Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Heavy duty gauge stainless steel which allows for even heating when using gas or electric. Still own a set I bought 25 years ago. They wash well and my food does to stick to the pans. I am going to donate these pans and buy a new set. I highly recommend these fine cookware for any level of cooking from beginners to gourmands. Bon appetit!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Classic design, loved showing them off in my hanging pot rack and they cook as good as they look. I use them for almost everything, sauté, soups, pastas and sauces. I also give them as gifts to my daughters and sons. Perfect gift for the newlyweds.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Cuisinart cookware is durable and of high quality. You can expect this cookware to outlive you! Clean up is easy with a little steel wool and it's bright and shiny again. I wish they offered a greater selection of pan sizes, but otherwise, I can't say enough good things about it. Even heating and safe for gas or electric cooktops. This cookware can go from stovetop to oven with no problem. The quality is worth the price. I definitely recommend this cookware.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I have several Cuisinart skillets along with other brands. The quality of the cuisinart is amazing. It has withheld everything I have cooked in them over a course of 10 years and still looks as new as the day I bought them. They are by far the best brand of cookware. Although a little higher in price but very well worth every penny you pay for them because they are so durable and strong. They show no signs of wear at all even after all this time. There are very east to clean and I would recommend them to anyone. Well worth it.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I am more than impressed with my Cuisinart cookware set, I’ve had it for years which is why a new set wouldn’t hurt lol! Truly excellent craftsmanship, Makes cooking a lots of fun! I would highly recommend to all.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Product finishing looks great. Easy to use, easy to wash and looks like it is something of value. The grip and manufacturing is very proper. The price matches the value it has. This product is worth to buy.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

18/10 Stainless Steel pots and pans. I have Signature Cruisnart with copper handles. Lids are stainless with copper handles. Best ever made. Cook food evenly, fast. I don't use aluminum for anything. Can leach thru to foods and give poisoning.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

The Cuisinart pans are sturdy but not unwieldy. They have even heating surfaces and clean up well. They even look classy! I use my 10 inch fry pan almost every day. The surface is non-stick, but I find I can brown in it. It is perfect for an omelet, or scrambled eggs as well. It is really a multi use pan. As I said, it is not a wimpy pan, but it is not so heavy as to be challenging to use.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Using for almost ten years, price is reasonable, products are durable, quality is very satisfactory. Customer service was very friendly and help was available when needed. I will always recommend this product to my friends and family members.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I am really hard on my cookware. I have a family of 5 and cook 3+ meals a day (picky eaters) and since we don't use a toaster OR microwave my pots and pans are how I reheat things too! These have stood the test of time! Non stick and easy to clean. You really can't go wrong.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Only company with a grind and brew coffee pot love it. The company is offering appliance colors to match any kitchen. Always on the leading edge when it comes to new products. Fit and finish of cookware is seconds to none.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I bought Cuisinart cookware as I was tired of the cheaper brands not holding up long term. The set I have is clad so food cooks well and clean up is done in no time flat. The one drawback is the lids don't fit every pot. Cooking must be done on medium heat. High heat will destroy the finish. All in all I am quite pleased with my Cuisinart cookware. It has held up very well and continues to offer exceptional cooking options as to pot size.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

These pot and pan sets are great. Plenty of various choices and colors to pick from. Non stick which is a great thing. I've had my set for about three years and sure they have normal wear and tear, but they are still non stick and work as well as the day I got them! Are they cheap? Not as cheap as some, but they aren't expensive either. They are worth the price and will last ages.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I received my set as a surprise gift for Christmas from my grandchildren and I have been using ever since. It Cooks even and cool touch handles. This was truly the best gift that I received. I told my children now they can get me another set for Mother's Day.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I got my set of stainless steel Cuisinart pans for Christmas from one of my sisters. I've had it about 5 years maybe, and in those 5 years I haven't had any complaints. I love kitchen gadgets and cookware, and my sister knows this, so this was the absolute perfect gift for me.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have a set of Cuisinart pots and pans for several years. They are stainless steel. They have lasted a long time. We use them quite often. Things do stick to them, since they are not non-stick coated. They seem to heat evenly. I am careful as to what I make in them, so as not to ruin them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The quality of this brand is worth the cost. Durable. Heavy. Holds heat well. Evenly cooks. Indestructible. I have their stainless steel and non stick ceramic brand. I also love the versatility from stove to oven. What more can I say? I love this brand!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I've had Cuisinart pots and pans for 20+ years. They cook evenly, whether on gas, electric stove or glass top. They are dishwasher safe and keep their appearance throughout the years. I fully expect to use these for the rest of my life as I have no reason to replace them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

By far the best stainless steel cookware on the market. It heats and cooks very evenly. This cookware holds the heat very well also. They simply wipe clean and little to no scrubbing is necessary. I have several sets of well known cookware, however I only use these. Far better than any other brand when used properly.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I really enjoy the aesthetics of my Cuisinart cookware. I have a small kitchen so somethings need to be out on display and we’ve chosen to keep out pots and pans out. I wish our collection as solely cuisinart as that would look quite nice. I’ve noticed that they last quite longer than our other cookware, and they have less stick/burn issues. Excellent product.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I purchased the largest size Cuisinart food processor. As a food processor, it works fine, however, within only two years, the plastic bowl and parts cracked, splintered, and chipped. My husband jerry-rigged it so we could get it to work, if we were both present, but it was a 2-person job. I believe that for the money we paid for this, it should've lasted much, much longer. The replacement parts are outrageous. I would not make this purchase again. The older Cuisinarts had glass bowls, and were made to last a long time. This was hugely overpriced. I had a cheap, little Hamilton Beach food processor that lasted over 30 years before it broke. My expensive Cuisinart lasted less than two years. I also purchased a Cuisinart waffle maker (before the food processor bit the dust). It works okay, but the waffles do not cook evenly. I think this brand is overrated.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Cuisinart has some good quality pots and pans. The one I have is second hand. The complaints I have are, if you don’t have time to dry your pan the water spots are hard to get off. Thus making it look nasty. The other is I have a problem with stuff sticking. Example macaroni. If you have problems with your hands they are a little on heavy side.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I have several Cuisinart appliances in my kitchen, I LOVE them. They are stylish and the blue leds in them make them more attractive. But the durability and performance of this brand is very impressive and I will be a customer for life.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Cuisinart is stainless steel and heats well because the heat is evenly dispersed. Cuisinart has expanded their collection to bakeware, dinnerware, glassware.. I enjoy using it all. It keeps its shiny stainless steel finish when you wash and dry with a soft drying towel to remove any water spots.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have to admit that when we first purchased our Cuisinart I thought it was really expensive. I found out that it was worth every penny. We have had the set for 4 years now and not a single pot or pan shows any wear. I would recommend Cuisinart to anyone wanting to buy a set that lasts!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

My husband and I love to cook and we love the Cuisinart brand. Their pots hold up for years, we use them almost everyday. We never had a problem with the pots. We have every size pot. The stainless steel is so easy to clean and after years of using them the pots still look new.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I have quite a few Cuisinart cookware pieces and I love them: professional kitchen mixer, blender, coffee maker, and toaster oven, and food processor. Never had any issues with them. Easy to use, easy to clean.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I purchased Cuisinart motorized toaster (auto up and down). Does not toast as good as the cheaper toasters. By this I mean at #7 (highest number it toasts) very very light. I sent it back and was told it would be replaced in 5-7 business days. It is a month now and I still have not received the replacement. I have called on 4 occasions with no results. On each call I waited an average of 25 minutes before I spoke to a customer service representative who could not tell me anything. My next step was to contact them online and once again they stopped responding to my inquiries. The bottom line is cuisinart wants your money, and “The customer be damned".

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Purchased the supreme grind burr grinder on 5/19/19. Had to return it on 7/10/19 because it stopped grinding. Second one stopped grinding on 12/22/19. I’d give it zero stars if I could. Cuisinart will only replace and make me pay $10 to send the cord back. Really don’t another piece of crap!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My 2nd dcc-1200 coffeemaker in 4 years & the LAST. I had my Cuisinart DCC-1200 coffeemaker for 3 1/2 MONTHS. I did my normal routine of making a pot of coffee this morning. After the pot was finished brewing, it made a popping sound. The sound was much like the noise it makes if there is moisture on the bottom of the glass server, but much louder. The machine started smoking and filled the kitchen with burnt electrical smell. The whole machine was smoking and you could tell there was a fire starting inside of it. I rushed it out to the patio where it took about 7 minutes for it to stop smoking. Good thing I was home.

After an Internet search, it appears this is NOT an isolated occurrence (consumeraffairs.com). Kudos to Amazon for giving me the option of going through Cuisinart company for the warranty OR returning it to Amazon for full refund. They want the machine returned for their investigation regarding the fact that other Cuisinart coffeemakers have done the same as mine.

Cuisinart Company Information