Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
  2. Homeowners
  3. Appliance Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.79/5

We are a specialty retailer currently operating approximately 90 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. We sell furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges; a variety of consumer electronics, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and home office products, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories. We also offer a variety of products on a seasonal basis and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help respond to our customers' product needs and to increase same store sales. Unlike many of our competitors, we provide flexible in-house credit options for our customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Conn's Appliances Reviews

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I was forced to purchase a sofa with a bed in it for personal family reasons. Not long after I purchased the sofa and love seat the entire bed fell out of the sofa! I made a claim back on July 10th 2019. Conns sent out 2 different furniture specialists. The first guy fixed the sofa and not even 2 hours later the bed fell back out of the frame. Conns sent out a second different specialist he said that he would have to order all new parts. Mind you this was back in July. It is now December 12 2019. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. They are continuing to take my money while I am sitting on the floor because every time I call the furniture department when I ask to speak to a manager they put me on hold for over an hour or I get hung up on. I will NEVER do business with them again.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Got in and out without any issues. Got the TV I wanted without any problems. If you pay minimum payment through their loan company of COURSE they are going to charge High Interest rates. That is almost any credit card company. Don't buy it if you can't afford it, it's that simple.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

My husband and I had our fridge break the day before Thanksgiving. I went to the store to purchase a new refrigerator. I picked out a refrigerator and was told it was in stock and could be delivered the following Saturday. The card was in his name, but he works 9-8 and would not have had a chance to purchase. He added me as an authorized “other” user and was told I would be able to make the purchase at the store. The store would not allow me to make the purchase. No big deal we decided to just order online. When we received the confirmation and delivery date and few hours later it was set for a week out (12/7). They said they would call to give us the time. No call or email.

We decided to call so we could plan our day. Upon calling we are told it would be a 110 minute wait. I decided to wait and attempt to online chat. The online chat was a waste of time. “Candy” was no help. Would just leave me hanging for way too long and offered no resolution. Finally a gentleman answered and I spoke to him. He was more helpful but still no resolution. The appliance was in stock while I was at the store and when I ordered it, but then he states it is no longer in stock and I will not receive it until 12/15. That isn’t even guaranteed because there is no date for when it is coming back into stock.

The whole situation is extremely frustrating due to the utter lack of communication and “you're out of luck” attitude of the customer service reps. What kind of business is this that they would find it acceptable to not notify customers of delivery changes and not give options, especially when it is a necessary appliance like a refrigerator. If we would have known it would have taken this long, we would have purchased somewhere else. We will NEVER shop at Conn’s again. Nor would we recommend Conn’s. This experience has been terrible.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I am very upset. I have never been treated as if I did not matter. I applied for furniture almost 3 weeks ago. Chose the furniture I wanted, signed all the digital document, delivery was setup up. Only to have had NO contact from Conn's. I contacted them 2 weeks ago, to be told everything was on schedule for December 6th. To find out today, there is a problem "technically" on their end and the delivery will be changed. No communication! What kind of company does this? I was under the impression Conn's was a top notch business. Now to decided what I am doing from here. Will I have to pay for something I have yet to get delivered?? What happens to this contract? All I can say is WOW.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Salesperson left us after very little help. Had to go find her to buy the refrigerator. Dented the side getting it in my house. Can't make payment and can't get info on the sale. Horrible horrible horrible… If we can get in touch with them, I will ask them to please pick it up. Love the refrigerator, but not worth the hassle…. STAY A W A Y!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conn's Appliances?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

We bought a T.V from Conn's last January. Price was $1300. We went to pay it off before the interest kicked in and now the purchase price is showing $1800. We were ripped off! Bought a refrigerator from Conn's, they delivered and brought a dryer hose instead of a water hose. We noticed a few days later there was a dent in the door of the refrigerator, and Conn's said there was nothing they could do about it because we hadn't contacted them back within 24 hours. Granted because of the shiny reflection and color of the stainless it was hard to see, until the sunlight hit it. The manager said "everyone he talked to wouldn't budge to help us." I posted a picture of our new fridge on Facebook the day we got it, and you can see the dent. Sent that to the manager, claims department but nothing was done!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

It’s been 1 year now since I had the worst experience in customer service with Conn's. To be brief I purchased a 75” LG Thin Q television. It was a “pick up only” purchase. I did sign the product condition after viewing the TV unboxed in the warehouse. The Conn's warehouse staff re-boxed the TV and loaded it in my truck, when I got home the TV screen was cracked! After multiple calls and request the Customer Service department determined the complaint “resolved” because they could not determine it didn’t happen in my possession?!! I contacted the BBB. They replied they do not get involved in company policies. Needless to say I purchased a 1800.00 TV that I never watched! Please be careful!!! Do not buy a TV from Conn's! I still needed a TV so I went to Best Buy, before I purchased the TV I asked what their policy was if I got it home and it is damaged, he replied, "You bring it back and get a new one!" I will never use Conn's again!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

So to start it off I had a delivery set for Thursday and when the delivery associates were getting into it they stated that it was a returned product and was missing hardware. They left the delivery half finished with pieces all over my house. The next day another set of people showed up with the hardware, but no instructions... and without the proper tools to do the job. I let them use my tools and they get to it. The whole time they were unhappy about having to do the job and were just throwing things together incorrectly. My wife showed them a picture of how it was supposed to be and the got irritated and damaged the product.

After they figured out my wife was showing them the right way, they literally set the rest together without bolting it together and tried to pass it off as finished. When I pointed out that it wasn't finished they said "Well I dont know" so I told them to just leave. So they were gone before I noticed and they took MY TOOLS!!!! So as my wife and I finished putting it together we noticed more damage and let customer service know when they did a follow up call. They were supposed to bring new parts on day 3 when they brought my tools back, but they sent the wrong parts. I've been in contact with multiple customer service members, store managers and even the warehouse and delivery managers and 3 days later am still left with damaged product and no resolution in sight. Oh and when we went to the store for the 3rd time to get help resolving this the manager threatened to call the cops on my wife if she "made a scene". Worst experience and customer service ever.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I made 3 visits to the store in Lufkin before coming to an agreement on an Electric range. Their ad clearly states next day delivery. No delivery charge! I had to be at home and wait for them to call to set up a delivery time, the only day they deliver to my town was on Wednesday, which was 2 days away. I also had to wait for a second call to confirm delivery day an time otherwise lose my delivery. Delivery was scheduled for Wednesday between 12:30 and 4:30. At 4:30 someone from store called to say the delivery men could not find my home but they had a delivery in a nearby neighborhood and would call me when finished and be on to my house.

At 6:30 I still had heard nothing so I called the delivery line. The lady answering the call checked and stated they were still working there but would be to my house when they finished, when I questioned how late it was she said they delivered until 9 pm. I heard nothing from them. I called the store following morning and was told my delivery was scheduled for Friday. I told them either deliver Thursday or cancel my order. I was not able to reach any management. Was told they would call me back....surprise surprise NO CALL BACK! There is- NO- next day delivery and there- IS- a delivery charge, false advertisement!!! Very bad service from management!! Thankfully I did not receive the stove so do not have to deal with other problems I see listed here. I do NOT recommend anyone purchase from Conns!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Purchased washer and dryer. My purchase was a 24 month promotion with zero interest. Sales person entered wrong code. Synchrony bank is charging me 19% as a result of that error. Conn's has been running me back and forth around in circles for 6 months. THEY REFUSE TO RESUBMIT THE PAPERWORK WITH THE CORRECTION. I'm ready for them to pick their products up! Don't buy from Conn's! Go to Best Buy!

Conn's Appliances Company Information