Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Clorox Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clorox?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clorox?

Original review: June 14, 2020

After over 90 days of your wipes being out everywhere, I consider this an Epic Fail. AND after finally finding some, behind the counter, I'm told; "we can NEVER get the amount we order, we are lucky to get a case", now the price is jacked up to 9.99. Using a pandemic, no ability for the common person to get them, and then jacking up the price Ike that, shows greed at the top tier of your company. I will NEVER use anything associated with your brand in the future. Know just because you have dollars for marketing your product, does not automatically give you customers. EPIC FAIL.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

The new Clorox bottles are absolutely horrible. You, need to go back to the screw-on tops. The new pop-off lids are such a bad design. If you pick them up like other bottles the lid sometimes pops off. In my case my cleaners picked up the bottle and since it isn’t a screw-on it popped off and spilled all over my brand new carpet. What an expensive bottle of Clorox. It’s going to cost me 5,000 dollars to replace my carpet because of a horrible design. It may say smart tube technology. But, It Sure isn’t a smart lid idea??? Someone wasn’t thinking when they made the new design.

Get buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Bought 3 bottle of Clorox spray cleaner with smart tube sprayers. Not one of them sprays. Useless, no amount of pumping the trigger will initiate a spray. 3 brand new bottles won't spray so it isn't just one lemon. I won't buy again. I will try to transfer liquid to a regular spray bottle from Lowe's, but am very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I’m not sure why they call it the “smart spray technology bottle” because I can’t seem to get one of my bottles to spray. It also raves on never missing a drop. This also is not true. Can we just go back to the old sprayer. I hate the new technology but love the cleaner. It is the worse in spray bottles.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I purchased the new bottle and have had repeated problems with the top coming off. The last straw was Friday morning when I reached to pick-up the bottle the top came off and the contents fell on new bathroom mat, and splashed on my black yoga pants. Until Clorox makes changes to the spray bottle I will not purchase any Clorox products. That spill cost me a new rug ($15.00) and new Yoga pants ($25.00) Plus the cost of the product.

Sincerely,

Jeanita

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I love this product and am so disappointed in this new sprayer. It doesn't hold up! I had to find another sprayer bottle just to use the product. In additions, the liquid leaks out of the top of the bottle. Please fix this problem.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Clorox bleach is the most useless bleach I have ever used. It's great for fading and removing colours if you splash it on yourself accidentally, but useless for removing stains on whites in the laundry. Where is the old bleach my mother used? That bleach used neat would disintegrate your laundry, but diluted it was wonderful for the whites. I will not buy another Clorox product. Hopefully I can find a bleach that does the job.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have always bought Clorox spray and never had a problem. Today I bought the Smart tube technology, twisted it to on and the trigger broke. And it seems to be sealed so I can't find the problem. You have lost my business.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Hello, I have been in the housecleaning business for 30 years and have been using Clorox cleanup for many years. I have had 3 accidents that have caused damage to the houses I was cleaning due to the sprayer top popping off and I had to pay for those damages. These sprayers do not stay on the bottles securely like when they used to screw onto the bottle!

One of the accidents happened while I was holding the bottle and spraying a shower, the top popped off the bottle and the bottle fell and the bleach solution flew all over the bathroom damaging a carpet, shower curtain and towels. The second accident happen when I knocked the bottle over and the top popped off once again spilling the cleaning solution onto a newly finished hardwood floor and taking off the finish. The third accident just happened yesterday, I was walking out of a bathroom holding the bottle with my hand on the top as if spraying but I was not using the sprayer and the top popped off and the bottle dropped onto newly installed carpet. I now have to pay for that carpet! These are the only accidents I have had in 30 years of cleaning and they were all do to the way the sprayer is attached to the bottle. I am always very careful when refilling these bottle insuring that the top pops into place but they do not stay on well!!!!

Original review: July 7, 2019

I bought the spray bottle with “new technology” sprayer along with a bottle of cleaner to refill it with. Nothing but trouble since the first time I refilled it. The sprayer does NOT reconnect properly. It will not spray. I have wasted a lot of time trying to reconnect the sprayer. Final straw was this morning when I picked up the bottle and the top come off and the contents spilled all over me and my carpet! Needless to say I expect I’ll have a big white spot! Will look for a more user friendly product.

Clorox Company Information