2. Homeowners

Circulon Cookware

Circulon Cookware
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.26/5

Circulon Cookware Reviews

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Product heats well, it gets too hot, outside of product scratches. I had had my products for two years. They do cook fast which is great. But now they look crappy. I'm not sure if I would recommend them. The only thing I do love about them is that food cooks fast.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I wanted a wok, and the lady in the kitchen shop sold me a Circulon frypan/wok pan. It is fantastic - you do have to remember when taking it out of the oven that the handle gets hot, as it is metal. I am about to buy a 7pc set, and this was my first choice NZ$1000. I stumbled on these reviews, and are a bit confused. They must make different ranges, some cheap and some top quality. If someone knows, please share. Mike, New Zealand.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Buy a nice finished pan Revere Ware and don't buy Circulon. The product finish chips in spite of stellar care. Shame. They look lovely and cook well initially. But you don't want black chips in your meal.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I am very satisfied with this product especially when am cooking healthy food for my family. One of the reasons I really liked this product is because it cooks without oil. I picked up this product at my local Costco this year and the value of this product was worth it. I just wish that they would add the Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick Square Griddle, 11-Inch, Oyster Gray to the set. Overall a very productive and great choice of cooking ware.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Purchased a new pot with strainer lid at Kohl's. After unpacking noticed the entire surface was scratched and one area was completely ruined. Sent pictures and claim was verified. Claim was approved on November 19th and I was told pan would arrive in 2 weeks. Called beginning of December, since pan had not yet arrived and was told that all warranty shipments were taking a back seat to new orders for Christmas. Unbelievable - but I was reassured replacement pan would be sent on December 15th. When I did not receive pan by December 20th I called again. Was told pan still was not shipped and it was never stated to be shipped on December 15th. Asked when I could expect pan and was told she didn't know. So much for taking care of their customers and honoring warranties. Needed pan for Christmas dinner. Will never purchase another of their products. This truly shows a lack of respect and caring of their customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Circulon?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I have a 5 year old Costco Circulon pan that over the past few years starting sticking bad. I probably overheated the pan during my weekly hash brown cookings. Regardless, I sent the required pictures to warranty claim department not really expecting much, as many claims appeared to have been denied. I got an instant canned email back stating that my claim would be processed in 2 to 4 weeks and I would be contacted if further info was needed. Imagine my surprise when 7 days later two new pans were at my front door the original 10" size and a 12" one! A bit different style than my original, but good enough. Very pleased with their service.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Spent over $30 at Target for a single "promising" 2-quart "non-stick" pot, but in half a year later of basic cooking and hand-washing and without any metal cooking utensils, the dangerous cheap "non-stick" cancer-causing Teflon plastic coating on the bottom of the Circulon pot began to peel off, and soon later en masse. I wish I had read these insightful reviews before buying the Circulon pot. I would have wisely steered clear of Circulon and have chosen a safer brand. Like the vast majority of other disappointed and frustrated former Circulon purchasers have written, the deceptive Circulon scammers will NOT honor their falsely-advertised lifetime warranty on any of their expensive but-cheaply-made products. And instead, Circulon wants us innocent victims to pay them more of our hard-earned money just to replace their bad dangerous defective short-lived garbage products.

Teflon, non-stick coatings and plastics are known to pose dangerous health risks and cause cancer when flaked-off pieces get ingested and lodged inside the human body. Heat-resistant Teflon, non-stick coatings and tough plastics don't break down easily, and the released toxic chemicals will spread and kill many organ cells and cause cancer, and may eventually kill us. I would also like to know of any pending class action lawsuit against Circulon before I die of toxic poisoning and/or cancer. This dangerous health-risk Circulon trash pot is going out with the rest of the garbage! And I will Never buy any falsely-advertised, cheaply-made, deceptive NO-warranty-backed Circulon products ever, and will tell everyone I know to Boycott Every Circulon BAD products. This is also a Warning to you, Target, for complicity selling us such bad cancer-causing life-threatening Circulon products!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I have used the Circulon cookware for about 3 years now and can say I’m happy with it. I hand wash them and don’t put them in the dishwashers. After I dry them I spray them down with Pam and wipe them out with a paper towel. They haven’t peeled or anything. It’s just a matter of taking really good care of them.

Original review: March 29, 2018

We bought Circulon's Deep Skillet SKU: 82687 because it's deep, and great for keeping foods off your cooktop. But, after using a while we noticed that when pouring olive oil or place a slice of butter in the "center" of the skillet (for certain foods) that it would immediately flow to the outer edges of the skillet inner surface. So, I took a metal flat edge ruler and placed on the bottom edges of the skillet, and, just as I thought the bottom center of the skillet was "concave" warped inward, not great for cooking. After some use, we noticed that food would stick to the inside black anodized cooking supposedly "non-stick surface". At first we thought it was a bad skillet, called Circulon Customer Service, and didn't get much help, but, we really like the deep skillet, so what the heck, we popped another $60 and gave it a second try, overall results were the same. Lesson here is, first impressions are the most lasting!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I purchased a couple of baking trays and then I using them for now a few months. Starting to peel off, very sad how much I paid for that is very I honourable!! Is a very poor quality brand and I do not want any discount thanks. What is offered for everyone who is complaining about this product. Just simply say never buy again and I definitely strongly not recommend!!!

Not sure about Circulon Cookware?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Cookware Brands for you.

Circulon Cookware Company Information