2. Homeowners

Circulon Cookware

Circulon Cookware
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.46/5

Circulon Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circulon Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circulon?

Original review: April 21, 2020

We were tired of the non-stick surface coming off of our pots, so we purchased Circulon instead. Reviews I read elsewhere totally recommended this brand. They have been fantastic so far. We have been using them for approximately four months. They are easy to clean, and we have not had a mess that would not come out yet. Non-stick surface does not to have been bothered. They can go in the dishwasher which is a major plus.

Original review: March 11, 2020

Love it: exceptionally good quality; looks like it will last forever. I especially love its weight - I can really get it sizzling hot for steak etc. However, one important word of caution: It is oven proof and I have made tarte tatin in both large and small frying pans, but I burnt my hand badly once - a few moments after getting it out I forgot that the metal end of the handle was still sizzling hot. Ouch. Just be aware of that!

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I have had quite a few different brands of cookware but I am enjoying my latest purchase of Circulon cookware the most. It was bought at Costco when it was on sale. The set has many good size pots and pans for me and the cleanup is really good and easy. I have an issue with discs in my neck and I can’t use heavy cookware. This cookware is perfect for me. I also insist that the pots and pans have padded handles so they don’t get hot and I don’t need to use a pot holder. I usually hand wash my pots and pans so they have a longer life but I think that you can put them in the dishwasher if you tend to do that.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I wanted a wok, and the lady in the kitchen shop sold me a Circulon frypan/wok pan. It is fantastic - you do have to remember when taking it out of the oven that the handle gets hot, as it is metal. I am about to buy a 7pc set, and this was my first choice NZ$1000. I stumbled on these reviews, and are a bit confused. They must make different ranges, some cheap and some top quality. If someone knows, please share. Mike, New Zealand.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I am very satisfied with this product especially when am cooking healthy food for my family. One of the reasons I really liked this product is because it cooks without oil. I picked up this product at my local Costco this year and the value of this product was worth it. I just wish that they would add the Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick Square Griddle, 11-Inch, Oyster Gray to the set. Overall a very productive and great choice of cooking ware.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I purchased a full set of Circulon Symmetry non-stick cookware about 6 years ago. The non-stick feature no longer works on two of the pans. I called to open a warranty claim in early April, and was told to first try using a 50/50 vinegar/water solution on the pans. That didn't work. So I opened an online warranty claim on 4/20/2020. I received an automated response "Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for your warranty claim to be processed."

On 6/01/2020 (six and a half-weeks later), I still had not heard anything. So I sent a follow-up email, requesting a status update on my warranty claim. Zero response. Today (6/17/2020), I called the customer service line, selected the warranty claim option, and sat on hold for over 23 minutes... only to eventually be dumped into someone's voice mailbox to leave a message.

At this point, I'm not feeling hopeful about their supposed "hassle-free-lifetime-warranty". Frankly, I am wondering if the company is going out of business, because I can't imagine why it would take this long for them to even respond to the warranty claim or the follow-up inquiry otherwise. And yes, I know there is a pandemic going on. To be fair, during this time I have had warranty issues with other companies (for other products) that were MUCH more responsive. You would think two months' time is long enough for them to at least indicate if my are even planning to honor my warranty claim... especially since they stated "Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for your warranty claim to be processed".

Original review: June 7, 2020

This pan is truly non stick, the food just glides out if it. Have had other so called non stick pans but they weren’t really. Easy to clean. Amazing wok. Have ordered a frying pan also now. I’m very happy with this wok, amazing

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I have used Circulon pans for years. Girlfriend loved my old pan so much I gave it to her and bought a new one 12" with glass cover. Pan had defect and Circulon promptly honored their lifetime warranty and sent me a new one. Non stick and they mean it. Indestructible. Best pan I have ever used and I have tried most other brands.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Product heats well, it gets too hot, outside of product scratches. I had had my products for two years. They do cook fast which is great. But now they look crappy. I'm not sure if I would recommend them. The only thing I do love about them is that food cooks fast.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Buy a nice finished pan Revere Ware and don't buy Circulon. The product finish chips in spite of stellar care. Shame. They look lovely and cook well initially. But you don't want black chips in your meal.

Circulon Cookware Company Information