2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

This email is to inform you that I purchased a hand mixer and I am returning it as soon as possible. Being a Cuisinart I expected the "Best" but received a product that I wouldn't wish on anybody. A year or so I also purchased a coffee maker that was also not up to par, but wrote it off as a fluke that I received a bad product. Today, after opening my mixer to use ... which I can't use due to a manufacturing defect. I now realize it seems to be an ongoing issue that your company isn't doing anything about. Selling defective products deems to be the way of the world for you. I will not be buying any more Cuisinart products and will advise all my friends and family not to do so in the future. Your products are a very big disappointment! Teresa

Resolution response: Dec. 10, 2020

I called again during the daytime Pacific time to reach another agent. This agent was very helpful. She has ordered a replacement unit that will be delivered in a few days time to me. Seems like it is better to call Cuisinart during Pacific daytime working hours. The earlier call was at 5am pst and the second one was at around 2pm pst.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I bought an air fryer toaster oven from Cuisinart. Its baking feature does not work great but overall I was satisfied with the product till it lasted which was less than a year. In about 7 months, the toaster option stopped working. Then 2 months later the product stopped working altogether. Cuisinart claims that it will provide 3 years warranty to the product. However when I called their warranty, I was told that since I did not unplug the product after every use they are going to count it as incorrect usage of the product and not cover it under warranty. Cuisinart's warranty works like an insurance provider that finds ways to invalidate the warranty and blame the customer for the breakdown of the product.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

I purchased an automatic coffee maker plus hot water/tea machine. In less than a year my hot plate became rusty and started to peel. I called customer service and explained my situation, showed proof of purchase. Was expecting them to just send me the damage part. To my surprise they sent me a new coffee marker! Worth every penny spent when you have a company that stands behind their product!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I purchased several pieces of Cuisinart as a gift for my daughter, however I purchased 1 8" or 9" top of the line skillet for $50.00, for myself ,since at my age I sometimes do fix me some eggs in it. The last 2 times I have fried 2 eggs in this skillet with canola oil the eggs have stuck so Bad that I had to put dish washing soap in it and allow it to soak overnight just to remove the pieces of stuck eggs. Sent Cuisinart an Email stating the above problem, and was told to take 2 or 3 exact pictures showing stuck eggs and send to Cuisinart. I emailed them back and suggested they do some of the work to help me, since my age 73, does not allow me to do a lot anymore for various health reason's, Cuisinart's response ---was too bad, do it their way or shut-up. My point just be careful purchasing anything with Cuisinart on it, cause they are Rotten.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

TOA-60 Cuisinart AirFryer Oven. I needed a small countertop oven when I moved into a retirement center. My requirements were that I could fit a 12 inch pizza in it, that I could bake bread in a loaf pan, it was in my price range (living on social security). I looked online at all the available options and chose the Cuisinart TOA-60 AirFryer Toaster Oven. When the oven arrived I plugged it in, placed an oven thermometer inside, and set the temperature to 350 degrees. I waited for the temperature to level at 350 degrees but it never did. The temperature kept going up! I tried all the different settings and the temperature would never hold steady. A steady temperature is needed to bake.

I called Cuisinart and explained the problem and they sent me another oven. When it was here I plugged it in and repeated the temperature check. The temp was not holding at a steady rate. It seemed as if there was no thermostat at all. It would just keep getting hotter. Once again I called Cuisinart and they politely said they would send me another one. I asked the representative if I could get a refund and she explained they wouldn’t do that but could issue credit towards another Cuisinart product. I told her I really needed an oven that would work and the odds were not in favor of the next oven working either. She said they would send me another one or issue credit with no other options. I said alright then, send another oven.

They did send another one and it has the same problems as the others. I looked online and saw that other people had the same problem with the same problem. I’m not sure what the statistics are, but a large percentage of people have had this issue and it seems wrong that Cuisinart hasn’t dealt with it or that at least they should offer a refund. I’m very disappointed with Cuisinart.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

I have owned two of Cuisinart's "grind and brew" coffee makers. The latest was model number DGB-900 BC. The first one developed a leak in the heating coil but was just out of warranty so Cuisinart did not do anything for me. I bought a second one because I figured the first one was just a fluke. NOPE,,, The next one leaked in the exact same manner as the first and after the warranty expired. Searching the internet the first time there have been other customers complaining about the same problem. I would have hoped Cuisinart would have rectified the problem but apparently not. Such a shame because I loved the grind and brew convenience. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This time a bought a Moccamaster made in the Netherlands. I am hoping that it lasts as long as they say it will. It makes an excellent cup of coffee, much better that Cuisinart. Time will tell.

Tom B.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

First of all, it is programmable. I can program it to wake me up at the desired time I like. It grinds fresh beans which is a plus for me. Secondly, I like French Roast and the coffee is great. Best of all it is easy. I hear the grinding, smell the coffee and wake up to a pleasant day. NO rush, No bother. Just enjoy my Morning Joe.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The Cuisinart Brew & Grind grinds beans fresh. I have been using it for years! Sturdy, keeps coffee hot & I don’t have to buy filters. It is easy to clean & practically indestructible. I was also able to buy replacement parts easily. It is totally programmable so I can set it to start in the morning before I wake up.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Cleaning a coffee pot can be a hassle. Not here. Not close. No carafe to clean (or worry about breaking), and using purified water so no scaling to worry with. Just load coffee and water...then brew. I have had mine for 3 years and never has the "clean" light come on. Of course, I do wipe it down anyway. I have gifted 7 of these to relatives...and I am their coffee hero!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Very good coffee maker—long endurance for sure. Just purchased our second one. Highly recommend. Our visitors liked it so much they purchased one too!

Cuisinart Company Information