to the sink, but the rest of the body of the faucet wobbles. It is also noisier than my Moen. I am stuck with it now, but I would never buy Delta again.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry to hear that your kitchen faucet doesn't feel sturdy, Karen! Please feel free to contact our customer service team by any method below or send us a private message with your model number and contact information and we will be more than happy to help you with this.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We purchased on Build.com over $5k in Dental parts for a 4500 sq ft house. When plumber was installing one of our 2 tub fillers he noted damage and missing parts. We called Build.com that gave us contact info for Delta Warranty. The agent said it would be a couple weeks to get replacement parts (our plumber will be gone by then) and we offered to pay for FedEx, but they refused to expedite. Also, asked for photos of damaged parts, which we can provide, but asked for photos of "missing" parts! We had a wonderful experience with Kohler warranty, so next time I build I'll go with all Kohler!

Delta Faucets response

I'm very sorry that we weren't able to provide a better resolution for you, Kim! We strive to provide great service every time but fell short here. Parts are made-to-order and sometimes cannot be rush shipped, but should still arrive in 4-8 business days. Please feel free to contact us back if you ever need anything in the future as we would be more than happy to help.

Best regards, Jon

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had a contractor install a tub shower with a Delta faucet and the polished brass finish is starting to peel off. Called warranty department and explained my problem I was having and the warranty person said I was not using the proper cleaning product and told them I was using a non abrasive product and said I used wrong product but warranty states product has warranty on finish. They just want to void the warranty. I will never buy another Delta product again.

Delta Faucets response

I'm sorry that you experienced an issue with the finish on your Delta faucet, Larry! Our products have a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers parts and finish to be free of defect in material and workmanship. Unfortunately, some cleaners have chemicals that can damage the finish. You can find out more here:

I've sent a private message as we would be happy follow up with you for further help.

Jon

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I bought the Delta Laurel B6311-4834-WH Shower Wall Set at Lowe's in perfect conditions. Unfortunately during the installation a side panel was damaged, for this reason, I sent photos of the damage and a request to replace the panel if possible or, a repair kit of acrylic walls to the Customer Care of Delta Faucet via website. I waited for the indicated time but I did not get an answer, so I tried my luck via email, the same thing: no answer, then I called 800-345-2721 and the representative who answered me said she was sorry she could not help me, they did not make replacements of individual panels and therefore I had to buy a new complete set at the regular price since they could not offer me a discount either.

She also did not offer me a repair kit or even an indication of which is the most appropriate and where to buy it. Her best advice was to go back to the store where I bought it and try my luck there... Really??? I know I’m not the only one with the similar issue, so I was expecting by now Delta Faucet have those individual parts FOR SALE, this is what really make me very unhappy with Delta Faucet, This isn't about the warranty policy terms and conditions. This lack in resolution, coming from Delta Faucet customer care, is a shame.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I want everybody to know what a piece of garbage Delta is. Delta is trash, their products are trash and even worse, their staff members are utter trash. I purchased their touch 2.0 faucet in April 2018. I’ve had it less than 6 months and the faucet was running fine. I had it hard wired through an outlet. Description said it can run via electricity OR via battery and you did not need both. It also has a 5 year warranty. Apparently, their piece of crap products barely lasts 6 months. The faucet all of a sudden stopped working. The touch sensor wouldn’t start/stop. Wouldn’t respond to touch. Nor would it respond to manual handling either. Sporadically it would respond to turning on/off. No water for hours and then for a few minutes you could operate it. My mistake was that a) the customer service weren’t a bunch of incompetent, cheating, lying, scumbag, and b) Delta actually honors its warranty.

I called 4 times and this has gone on for over 3 weeks now. My wife has called as well. Nothing but horrible experience with this horrible company and the disgusting way we were treated. The first time I called, I was made to crawl under my sink, stick my fingers in all sort of tubes near electric outlets, crawl under the cabinet and take photos. Then the representative finally found an excuse to blame me! Apparently, the cables weren’t perfectly laid out (even though for 6 months this wasn’t an issue). So I moved the cables the way he wanted it and it still didn’t work. He told me to wait an hour since now it’s my fault. Nothing. But now it’s even worse.

Called back. Another scumbag representative. Again, tells me to crawl under the sink and reminds me how the cables were poorly laid out even though I reminded him the cables were fine and haven’t changed for 6 months. So now they blamed battery pack even though I told him that it was electric wired. His response, “Yes. But even though you are using electric plug, you still must use the batteries as well to ‘complete the circuit’. Mind you, the instructions stated, “either battery” or “plug”. Now why the hell would somebody opt to use an option plug if they would need to use the batteries anyway? Isn’t that kind of stupid? So, he blames the batteries and insists on sending me a new pack even though I tell him there is nothing wrong with the battery pack. 8 days he says.

I have to call again and talk to scumbag 3 to talk him into faster shipping. No proper warranty on sink. This is how Delta handles their crappy warranty and their idiotic customer service. Remind you, this is what you pay for. This is what you get. I get the new battery pack and as predicted, faucet still not working. Call again – Scumbag 4. Again, he blames me. He tells me that my faucet is “too old!” I tell him that I only purchased this in April! He responds that yes, but that is 1 year old already. I correct the idiot scumbag that I purchased this in April 2018. Not 2017. Barely 6 months. But I find it interesting that with Delta’s 5-year warranty, they consider their crappy products “too old” if it has been a year. Basically, you expect your products to break down after a year and refuse to make good on them? Regardless, my faucet was barely 6 months old which I already stated multiple times. How sleazy of you.

So when he realizes he can’t blame the wires, can’t blame the battery, can’t blame the age. Next question… “What material is your countertop?” “Granite”, I respond. “Oh!” he replies. “That’s it. Granite will cause interference. That is your problem!” For 6 months, I had no problems and now you decided to find a way to blame me because my countertop happens to be granite? And that is a reason you decided is going to cause “interference?” What next? Are you going to ask if I have drywall in my walls? Sleazebags. I push back and tell him I’ve had granite all this time and never had an issue. It didn’t just suddenly start interfering for some reason. So now he blames the solenoid. Why?

The sink runs fine on batteries alone. When I unplug the power cord it runs ok. Power cord plugged in, it does not. So I wait again for yet a 3rd package and receive yet another battery back (3rd battery pack from you idiots), a solenoid which I don’t need and no power cord. I don’t know what you are expecting me to do with this solenoid but I know where you can stick it.

I want to file a MAJOR complaint with a senior manager. None of your scumbag customer service reps ever wanted to let my wife or myself speak to a manager. And both of us were polite unlike now. Because I am so done being polite. I don’t even want this faucet. I want a full refund for it. I don’t want to have anything to do with Delta. I don’t even want to fly Delta airlines just to be safe. I will tell all my colleagues at the office, friends, family, business associates, online blogs, BBB, everybody I know what a horrible company you were and how disgusting you guys treated us. I hope the time and the few bucks you scumbags saved was worth it.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

We have had our Delta kitchen faucet for over a year and the handle snapped off. As evidenced by the quality of the parts, this is a lower than average faucet. I called to have it replaced, was told it would be delivered in 1-3 business days. Did not receive it within that time frame. Called back, was told it would be delivered in 4-8 business days, still did not receive it. TERRIBLE customer service. Once I requested to speak to a supervisor, I was told the whole faucet will be delivered in 1-3 business days. We'll see. Will NEVER purchase from Delta again. Poor quality.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Delta Shower Head purchased 11/15. Still under warranty, couldn't find receipt, had plumber come out. Shower was leaking, inner guts of faucet were bad, replaced to the tune of $200.00 (not including service call). Found receipt called Delta, I realize that their policy says there are the ones who had to order it, but then I would have had to have a plumber come out twice with two service calls. Once to tell me what the issue was and once to install the replacement product. Delta CS rep asked me what I needed to replace, I told him, which was exactly what they would have ordered, and since I did it on my own, they said I was SOL. I am getting ready to redo three bathrooms and I will NOT ever by Delta again. I will be finding every site I can to post about this.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Needed a new faucet. Previous one was not working properly. I used Delta Faucets due to its material, color and design, and also, the availability and reputation of brand. The faucet has a high clearance for dishes and pots. Also like the pull down sprayer. But hard to adjust water temp and soap dispenser that came with faucet is poor design. The pump gets stuck in the unit when you refill soap. But overall, good value and it works

Original review: June 23, 2018

Delta is a good brand and a sturdy good working product. I would not trade it for any other product so I guess my experience with it has been more than exceptional. The faucet has a good color. The water flows through it nicely, and I have never had any problems with it since the day I bought it. I also like the brand name and feel it fits well in this category. I could have bought a more expensive one and perhaps been even more satisfied.

Original review: June 18, 2018

The faucets are beautiful and easy to use. The height and arc over the sinks is especially nice. I was surprised to find the very neatly designed sprayer on the kitchen sink faucet and that the sprayer extends from the faucet. However, the water pressure in the Delta shower head is poor because of a built in low-flow device so it's very difficult to rinse after shampooing. I understand the water restrictor is meant to save water but this is excessive. I would never have chosen the shower head if I had known how severely the water flow was restricted. Overall, I love the look and feel of the Delta faucets.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I like the fact that the faucet was new, the cost was low, and it worked very well. I also like the fact that one faucet worked both hot and cold water with ease. However, the very top of the faucet has a plastic top on it, that I have noticed in time collects moisture and discoloration. I will have to replace the faucet again because the plastic cover on the top ends up looking dirty. But overall, the faucet looked nice.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I bought a new house and the Delta faucets were the only ones that were color coordinated. I have purchased Delta faucets before and have always had good results. I like the easy pulling up and letting the drain down. However, the drain pull up is a little flimsy, I would make it a little thicker. Other than that, the design of the faucet handles are slim, color is oiled bronze and style of the faucet is high and makes it easy to clean the sink which is what impressed me the most about the Delta faucets.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Delta faucet is just a regular one but it was the least expensive of my options. The installation was easy, simple and problem free. Sometimes plumbing can be a BIG pain in the neck but it works fine now and as expected.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The Delta Faucets had the style and features I wanted. They are easy to install and are easy to use. They are very functional and look good either in the kitchen or the bathroom. Every product could use some improvement and the only thing that would make this a better product is to lower the price. But they are also usually less expensive than the other brands and work just as well.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I liked how Delta Faucets looked and functioned. It has a attached retractable hose, making cleaning dishes fast and easy which I love. It has a beautiful chrome finish and it really suits my kitchen. It makes my sink feel bigger because you move the faucet around the dish or pot not the other way around. This faucet went beyond my expectations. I absolutely love it and in 7-10 years I'd get the same thing.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I just chose the style I liked best. The brand was not important as long as it was good quality. I wanted one that had a single handle to turn it on and adjust the temperature. I found one that was a reasonable price and was attractive. A plumber installed it and it works well. Also, it matches the rest of the bathroom and it doesn't leak.

Delta Faucet Company expert review by Jonathan Trout

Delta designs and makes bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, shower and tub faucets and sink faucets. You can choose a faucet from over 40 collections and 10 colors and finishes. You can also choose a faucet with different technology like tap-on and ADA compliant models. Prices range from under $100 to over $600.

• Faucet installation types: Delta makes and sells centerset, widespread, single-hole, vessel and wall-mount faucets. Each installation type is available in various models and styles and can be installed in your bathroom or kitchen.

• Water efficiency standards: Delta faucets that display the water-efficient seal meet California Green standards. This means kitchen faucets have a flow rate of 1.5-2.0 gpm, bathroom faucets have a flow rate of 1.2 gpm or less and shower and tub faucets have a flow rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gpm.

• Touch20.xt: Delta’s Touch20.xt technology starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. It has a 4-inch sensing field so the entire faucet acts a sensor.

• DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is a new water delivery system made by Delta. It uses an internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds to prevent leaks, keep out contaminants and make the faucet very durable.

• EZ Anchor: Delta’s EZ Anchor system makes installing your faucet easy. You can secure the faucet from the deck with no need to tighten it underneath the sink.

• Best for: consumers looking for a technologically advanced faucet.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout