2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Cuisinart cookware is durable and of high quality. You can expect this cookware to outlive you! Clean up is easy with a little steel wool and it's bright and shiny again. I wish they offered a greater selection of pan sizes, but otherwise, I can't say enough good things about it. Even heating and safe for gas or electric cooktops. This cookware can go from stovetop to oven with no problem. The quality is worth the price. I definitely recommend this cookware.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I have several Cuisinart skillets along with other brands. The quality of the cuisinart is amazing. It has withheld everything I have cooked in them over a course of 10 years and still looks as new as the day I bought them. They are by far the best brand of cookware. Although a little higher in price but very well worth every penny you pay for them because they are so durable and strong. They show no signs of wear at all even after all this time. There are very east to clean and I would recommend them to anyone. Well worth it.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

The Cuisinart pans are sturdy but not unwieldy. They have even heating surfaces and clean up well. They even look classy! I use my 10 inch fry pan almost every day. The surface is non-stick, but I find I can brown in it. It is perfect for an omelet, or scrambled eggs as well. It is really a multi use pan. As I said, it is not a wimpy pan, but it is not so heavy as to be challenging to use.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I bought Cuisinart cookware as I was tired of the cheaper brands not holding up long term. The set I have is clad so food cooks well and clean up is done in no time flat. The one drawback is the lids don't fit every pot. Cooking must be done on medium heat. High heat will destroy the finish. All in all I am quite pleased with my Cuisinart cookware. It has held up very well and continues to offer exceptional cooking options as to pot size.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

These pot and pan sets are great. Plenty of various choices and colors to pick from. Non stick which is a great thing. I've had my set for about three years and sure they have normal wear and tear, but they are still non stick and work as well as the day I got them! Are they cheap? Not as cheap as some, but they aren't expensive either. They are worth the price and will last ages.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I have not had any problems and would purchase this again. It is large enough to grill for 4-6 people but small enough that I can handle it. It locks and the legs fold up easily. It is also easy to clean.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Quarantine. Staying home, staying safe. Wanted to level up my family's new baking hobby. Let's buy a stand mixer! It seemed to be a great plan. We waited for almost a month, but no change in the order status on the website. Called Customer Service, which responded: we will ship it right away! Our expectations went alive again. 4 more days of waiting, no changes in the order status, so I decided to call again. Bad surprise: they don't have it in stock anymore, with no expectation of restocking. Customer Service suggested I cancelled the order and looked for it in a big retail company. I'll start looking for a Stand Mixer again, but guess what? It's not going to be Cuisinart.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I purchased this toaster on March 31st, 2020 from Best Buy. I chose it because of the Cuisinart name and at $80 I thought it should be a decent toaster. I am 63 years old and I have never seen a toaster toast so unevenly as this one in all my life. One half will be light brown and the other dark brown and the edge burnt. Emailed Customer Service and things started out great. They sent me a new toaster and all I had to do was return the cut off power cord to my original one. Too bad it toasted just as poorly.

They asked me to return the new toaster. It took nearly 3 weeks to receive the UPS shipping label from them. Now, three weeks after they have received the power cord and the second toaster, I still do not have a toaster. I have been without one for close to two months now. I have contacted their customer service email once a week without reply. Cuisinart has, in effect, stolen my toaster. Maybe not all toaster models are this bad but, this one sure is. And the quality of their customer service is appalling.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I have had quality products in the past but this coffee maker lasted 7 mos or normal use for one person and one day,... it would not turn on. Cost $159 for 7 mos of use- research more options. Read other reviews of electrical problems with this item. USN retired - I know coffee!

Original review: April 21, 2020

My pots cook food evenly and the cleanup is easy. My pots and pans are still pretty and shiny, about the same as they were when I started with them. When I have a spot that needs a little extra help, I use "Bar Keepers Friend" cleaner. I have been using these pots and pans over 3 years now. My stove is a smooth top.

Cuisinart author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Cuisinart is a small home appliance and kitchen products manufacturer. It was founded in 1971 and was the first company to introduce the food processor in the United States. Today Cuisinart offers a wide variety of products to make home food preparation simpler and more convenient. It sells bakeware, can openers, blenders, cookware, dinnerware, slow cookers and more. You can buy Cuisinart products at major retailers and on the company’s website.

• SmartPower™ Duet: The SmartPower Duet is a 500W, seven speed blender and food processor. It has a 48 ounce blender jar with a 3-cup food processor attachment and retails for $150.

• Hurricane™ Pro: The Hurricane Pro blender has a 3.5 horsepower engine and programmable memory function. It features an extra large, 64 ounce jar and retails for $400.

• Hurricane™ COMPACT: The Hurricane COMPACT juicing blender has a 32 ounce jar and 8 ounce chopper cup attachment. It’s ideal for making smoothies to take on the go and retails for $100.

• Accessories and parts: You can buy a full line of Cuisinart accessories and replacement parts on its website, including multiple sizes of blender jars.

• Product warranties: Cuisinart’s blenders are backed by limited warranties that last from 3 to 5 years depending on the product. Be sure to register your product on Cuisinart’s website.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Cuisinart Company Information