2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: April 14, 2020

Cuisinart combines design, ease of use and quality of material to put it in a class by itself. The design of the company’s many different products is aesthetic and sensible in equal Measure. In other words, the product is attractive., fun to use and reliable.

Original review: April 7, 2020

My husband and I were so excited to receive this product as we love to make the zucchini noodles and slice a lot for salads. This product worked for one zucchini and then stopped. I am 64 years of age so I did check to see if anything was clogged etc. I am not new in the kitchen. So disappointing! I thought we were getting a quality item because of the Cuisinart name but not so. Not really sure what to do with it as I have no space to store useless items. I guess I will go back to the 4.99 item that I purchased at Wegmans to spiralize by hand. Please do not waste your money as this is not a cheap item.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I am writing to let you know that my SS-700 has failed in a very dangerous manner. I had the timer set to turn off my machine shortly after I left the other morning to drop kids at school. I returned an hour later to find that the machine had stayed on, spewed out all of the water, and was extremely hot. So hot that the k-cup in the machine had shrunk up like shrinky dink plastic and the plastic body of the machine was warping. I tried to turn it off and the switch did nothing. I truly believe it was reaching the point where it could have burst into flames, if I had not returned home when I did. I also could have had some pretty major water damage. I was very lucky to have only been gone a short time, as I truly believe I might have lost my home otherwise. I tried to warn Cuisinart, and got a so sorry, so sad message. I am very unimpressed with their customer service.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

They make a great product. The pots and pans cook well, they have even heat distribution. Heat up quickly. They Clean easily. They are very durable and keep their shine. The prices for the cookware is a good price for the value.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Have been using this product for approximately 2 years and have had no problems with being sticky or burning the food. We love the difference in sizes. Couldn't find a set with at least an 12 inch pan or an bigger pot for something about the size of a large turkey cooker.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Cuisinart for all around pans. Very good! The boiling and the frying pan. We had five people; two adults and three boys. I did all of the cooking -- spaghetti and cheese sandwich for the boys.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Excellent quality, I've been looking for nonstick pans that can withstand heat without breaking down. These pans are very sturdy, dishwasher safe but I don't wash them in dishwasher. They can handle my husband's high heat cooking perfectly.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I love Cuisinart non-stick skillets because they last a long time, and the coating stays put if you take care of it by not cooking on too high of heat and not putting a hot pan into cold water. I bought mine on sale, but they are way too expensive otherwise. I have bought some at IKEA though, which works.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

As for me, just a very great product. The dinnerware set I' purchase was, premium porcelain, and microwave proof and dishwasher safe, all around safe. For the cost of this set is worth the lifetime use you will get. Love it.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

This cookware Cuisinart is excellent. I would recommend it. It is a high quality cookware and I wish I could afford their standing mixer. I also think they have great toaster ovens. I have a toaster oven at this time and hopefully next time I get one from this brand.

Cuisinart Company Information