3.9/5 (613 ratings)

About Culligan

Culligan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culligan?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The water tastes great and the drivers are very nice. The prices are also reasonable. We can't live without their water. Our tap water smells bad but thanks to Culligan we don't have to drink our tap water. We love them and look forward to seeing the delivery driver every time.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

The water, of course, is great. Culligan's reputation speaks for itself. We've used Culligan water for over 20 years now. It tastes great and we never, never have any problem with its quality. Water is delivered to our house and we use it in a dispensing machine. We use the cold water the most, but we use the hot water feature as well. We are so used to the convenience and quality that I can't imagine our household without it. The delivery guys are always great - and deliveries are dependable. 5 stars for Culligan.

Get buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2022

If it wasn’t for Kevin ** I would’ve left the company long ago. Since Kevin started as the new operations manager he changed numerous operations aspects of the client experience that completely changed the customer service experience. Deliveries are on time, billing is accurate and the staff are friendly and courteous and have willingness to help. Kevin follows up with a phone call with any client survey that is below a 10 to find out what Culligan could have done better. Now that is White Glove Customer Service!

Original review: May 17, 2022

I have well water that is bad, their system fixes it all. Been using for 25 years. They come quickly in emergencies. They deliver supplies. They are very friendly. Would recommend them to everyone that want safe water. I have softner, sediment filter, chlorine tablet charcoal filter. And UV light. Before Culligan water was dirty, muddy looking. Smelled and turned my bathroom fixtures orange. Now it's sparkling..change filters every 3 month if large family every 2 months. When it rains like it does in May then I have to change the sediment one. My area is bad. It's a must to have the system. Worth every penny. Thankful to have them.

Original review: May 17, 2022

First of all, the customer service was great from representative to delivery. The water dispensing equipment fits our everyday needs and while we're a little short on the water request side (our fault), we are definitely still saving money. If I were to pick a small con, the delivery schedule was a little past our expectations (we had no drinking water). They were still able to come a day earlier than expected. Still a great job from the Culligan staff!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

Culligan has great customer service. Home delivery of water couldn't be easier. They send reminders for delivery and have friendly helpful staff. I never had water delivery prior to this and am please to have tried this. They also pick up empty water jugs at the time of each delivery.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

Too expensive and old technology. They are behind the curve. There are a lot of new options on market 2X 3X more affordable and more effective than Culligan. Also, I bought a house with their existing system, that was under warranty. But Culligan is forcing us to buy a new system instead because we are not the original buyer. Doesn’t make sense. We installed another manufacturer. Do not recommend Culligan long term.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

THINKING ABOUT CULLIGAN? THINK AGAIN. After several months or complaints and requests for a full refund from Culligan, I finally got a response. I received a call from Curtis **, Culligan of Florida, requesting a meeting at my home and I agreed. When he arrived he discovered a high concentration of sodium from the R.O. faucet as well as the house water.

We also reported that there was a green slime that was coming from the R.O. faucet. I asked him for a full refund and return what Culligan removed from the house. He said that was all possible, but he asked for a chance to make things right and I agreed to give him a chance. He offered (4) new R.O. cartridges and new media in the outdoor cylinder. He also agreed to financial compensation. I lost two days of wages, and we were drinking bottled water. He followed up with a call to see if the work was done and to let me know that a check would be in the mail on Monday.

After three weeks had passed, slime reappeared at the R.O. faucet, the shower water still felt like we were showering with Castrol GTX and no compensation had arrived. It appears that Mr. ** is just as dishonest as his employees in West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie. He lied to our faces at our kitchen table. You must be proud of him. I expect a full refund of $6496.00, restoration of the equipment as found and removal of your garbage.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

The products are wonderful but the overall service has not been satisfactory. First, they installed the wrong color instruments (silver) at the sink yet my fixtures are black and I have called about it six times or more to figure out when the correct color will be in and installed and all I get is the run around about - the lady states that it's been ordered and no date of delivery is available - Ironically I have paid the bill in full cash at $5000 plus for the entire water system. Secondly, the water system connected at my kitchen sink was not done correctly and I had a water leak which damaged 3 pieces of my new wood floor. I have ask that they repair the floor via labor cost only because I have extra wood pieces available but no has returned my calls. I am very disappointed at this point and I am beginning to wish I would have never updated my older Culligan system because it was working fine!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

Great service. Extremely nice delivery guy. Always on time. Sometimes they are so quick I don’t even know that the water was dropped off. And the bill is cheaper than going out and getting it yourself. Just all around satisfied with Culligan.

Culligan author review by Greg Chick

Culligan got its start in 1936 and is now the leader in home water delivery as well as in-home, commercial and industrial water filtration and treatment services. It is different than most water delivery services because it doesn’t make or bottle the water it delivers; instead, Culligan specializes in water treatment systems and softeners. Water delivery services from Culligan start at $9.99 per month.

• Flexible schedules: You can set up a customized delivery schedule and arrange for supplemental deliveries if you need more water during specific months. You can also pause deliveries if you are on vacation.

• Types of water: You can choose from several types of bottled water including water treated by reverse osmosis and filtered, distilled, spring and mineral water.

• Coolers: Culligan requires you to buy or rent a Culligan cooler to use with your water jugs rather than using your own, but the cost of rental is included in the subscription plan. They will bring your cooler and install it when your plan begins.

• Culligan Man: Culligan assigns an account representative called a Culligan Man to every customer. He or she will help you select the plan that fits your needs and help arrange a convenient delivery schedule.

• 30-day guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied with your Culligan product or service within 30 days of your purchase, they’ll pick up the product and refund your money.

• Specialty testing: The company is equipped for specialty water testing, which may be needed should a customer have access to a well or non-municipal water source.

by Greg Chick Water Treatment Systems Advisor

Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.

Culligan Company Information