2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Very good coffee maker—long endurance for sure. Just purchased our second one. Highly recommend. Our visitors liked it so much they purchased one too!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

We bought this coffee maker because of the brand. Cuisinart is synonymous with quality. We have used many kitchen appliances and cookware of this brand because of its durability. We have been able to use each product for many years with little to no problems. Maintenance is easy if you care for it on a normal basis.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I am on my second Cuisinart Coffee Maker. They replaced the first one after about a year, when I noticed the burner had rusted and turned brown. I have not had any issues with the 2nd one, which I have had for about 6 years. I would highly recommend this product.

Original review: July 30, 2020

The coffee comes out amazing. It’s quick, the coffee is hot. It has an automatic shut off so you don’t burn the coffee. It’s simple and easy to use. Nothing fancy. You use a filter. Add coffee, inside it shows you how many cups you are making.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Coffee seems to brew different every time and coffee maker leaks and scales show up on seams after a year or so. Bunn would replace it but Cuisinart won’t. I’m going back to Bunn! I don’t recommend anyone to buy this coffee maker.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I have one, maybe two cups of coffee a day, so the need for a full-feature coffeemaker isn't needed. I found a single/double cup coffee maker by Cuisinart: "Two to Go" coffee maker. I've recently bought another one because, they've stopped making it. It works great, with consistent cup levels and complete grind saturation, which produces perfect strength every time. It's been in use over 10 years, with no problems.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I like my new Cuisinart better than my old Keurig. It’s attractive, well built and easy to use. It makes a good cup of coffee. I’m not sure how well the water filter filters the water since it doesn’t sit tightly enough.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I've had this coffee brewer previously and it lasted about 8 years, which is why I repurchased it. May be a tad more pricey than others, but well worth the extra money. The one thing that I strongly like about this coffee brewer is that the coffee is actually HOT when it finishes brewing and brewing doesn't take very long. I've had other brands prior (Mr. Coffee) and they can't compare. Highly recommend this brand.

Original review: July 27, 2020

My wife loves that there is a brew strength button. The automatic timer is wonderful. It is nice to wake up to coffee already made. Their design is attractive and will fit almost any kitchen. It is sleek and stylish.

Original review: July 26, 2020

It is a good coffee pot overall but there is a design flaw in the carafe. When you pour at a normal angle, coffee spills out on the counter. Unless you pour the coffee out very slowly and gradually, you are making a huge mess. We have to keep napkins underneath to soak up the spilled coffee. Without exaggerating, about a half a cup of coffee is wasted because of it. But everything else is good.

Cuisinart Company Information