2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.22/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: July 19, 2020

I have many Cuisinart products and am quite satisfied with all...They are a "go-to" brand for me... good quality, dependable, fairly priced. I had a Mr Coffee before my Cuisinart coffee maker and I'm much more satisfied with Cuisinart.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I have not had any problems and would purchase this again. It is large enough to grill for 4-6 people but small enough that I can handle it. It locks and the legs fold up easily. It is also easy to clean.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Quarantine. Staying home, staying safe. Wanted to level up my family's new baking hobby. Let's buy a stand mixer! It seemed to be a great plan. We waited for almost a month, but no change in the order status on the website. Called Customer Service, which responded: we will ship it right away! Our expectations went alive again. 4 more days of waiting, no changes in the order status, so I decided to call again. Bad surprise: they don't have it in stock anymore, with no expectation of restocking. Customer Service suggested I cancelled the order and looked for it in a big retail company. I'll start looking for a Stand Mixer again, but guess what? It's not going to be Cuisinart.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I purchased this toaster on March 31st, 2020 from Best Buy. I chose it because of the Cuisinart name and at $80 I thought it should be a decent toaster. I am 63 years old and I have never seen a toaster toast so unevenly as this one in all my life. One half will be light brown and the other dark brown and the edge burnt. Emailed Customer Service and things started out great. They sent me a new toaster and all I had to do was return the cut off power cord to my original one. Too bad it toasted just as poorly.

They asked me to return the new toaster. It took nearly 3 weeks to receive the UPS shipping label from them. Now, three weeks after they have received the power cord and the second toaster, I still do not have a toaster. I have been without one for close to two months now. I have contacted their customer service email once a week without reply. Cuisinart has, in effect, stolen my toaster. Maybe not all toaster models are this bad but, this one sure is. And the quality of their customer service is appalling.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I have had quality products in the past but this coffee maker lasted 7 mos or normal use for one person and one day,... it would not turn on. Cost $159 for 7 mos of use- research more options. Read other reviews of electrical problems with this item. USN retired - I know coffee!

Original review: April 21, 2020

My pots cook food evenly and the cleanup is easy. My pots and pans are still pretty and shiny, about the same as they were when I started with them. When I have a spot that needs a little extra help, I use "Bar Keepers Friend" cleaner. I have been using these pots and pans over 3 years now. My stove is a smooth top.

Original review: April 14, 2020

Cuisinart combines design, ease of use and quality of material to put it in a class by itself. The design of the company’s many different products is aesthetic and sensible in equal Measure. In other words, the product is attractive., fun to use and reliable.

Original review: April 7, 2020

My husband and I were so excited to receive this product as we love to make the zucchini noodles and slice a lot for salads. This product worked for one zucchini and then stopped. I am 64 years of age so I did check to see if anything was clogged etc. I am not new in the kitchen. So disappointing! I thought we were getting a quality item because of the Cuisinart name but not so. Not really sure what to do with it as I have no space to store useless items. I guess I will go back to the 4.99 item that I purchased at Wegmans to spiralize by hand. Please do not waste your money as this is not a cheap item.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I am writing to let you know that my SS-700 has failed in a very dangerous manner. I had the timer set to turn off my machine shortly after I left the other morning to drop kids at school. I returned an hour later to find that the machine had stayed on, spewed out all of the water, and was extremely hot. So hot that the k-cup in the machine had shrunk up like shrinky dink plastic and the plastic body of the machine was warping. I tried to turn it off and the switch did nothing. I truly believe it was reaching the point where it could have burst into flames, if I had not returned home when I did. I also could have had some pretty major water damage. I was very lucky to have only been gone a short time, as I truly believe I might have lost my home otherwise. I tried to warn Cuisinart, and got a so sorry, so sad message. I am very unimpressed with their customer service.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

They make a great product. The pots and pans cook well, they have even heat distribution. Heat up quickly. They Clean easily. They are very durable and keep their shine. The prices for the cookware is a good price for the value.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Have been using this product for approximately 2 years and have had no problems with being sticky or burning the food. We love the difference in sizes. Couldn't find a set with at least an 12 inch pan or an bigger pot for something about the size of a large turkey cooker.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Cuisinart for all around pans. Very good! The boiling and the frying pan. We had five people; two adults and three boys. I did all of the cooking -- spaghetti and cheese sandwich for the boys.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Excellent quality, I've been looking for nonstick pans that can withstand heat without breaking down. These pans are very sturdy, dishwasher safe but I don't wash them in dishwasher. They can handle my husband's high heat cooking perfectly.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I love Cuisinart non-stick skillets because they last a long time, and the coating stays put if you take care of it by not cooking on too high of heat and not putting a hot pan into cold water. I bought mine on sale, but they are way too expensive otherwise. I have bought some at IKEA though, which works.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

As for me, just a very great product. The dinnerware set I' purchase was, premium porcelain, and microwave proof and dishwasher safe, all around safe. For the cost of this set is worth the lifetime use you will get. Love it.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

This cookware Cuisinart is excellent. I would recommend it. It is a high quality cookware and I wish I could afford their standing mixer. I also think they have great toaster ovens. I have a toaster oven at this time and hopefully next time I get one from this brand.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Great cooking set, easily cleans and nothing sticks. I only wished I ordered the set with the larger pot and pan. All the cookware has even heat which makes cooking easier. The handles state that they stay cool. Don't believe that, you will burn your hand with the pots.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I really like the quality and look of the cookware. I love how it cooks evenly. It looks so nice on my stainless steel stove. My only issue is that it doesn't last as long as I hoped. The price point is a little on the higher end but worth the extra money. I would recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

It is very lightweight and easy to wash. It is nice and the colors are good. The bottom does not burn and easy to maintain. We like it and use it regularly. It was not assembly required. There is good warranty.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Comparing to much more expensive cook-wares like Farberware, Cuisinart looked pretty good and appeared to be built solid. I have had a series of Cuisinart cookware for years without much issues.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Heavy duty gauge stainless steel which allows for even heating when using gas or electric. Still own a set I bought 25 years ago. They wash well and my food does to stick to the pans. I am going to donate these pans and buy a new set. I highly recommend these fine cookware for any level of cooking from beginners to gourmands. Bon appetit!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Classic design, loved showing them off in my hanging pot rack and they cook as good as they look. I use them for almost everything, sauté, soups, pastas and sauces. I also give them as gifts to my daughters and sons. Perfect gift for the newlyweds.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Cuisinart cookware is durable and of high quality. You can expect this cookware to outlive you! Clean up is easy with a little steel wool and it's bright and shiny again. I wish they offered a greater selection of pan sizes, but otherwise, I can't say enough good things about it. Even heating and safe for gas or electric cooktops. This cookware can go from stovetop to oven with no problem. The quality is worth the price. I definitely recommend this cookware.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I am more than impressed with my Cuisinart cookware set, I’ve had it for years which is why a new set wouldn’t hurt lol! Truly excellent craftsmanship, Makes cooking a lots of fun! I would highly recommend to all.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Product finishing looks great. Easy to use, easy to wash and looks like it is something of value. The grip and manufacturing is very proper. The price matches the value it has. This product is worth to buy.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

18/10 Stainless Steel pots and pans. I have Signature Cruisnart with copper handles. Lids are stainless with copper handles. Best ever made. Cook food evenly, fast. I don't use aluminum for anything. Can leach thru to foods and give poisoning.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

The Cuisinart pans are sturdy but not unwieldy. They have even heating surfaces and clean up well. They even look classy! I use my 10 inch fry pan almost every day. The surface is non-stick, but I find I can brown in it. It is perfect for an omelet, or scrambled eggs as well. It is really a multi use pan. As I said, it is not a wimpy pan, but it is not so heavy as to be challenging to use.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Using for almost ten years, price is reasonable, products are durable, quality is very satisfactory. Customer service was very friendly and help was available when needed. I will always recommend this product to my friends and family members.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I am really hard on my cookware. I have a family of 5 and cook 3+ meals a day (picky eaters) and since we don't use a toaster OR microwave my pots and pans are how I reheat things too! These have stood the test of time! Non stick and easy to clean. You really can't go wrong.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Only company with a grind and brew coffee pot love it. The company is offering appliance colors to match any kitchen. Always on the leading edge when it comes to new products. Fit and finish of cookware is seconds to none.

Cuisinart Company Information