2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Complete Moving Group are the best movers in the West Palm Beach, Florida area. They are your trusted, reliable, and insured professional moving business to accommodate all of your moving needs. From packaging, transporting, and storing your priceless works of art, Complete Moving Group guarantees a smooth transition no matter where in the country you are moving. Pricing options allow you to customize the detail of the move and arrange for the best crew.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Complete Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Moving Group?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Moving Group?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Before agreeing to their services, before any money changed hands, I sent them the requirements for my building TWICE. They acknowledged and agreed to those requirements. They fulfilled none of the requirements, gave me no warning for the delivery except until 8 pm the night before so I could not reserve an elevator, and the movers that showed up were rude, pushy, and demanded extra money from me for the mistakes of Complete Moving Group. I would rate them 0 stars if I could. This has been the worst moving experience I ever had. Will never use their service again and I advise you do the same.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I went from Seattle to Sacramento. I talked to other companies and it seemed like they were upselling me and trying to bid me over so I'd go with them. But with Complete Moving, they gave me the real price and explained everything from A to B, like they explained about the spare charge, the long carry and the packing, which other companies wouldn't mention once you bought them. They told me that I had to pack my television or I would get charged extra. They even included 100 hours work of polymetric packing for that. What I was promised, I got in return. Everything was awesome and I'd recommend them.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I googled Complete Moving and I liked the reviews. The people I talked to made me feel confident in them. They moved me from Chicago to West Palm Beach and they did everything perfectly as I had a very bad experience before them with another company and they were way better. The foreman coordinated everything. He was very helpful and he described the process. The team was very good as well. They wrote everything that is in boxes, what their chambers. They put everything on the truck carefully, and they didn't steal nor break anything. I asked them not to smoke and they did it too. I liked that they were very clean, not like the smell from the men. I liked the manager, the salesperson, and the customer service. One person from the company, Kyle, was a very pleasant man. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I left from a four-bedroom house in New York area and relocated to West Palm Beach, Florida. I was going back and forth with the wife with different moving companies. I spoke with many different brokers from different companies, so it wasn’t easy for me and my family getting bombarded with hundreds of phone calls from many different vendors. But overall, Complete Moving was persistent and they understood the situation. We had a lot of great conversation that led to different topics. That just made me more open to listening and trusting the coordinator.

The customer service that I received from Complete Moving Group, the follow-ups, and there were a few things that I've kind of tested them to see if they're gonna be loyal to me with certain questions and concerns. They were very honest and very friendly. Also, the guys were respectful and were well-groomed. They took care of all my furniture properly, the disassembling went well, and the blanket wraps and pad wraps were provided. Everything was clean and whatever hiccup did occur, they knew about it and they were on top of it. It was resolved. I would definitely use Complete Moving again.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I moved from Florida to Seattle and when I was searching on Google, Complete Moving Group popped up. I had to move in the next few days when I booked it. I called and they gave me a good quote which I liked. The estimate for packing, boxes and bubble wrap was $9,000. The price went up only a few hundred dollars because my stuff took a little more space. I did not let them know about everything I had in my garage so I understood. Complete Moving was awesome and their guys were straightforward and professional. They were also very nice and energetic. I was surprised how fast they were moving. They wrapped all my furniture and took care that there were no scratches. I had to pull back a move, so they packed my whole kitchen. I told them that I didn’t have time to pack my own boxes and they offered me this full-service option.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

From beginning to end Complete Moving Group helped make my move as easy as possible for me and my family. From the very start they were so informative giving me all the information necessary to prepare me for my move. They gave me a great rate and provided even better service. The movers arrived and took care of everything as promised. Having a family I was of course concern about our belongings but delivery arrived as promised and the guys placed everything exactly where we wanted. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who doesn’t want to deal with the stress of moving.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I looked at a few reviews and I liked Complete Moving Group. I heard stories and I've read other stories online where they say their TV broke or this and that and then they had issues because of the sizable insurance cost where they charge you by the pound from other companies. I read some really weird and strange things online but I didn’t see those reviews for them. Also, I noticed they're kinda new, so I figured maybe they're willing to do better work than another company. A newer company cares about their reputation, so I figured to give it a shot.

I called the number and talked to one of the people there. Then, they scheduled the move and in a few hours, they called me back with exact timing and everything I wanted to do. They asked me more questions about it. My girlfriend and I moved one bedroom and everything that we had. The coordinator was a nice and very smart guy. Also, there were no issues with the pickup and delivery and the cost was fair.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Moving Group is a good company and I have only positive experiences with them. They explained about the service, the storage and the delivery time frame. The customer knew how everything worked and even about the payment system. I relocated from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and Complete Moving Group gave me options. For example, I have a dresser and a mirror. I can pack the items myself or the movers would pack. When they do, they got an additional charge and additional insurance because they would assure me that they would put bubble wrap on the mirror, put a blanket and put it in the box. Other brokerage companies wouldn't care and the main goal is to get the customer.

Complete Moving Group always called back and made sure that we had a good estimate, so there were no surprises. I came, picked up the shipment, wrapped the furniture, loaded up everything in a truck and left the delivery. Most of the time, I didn’t have to do revisions which is very important and I didn’t have to spend time on explaining to customer service that an item was not on the list.

Complete Moving Group author review by Tom Rains

This company performs long-distance and local moving services for residential and commercial moves. It also offers car transport and storage services. They can ship items to anywhere in the world to make your move even easier.

• Certified art handlers: If you have expensive or rare art, you can trust Complete Moving Group to move it safely. They will work with your insurance company, and they can also provide extra insurance for your art during transport or while it’s in storage.

• West Palm Beach moving: Complete Moving Group specializes in moves to and from West Palm Beach.

• Car transportation: Complete Moving Group will ship your car anywhere in the country with their premier shuttles that feature long-distance towing.

• Storage services: Long- and short-term storage options are available to keep your belongings safe while you transition from one home to another.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Complete Moving Group Company Information