Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.09/5

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Clorox Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clorox?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clorox?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I have been using Clorox for 50 years and never had a problem with its strength. It hardly smells like bleach! Not only is Clorox watered down, but the generic bleaches smell like nothing! To take advantage of people during a pandemic is unforgivable! Priced out of my budget and when I do buy it, it doesn't do the job! I don't think it kills 99.9% of germs (flu nor covid) anymore either because it's watered down.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

On August 1st 2020 I purchased from my local Home Depot as I always do my 121 oz Clorox Germicidal Bleach. When I went to check out to my surprise the price had Sky rocked from $4.47 to $6.58. This was very disappointing to see during a time when bleach is a Necessity and income for most is very low if not scarce!! I then moved on to Walmart for the rest of my shopping and while there I check their pricing for Clorox bleach and found not only are you all price gouging but you all have shrunk the product!!

Clorox 81 oz $4.42 which is a size that had never existed, at least not at this location. They no longer every have the 121 oz which is normally $4.24! This is very grease ball like, you all are making money hand over fist, to the point your products can’t stay on the shelves, nor can y’all keep up with the demand but yet instead of GIVING BACK y’all ** the very community that’s supporting you!! SHAME ON YOU CLOROX AND EVERY SINGLE STORE THAT SELLS YOUR PRODUCT!!!

Get buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2020

After over 90 days of your wipes being out everywhere, I consider this an Epic Fail. AND after finally finding some, behind the counter, I'm told; "we can NEVER get the amount we order, we are lucky to get a case", now the price is jacked up to 9.99. Using a pandemic, no ability for the common person to get them, and then jacking up the price Ike that, shows greed at the top tier of your company. I will NEVER use anything associated with your brand in the future. Know just because you have dollars for marketing your product, does not automatically give you customers. EPIC FAIL.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

The new Clorox bottles are absolutely horrible. You, need to go back to the screw-on tops. The new pop-off lids are such a bad design. If you pick them up like other bottles the lid sometimes pops off. In my case my cleaners picked up the bottle and since it isn’t a screw-on it popped off and spilled all over my brand new carpet. What an expensive bottle of Clorox. It’s going to cost me 5,000 dollars to replace my carpet because of a horrible design. It may say smart tube technology. But, It Sure isn’t a smart lid idea??? Someone wasn’t thinking when they made the new design.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Bought 3 bottle of Clorox spray cleaner with smart tube sprayers. Not one of them sprays. Useless, no amount of pumping the trigger will initiate a spray. 3 brand new bottles won't spray so it isn't just one lemon. I won't buy again. I will try to transfer liquid to a regular spray bottle from Lowe's, but am very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I’m not sure why they call it the “smart spray technology bottle” because I can’t seem to get one of my bottles to spray. It also raves on never missing a drop. This also is not true. Can we just go back to the old sprayer. I hate the new technology but love the cleaner. It is the worse in spray bottles.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I purchased the new bottle and have had repeated problems with the top coming off. The last straw was Friday morning when I reached to pick-up the bottle the top came off and the contents fell on new bathroom mat, and splashed on my black yoga pants. Until Clorox makes changes to the spray bottle I will not purchase any Clorox products. That spill cost me a new rug ($15.00) and new Yoga pants ($25.00) Plus the cost of the product.

Sincerely,

Jeanita

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I love this product and am so disappointed in this new sprayer. It doesn't hold up! I had to find another sprayer bottle just to use the product. In additions, the liquid leaks out of the top of the bottle. Please fix this problem.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Clorox bleach is the most useless bleach I have ever used. It's great for fading and removing colours if you splash it on yourself accidentally, but useless for removing stains on whites in the laundry. Where is the old bleach my mother used? That bleach used neat would disintegrate your laundry, but diluted it was wonderful for the whites. I will not buy another Clorox product. Hopefully I can find a bleach that does the job.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have always bought Clorox spray and never had a problem. Today I bought the Smart tube technology, twisted it to on and the trigger broke. And it seems to be sealed so I can't find the problem. You have lost my business.

Clorox Company Information