4.40/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 3, 2018

11 Delta Faucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 3, 2018

We purchased a Delta kitchen faucet model 9192 DST. Love it! 3 years after installing it myself, it was easy, it started to leak at the tap. Contacted Delta. They immediately sent me the replacement cartridge free of charge. Lifetime warranty. Service was fast, efficient, friendly. VERY pleased with Delta.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I am very pleased with the Delta faucet. It matches my kitchen sink. It looks good and it does not leak which some faucets do. A lower price on their items would be better though. But this is a very good brand and I would purchase the same brand again next time I need a new faucet. I would also recommend this to anyone who is thinking about purchasing a new faucet.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I am very pleased with my faucet for many different reasons. Most important is it looks very modern. I really like the way it looks and the twist and turns that make it very stylish. It is simple to use and works absolutely perfect. It has two handles so there is no confusing directions. However, they could make it a little more affordable so that the lower income people like me can afford it a little easier.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Delta faucets last a lifetime. It is a great product and they are one of the best you can buy. The only way I would buy another brand would be because I could not afford a Delta. The bad thing about a Delta is - once it starts to drip, even changing the washer is not going to help. It is still going to drip. The only thing you can do is buy another one. Faucet is over 30 years old and it is dripping and I have no choice but to buy another one in the near future, but it will be a Delta.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I had such an amazing experience with Delta Faucets overall. I really liked the product and all its features. It is extremely appealing and works perfectly and with no issues or problems. I am very pleased with the product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Faucets?

Original review: April 26, 2018

Delta Faucets is a very high quality brand that I trust wholeheartedly. They had the silver plated which matches the other accents in my kitchen perfectly. The faucet has one lever to switch from hot to cold. It is so easy to use & I can get the perfect temp water easily with it being on one handle. Handle lifts easily and it has a wonderful water flow stream. But if I push too hard on handle some water sips out from underneath. I am assuming it is a washer issue. Also, I hope they make a faucet that easier to keep shiny without having to clean it all the time. Other than that, I LOVE Delta Faucets!!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have used Delta faucets for years and have never had a bad experience with any of their products from kitchen to bath. My new kitchen faucet is a simple, single handle faucet with sprayer. I really like the simplicity in using the sprayer and the swivel range of the faucet. The design uses a diamond technology that reduces leak points and increases the life of the product. I am very pleased with the performance of the product and my overall experience with Delta is excellent.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Have used Delta faucets many times throughout the years for bath sink and kitchen sink applications. The faucet can be purchased at both Home Depot and Lowe's as well as Ferguson Plumbing Supply. The faucet is made to last with many popular designs and finishes. The prices for the faucets are reasonable and can be installed quickly with few tools needed. The durability and updated designs fit perfectly with most any home design. If needed, the faucets washers are easily replaced and takes very little expertise or time to fix the leak.

Original review: April 16, 2018

The Delta faucet that I purchased was on sale and was part of open box inventory because it was a return. Open box deals are great. I would probably not be able to afford this faucet had it not been returned. It's a nice looking faucet although it was on the cheaper side of their selection and not as stylish as I would like. It works as it is supposed to work. It does not spray the ceiling which has happened TWICE before when a faucet broke when I turned it on and decorated my ceiling. It had both the hot and cold handles.

It was relatively easy to install, and this was the first time that I had installed a faucet all by myself. I was afraid that I would damage it, but everything worked out all right. Though the instructions could have had a bit more detail as most instructions usually could. Summing up, it's a premium faucet and relatively inexpensive especially considering this is considered one of the premium brands. A plus all the way around. Maybe next time, I will save my money and buy one of the higher end models of this brand and see if I like it better.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I love Delta Faucets. I pretty much liked everything about the Delta faucet and I wish all faucets were this great! The chrome is very bright and we like the water pressure of the faucet. We preferred Delta from the brand we had before that leaked all over and ended up breaking towards the handle. I would never use another brand for my home! We switched all the bathrooms and kitchen to Delta faucets! I really had a great experience with Delta!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2011

Purchased a high-end faucet to go with a new vanity. It began leaking soon after installed. Delta says they offer a lifetime warranty but they provide parts only -- their policy is "we do not pay for service". Consumers should put no trust in their warranty. It will cost at least $100 to have the parts installed.

Delta Faucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Delta designs and makes bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, shower and tub faucets and sink faucets. You can choose a faucet from over 40 collections and 10 colors and finishes. You can also choose a faucet with different technology like tap-on and ADA compliant models. Prices range from under $100 to over $600.

• Faucet installation types: Delta makes and sells centerset, widespread, single-hole, vessel and wall-mount faucets. Each installation type is available in various models and styles and can be installed in your bathroom or kitchen.

• Water efficiency standards: Delta faucets that display the water-efficient seal meet California Green standards. This means kitchen faucets have a flow rate of 1.5-2.0 gpm, bathroom faucets have a flow rate of 1.2 gpm or less and shower and tub faucets have a flow rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gpm.

• Touch20.xt: Delta’s Touch20.xt technology starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. It has a 4-inch sensing field so the entire faucet acts a sensor.

• DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is a new water delivery system made by Delta. It uses an internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds to prevent leaks, keep out contaminants and make the faucet very durable.

• EZ Anchor: Delta’s EZ Anchor system makes installing your faucet easy. You can secure the faucet from the deck with no need to tighten it underneath the sink.

• Best for: consumers looking for a technologically advanced faucet.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout