Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Delta Faucets

Delta Faucets
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.18/5

Delta Faucets Reviews

Original review: March 4, 2020

The inside part of our handle broke. Less than 3 years old on our faucet. I emailed them with the model number, and what broke. They sent the part to me in less than a week. No charge. Whole new handle, and we are all set.

Delta Faucets response

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought an Addison touch kitchen faucet about 6 years ago and loved it. Had no problems with it whatsoever. But we sold that house late last year and bought another house earlier this year having a faucet made by a different manufacturer. After using that faucet for a few months and putting up with its quirks, I missed my Addison faucet so much that I put it on the top of my Christmas list for my husband to buy. It is now sitting on my counter waiting for the plumber to come and install it.

Hello Alison,

Thank you very much for providing feedback on the Delta faucet. I'm very happy to hear how much you love the faucet. We're happy to have you as a Delta customer!

Brandis

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I had purchased a Cartridge Assembly Replacement For Delta Monitor 1700 series cartridge for an old shower faucet and had an issue with getting it properly installed. I called customer service and they were able to identify the problem and instruct me how to fix it. We used an app that allowed me to take photos so they could see exactly what I was seeing. The customer service reps' expertise guided me through the installation in about 20 minutes. Excellent people using useful technology tools.

Hi Jay,

We thank you for providing feedback on your experience with our Delta customer service department. I'm happy we were able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if anything else is needed.

Brandis

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I have Delta Faucets products in my house. My shower valves became clogged (probably due to rust and lime), so I called them (Masco Canada) and explained the problem. They sent me (free of charge) a new Valve Cartridge a week later. I replaced the part and now my shower works perfectly again. I think next time I need a faucet, I will definitely choose Delta Faucets brand.

Hello Zatara,

We're glad to hear how happy you are with Delta faucet company. We work hard to take care of our customers needed. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Brandis

Original review: June 8, 2019

We chose Delta touch kitchen faucet due to past experience with the brand. Love the faucet, however it developed a problem after 2+ years. We called customer service and they immediately sent us a solenoid replacement at no cost. They were very polite and helpful and the part arrived quickly. I would choose Delta again and highly recommend their products based on our positive experience.

Delta Faucets response

Thanks for sharing your experience, Pam! I'm glad that our customer service team was able to help. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best regards, Jon

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucet Company?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
          Original review: March 27, 2020

I purchased a Kessler kitchen single handle faucet and from day one it needed "jiggling" to shut off and stop dripping. I wrote Delta describing the issue and questioning if there was a simple fix e.g. replacement cartridge. Several months have passed and no response from Delta--very disappointed in their customer service.

Hi Lynn,

I'm terribly sorry for the issue with the Delta faucet and i'm also sorry you never received a response. I'd be happy to look further into this for you. Please send a private message with where and when you purchased the faucet, your full name, street address and phone number for further assistance.

Brandis

Original review: March 11, 2020

We just had a major renovation completed in our master en-suite. Both the faucet and shower panel tarnished within 2 weeks. No harsh chemicals were used. All our other Delta products have never done this. Company has sent replacement parts without any question so the customer service has been excellent. Hopefully the replacements won’t tarnish. I do know that the company who did the renovation is not happy as they subcontract they plumber who will have to be paid to install the replacement parts.

Resolution response: March 21, 2020

Received a new unit to replaced my broken one. Thank you.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Bought a kitchen faucet Model#300-SS-DST-A several years ago, had no problems with it until recently when it started leaking at the bottom of the unit. I tried to take this unit apart to replace maybe worn parts or seals, but this thing is like welded shut. Will not come apart for repairs. Submitted a claim through Delta Faucets.com. And they wanted to send me parts to repair mine. But they do not get it. This unit will not come apart for repairs. So now they want to sell me one at 70% discount. With the 70% discount it came about to 119.00 dollars. They sell this time at Home Depot for 90 dollars. So the question is where is the discount.

The customer representative kept correcting me because I kept saying the word lady vs her name. I guess that is an insult to call a female employee lady. Delta company need to interpret what life time warranty means. It is simple to me, it means they will fix it or replace it at no cost to me. Will never buy a delta product again. Claim# **

Hello Jose,

We thank you for reviewing the Delta product. I am sorry that you've had such a negative experience with Delta. We work really hard to take care of our customers. I'd like to look further into your situation. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address and phone number. -Brandis

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
          Original review: March 5, 2020

I had a Delta Faucet in my last house and I freaking loved it.. Fast forward to my new house I got another but with touch and the battery case is plastic and doesn’t hold up with the force of the batteries against the top. I have this thing duct taped and it still has issues. I have been emailing Delta since January 11th and have yet to receive a resolution or replacement part. And to top it off my new shower faucet also by delta is Dripping 5 months after install. I thought I was buying quality but I’m really second guessing it at this point.

Hi Kristin,

I am so sorry for such a negative experience with our Delta customer service department. Please allow me to look further into this. Please send a private message with your full name,street address and phone number for further assistance. -Brandis

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I thought Delta was a quality product with a solid warranty. I take good care of my things, and I don't care about chasing trends, so when I built my home paid a premium for products that would last a lifetime. Fast forward to today, the finish on my shower handle is coming off and the cartridge is leaking. Even though it is technically covered under the lifetime warranty, I felt like I got a good number of years from the product, so I went out and bought a new new trim kit for $200. Well, it turns out that Delta has changed their valves/cartridges so the only way to install ANY new trim on my older model is with a conversion kit that is another $200 dollars!! I contacted Delta, simply to ask for the conversion parts, and they offered me a discount on a new trim kit!!! Hello?!?!

1) The trim is supposed to be covered under warranty. 100% not 50%.

2) No trim kit will fit without the conversion kit, which costs more than a whole new shower and tub combo kit that includes everything (bath spout, rough in valve, everything!)

So in other words, if Delta decides to change their parts configuration, your "warrantied" product will become a paperweight, because it costs more to convert than to buy a whole new set! I am a careful and ethical consumer. I don't like scams from sellers or buyers. I am going to spread the word as many places as possible so people know what they are getting for their money.

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the issue that has occurred with your Delta product. I do show you were contacted regarding the issue with your Delta shower faucet. I show the product you have had a two year warranty and we provided a few options available to you at this time. Please contact us back if you have any questions or concerns. Best regards,

Delta Faucet Company expert review by Jonathan Trout

Delta designs and makes bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, shower and tub faucets and sink faucets. You can choose a faucet from over 40 collections and 10 colors and finishes. You can also choose a faucet with different technology like tap-on and ADA compliant models. Prices range from under $100 to over $600.

• Faucet installation types: Delta makes and sells centerset, widespread, single-hole, vessel and wall-mount faucets. Each installation type is available in various models and styles and can be installed in your bathroom or kitchen.

• Water efficiency standards: Delta faucets that display the water-efficient seal meet California Green standards. This means kitchen faucets have a flow rate of 1.5-2.0 gpm, bathroom faucets have a flow rate of 1.2 gpm or less and shower and tub faucets have a flow rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gpm.

• Touch20.xt: Delta’s Touch20.xt technology starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. It has a 4-inch sensing field so the entire faucet acts a sensor.

• DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is a new water delivery system made by Delta. It uses an internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds to prevent leaks, keep out contaminants and make the faucet very durable.

• EZ Anchor: Delta’s EZ Anchor system makes installing your faucet easy. You can secure the faucet from the deck with no need to tighten it underneath the sink.

• Best for: consumers looking for a technologically advanced faucet.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team