Choice Home Warranty

Author picture
Written by Jessica Render
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Choice Home Warranty Reviews

Choice Home Warranty offers two protection plans and multiple add-on options to protect against unexpected home system or appliance repairs and replacements. Both plans cover household items regardless of age. Customers can make claims 24/7 through the online account center or by phone. Choice Home Warranty plans are available in all states except California and Washington, but it has partnered with a company to provide Choice Home Warranty-branded products in California.

Pros

• Optional roof leak coverage
    • No transfer fee
    • 24/7 customer service
    • No home inspection

Cons

• $500 roof repair cap
    • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

A Choice Home Warranty plan can provide budget security and peace of mind for homeowners and can make your home more attractive to potential buyers, especially if covered major systems and appliances are older.

Top Choice Home Warranty Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

… I was pleased with the service and repair getting completed so quickly. I was also very satisfied with the electrician. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He wore a mask without...

Verified

Service was quick and he fixed the problem immediately. He was polite and nice. I would recommend him to anyone. Our deductible covered the part and labor. We were very pleased wi...

Choice Home Warranty coverage

Choice Home Warranty has two coverage plans, the Basic Plan and Total Plan, and add-on coverage you can use to customize your home warranty. Coverage usually begins 30 days after enrollment (unless you can show proof of prior coverage showing no lapse), and policies typically last one year.

Basic Plan
    • Garbage disposal
    • Ductwork
    • Garage door opener
    • Ceiling and exhaust fans

It’s worth noting the Basic Plan does not cover some essential appliances, including your refrigerator. If you’d like refrigerator coverage, opt for the Total Plan.

Total Plan
    The Total Plan covers the same 14 appliances and systems as the Basic Plan, but adds coverage for your:
    • Air conditioning system
    • Refrigerator
    • Clothes washer
    • Clothes dryer
    Optional coverage
    After choosing the Basic or Total plan, customers can choose to add any or all of the following optional coverages:
    • Pool and spa
    • Second refrigerator
    • Septic tank pumping
    • Standalone freezer

Choice Home Warranty cost

Choice Home Warranty prices range anywhere from $46.83 per month to $54.75 per month.

Most plans from Choice Home Warranty have a flat $85 service call fee per claim. You pay this fee to the service provider who comes to your home. If the cost of a repair or replacement exceeds the coverage limit, the customer is responsible for paying the difference.

Choice Home Warranty refunds your fees if you cancel within 30 days, minus any service costs (unless these charges are prohibited by your state’s laws). If you cancel after the first 30 days, you’ll receive a prorated refund for your agreement fees minus any service costs allowed by your state’s laws. You’re also responsible for a $50 administrative fee (or a lesser amount based on state law).

Choice Home Warranty exclusions

Choice Home Warranty plans cover all components and parts of certain appliances, such as washers, dryers, refrigerators and garbage disposals. Other appliances and all systems, including air conditioners and water heaters, have coverage exclusions. It’s important to read the service agreement thoroughly so you understand the terms before you sign up.

Choice Home Warranty also has a $3,000 per 12-month period cap on most covered appliances and systems, though some systems and appliances have lower caps. Some notable exceptions are:

Covered item12-month cap
    Roof leaks$500
    Septic tank plumbing$250
    Septic system $500
    Trash compactor$500
    Well pump$500

Be sure to ask about coverage limits for any items you’re concerned about before purchasing a service plan.

Like most other home warranty companies, Choice Home Warranty won’t cover any preexisting conditions, whether known or unknown, or any failures caused by misuse, abuse or failure to maintain a system or appliance. Ultimately, it’s up to the company whether a covered system or appliance is replaced or repaired.

What to do if your claim is denied

If your claim is denied for any reason, you can ask for Choice Home Warranty to review its decision. The company may ask for maintenance records as part of this review.

Choice Home Warranty may deny a claim if the problem is determined to be a preexisting condition or the result of misuse, abuse, neglect or failure to maintain the appliance or system according to the manufacturer’s directions.

Choice Home Warranty FAQ

How do I file a claim with Choice Home Warranty?
    Customers follow these steps to request a service from Choice Home Warranty:
    1. Call or log in to the online account center to request service as soon as you notice a problem. You can make a claim online or call 24/7.
    2. Choice Home Warranty will begin contacting service providers within four hours. It will let you know the contractor’s name and phone number and the appointment time — usually within 48 hours.
    3. The contractor arrives for the appointment and repairs or replaces the system or appliance. You pay the service call fee of $85.
    Does Choice Home Warranty require a home inspection?
    A home inspection is not required to get coverage from Choice Home Warranty.
    Where is Choice Home Warranty available?
    Choice Home Warranty is available in all states except for California and Washington. The company has partnered with Home Service Club of California Insurance Services to offer Choice Home Warranty-branded products. These products are sold exclusively through Home Service Club of California Insurance Services; Choice Home Warranty is not licensed by the California Department of Insurance.

Is Choice Home Warranty any good?

Choice Home Warranty customers who have left reviews on ConsumerAffairs are generally satisfied with the company’s service, with many people praising the company’s representatives for their knowledge and high level of customer service. Other customers were pleased by the quick response times and competitive pricing.

“They were very easy to work with and gave the best pricing for home warranties when I was shopping around,” a customer from Arizona said. “Also, they offer pretty much everything else other companies offer for a lower price.”

However, the Better Business Bureau notes the Arizona attorney general filed a lawsuit in 2019 alleging the company made false promises to customers.

Overall, we think the company is worth considering if you decide you want a home warranty. Choice Home Warranty has comparably lower starting costs for plans than some other companies. It also offers occasional specials, like providing the first month of coverage at no charge. Most verified complaints appear to be about claims disputes, which is common with most warranty companies.

Choice Home Warranty video reviews

choice home warranty video review
    Cindy: Hi, my name is Cindy, I live in Mississippi and I got a home warranty to protect my home in case of anything if anything broke down. I chose home warranty on a recommendation from the gentleman I bought the home from. One of my choices was American Home Shield. I did have a friend that had them that had some bad experiences with them. So I just wanted to go with the company that someone had used before and was happy with it. I went over the phone to set up my home warranty. They had two options for me. There was one that was a limited coverage. The second one was a VIP that covered all of my major appliances. Very easy to do. The operator was very helpful to me and explained everything me. So I believe that I made a good choice with the Choice Home Warranty. Working with the people at Choice Home Warranty has been very easy. I had to file a claim on my air conditioner and everything is done online, very self-explanatory. They were able to get someone out right away. So it was a very good experience. A second time that I had to call them was for a hot water heater. And when they could not find somebody within say a 24 hour period, they gave me the option of finding someone else myself. So that is what I did. And again, everything is done online. The man that was doing the service had to log on and give them the information. So it was a very easy process as long as everybody went through all the steps correctly. My choice using the home warranty has been worth it. I have fortunately have not had any major issues and hopefully I won't, but I am glad that I chose to get this home warranty. Just makes me feel better if I do have a major appliance go out or my air conditioning.
    choice home warranty video review
    Regina: Hi, my name is Regina and I live in Georgia. We own a rental property in Panama City Beach, Florida, which is about a six-hour drive from here. So, it's impossible for us to be there frequently to make repairs and to check on things and make sure they're working well. I was involved with another home warranty company that really wasn't fitting the bill for us and I had just ended a contract with them when I received an email from Choice Home Warranty offering these services at a great price. When I read my email and I saw the services that Choice Home Warranty was offering, I honestly thought it was a little too good to be true because I had been burned by this previous company. They said, you know, they made all these promises, but when it came down to it and I started to use their services, it was almost like an insurance company when they raise your premiums. Each year, I had had them for a couple of years, and it seemed like each year, the price was getting higher and the services were getting less. So that was the reason why I decided I didn't want to continue with using their services. But when I called the representative at Choice, I even said to him, you know, it kinda sounds too good to be true. The price is really much less than, you know, I would expect it to be, and we spent about an hour on the phone and we went through the plans, and we went through my needs in our condo and the types of appliances we had, the type of building it was, what kind of air conditioner we had. They were very thorough, and it was just, um, when I hung up, I said, okay, I'm gonna try it. And I tried it because the representative also said that I could cancel at any time and on top of that there was a special offer of, like three free months if I signed up. So I said, what do I have to lose? So I did, and I'm really thankful that I did. The application process was almost seamless. When I had the representative on the phone, he was going through the plan options with me and I was kind of trepidatious about re-signing with any home warranty company because I had such a bad experience with the previous one, and as we went through the coverage plan, I was asking him, well, what about this type of appliance, and it's, you know, five years old. Every question that I asked, basically, he had a yes answer to. So, I was still a little leery about that and I decided, okay, since you're giving me such a great price, and at the same time, he was also filling out the application online for me, and then sent me an email to prove it, to verify and approve all the information and I said, well, since he, to myself, that since you're, he's giving me such a great price and they're saying they're covering all this, you know, all these appliances that I have and he also did go through a list of providers in the area, and I happened to know a few of them, and I was really quite shocked that he, they had as many providers as they did, because the other company really, as I had mentioned, did not. So, he made it really hard for me to say no. I decided to sign because he also said that I could cancel at any time and there was no, you know, extended period where I'd have to pay for a year in advance and then lose that money if I decided to cancel. So I decided to go ahead and accept it, and I, it was just absolutely hard to say no to them, and I'm happy I didn't. I'm happy- I'm very, very happy with the service of Choice Home Warranty. The customer service that I've received from Choice Home Warranty has been excellent. I've only had to actually get on a phone with them twice because I had questions regarding whether or not they could switch provider to one that I recognized from one that they had assigned to me, to one that I had recognized because I've had previous experiences with them and I liked them, and it was no problem. They said, sure, no problem. We'll let them know. We'll let the original provider know they don't have to go and we'll get the other provider to do it for you. And they did. And other times, I could go online and simply, type in that I needed service, and set up an appointment that way, and then I would get an immediate email back confirming that they received my request and they were gonna let me know when somebody was assigned, and usually it was within minutes of my request online. So, their service has been great. I have no complaints whatsoever. I truly believe that what I paid for my Choice Home Warranty service was well worth it. Over the past year or so that I've had their plan, I've used them several times and just knowing that they care, and the providers care and wanna do the job well gives me a peace of mind, and peace of mind is worth everything. I've literally had a provider stand over an appliance and FaceTime me from Florida, to show me what was going on and that has never happened before with the other home warranty company. So the providers really wanna work for Choice Home Warranty, it seems. They really wanna do a great job. That gives me a peace of mind and I feel well taken care of. So, yes, for the amount of times that I have used them over this year and a half or so it's been beyond worth it. It's great.
    choice home warranty video review
    Doug: Hi. My name is Doug and I am in North Carolina. What put me in the market for a home warranty plan was our realtor friend, when we bought our house, gifted us a subscription to a home warranty plan and we kept it for the first year and found it to be quite useful. And we stayed with that company for several years until we had a disagreement about some things that they said the contract held and did not. So, we changed over and my sister-in-law recommended Choice Home Warranty and we went with them and been with them ever since. The alternatives that we considered, they were only, there was only one and it was to stay with the previous company we were with and that was completely out of the question after we had a disagreement on procedures and again, my sister-in-law recommended Choice Home and we went with it. The ease of options were fairly simple. I didn't have any difficulty trying to navigate through the application process. It was pretty straight forward. The only issue that we ran into was payment options and we had to kind of work around some things to make it happen but we did. My experience with Choice Home Warranty has been sort of varied. We've used the service multiple times and didn't have any complaints until the most recent time that we used the service and it was for our HVAC system. The technician came out, he examined the system, told us that the system was installed improperly and my question to him at that time was, how can the system be installed improperly if it's worked without issue for eight and a half years? And he said it was just installed improperly. It would work but the reason that the HVAC system failed was because it was in fact installed improperly and Choice Home Warranty denied the claim at that time and, I'm a little salty about that, if, to say the least. Choice Home Warranty, I feel was worth the effort for the most part because they did take care of most of our issues promptly, professionally, and again, until we had this most recent issue, we had no complaints with the company.

Over 25k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Original review: April 8, 2022

I called Choice Home Warranty and signed up for service. After I hung up, I read many of the reviews on this site and BBB. After reading a lot of unhappy customers, I decided to immediately cancel. This is when the ** started to fly. I spoke to the same salesperson who I originally spoke with. He notified me that they have the best ratings on other sites along with having the former AIG president as their CEO and over 5 million customers. I notified him that after reading all the bad reviews, I notified him that I didn't want to deal with garbage and possibly denied claims. He kept pushing the hard sale but I notified him to quit it and cancel the policy. He places me on hold and notifies me the cancelation department was closed. He told me to call back tomorrow.

I hung up and called back to speak to the cancellation department. Guess what? The department was opened. At this point, I was fuming because I don't like being lied to. The cancellation department rep was trying to keep me but notified him that even if I got 10 years of service for free with free service calls, I wouldn't keep the service. After canceling the service, I called to speak to the sales person to call him out on the ** but got his VM. I then hung up and asked to speak to the salesman's supervisor and notified him that he needs to listen to the call. I notified him that being lied to is extremely bad business practice. Overall, I wouldn't do business with this company because out of the gate, it was **. I can only imagine having an issue and only being fed lies or garbage. STAY AWAY!!!

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The intake rep at Home Warranty Company was polite and knowledge. A service company advised of an appointment early the following week. The tech, Eduardo came on time and was exceptional. I had a disposal which had to be replaced after troubleshooting. Instead of tech ordering a replacement which manufacturer was unknown (I had a badger) I offered to provide a new replacement disposal so all the tech had to do is remove the old one and pop in the new universal fitting one. He received approval from the Home Warranty Co to do this and completed the installation flawlessly. This limited another visit and Choice warranty incurred NO expense for the replacement garbage disposal because come contract renewal, they keep track of what the end cost is for this service call and any other during the contract period in order to determine new cost of future contract.

Here's the rub. Everything was completed on the first visit. I got three separate communications re a return appointment with three different dates and times. I finally communicated with choice advising that job was done on first visit and to please close the service request. Normally I would not have gone to this length but last spring, I requested a service visit because water in house was not hot. The vendor sent an inexperienced plumber or sorts and he tried many things including replacing fittings on water heater and shower but still no longer had hot water. After 5 visits, I reminded him that on the first visit I indicated there was a valve under bathroom sink that probably controlled the tub water via mixing valve and he refused to look at it. On the last visit he did agree to look under the sink and indeed there was a mixing valve that controlled the adjacent tub and replaced it.

I was then asked to pay an additional service visit charge which was disputed and also showed that I had two separate claims for the same problem which will be taken into consideration when they premium rate me for next year's renewal if I choose to stay with Choice. It seems every contact including a manager at Choice had a different opinion re two service charge for the same problem but in the end when you report no hot water any longer the ticket should be left open until the issue is resolved.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I am always happy with and would recommend Choice Home Warranty for affordability, more options for policy coverage (including full coverage policy options - I am on their largest plan and it has saved me so much money and stress), great customer service representatives over the phone, and oftentimes very, VERY good choice and utilization of contractors for various home warranty issues which are designated on your policy. They by far beat out other home warranty companies in pricing and service... I wish I had switched over a while ago honestly. All of the contractors other than this one in this review, have been fantastic, polite, timely, communicative, knowledge, and they knew how to fix the issues the house had. However, I would suggest that Choice Home Warranty monitors more closely on who they chose to use for contractors. I did have a very poor experience with a contractor through them.

My appointment was scheduled for Friday, and this guy showed up, unannounced with no phone call or text message, asking if he could collect payment while he was on the phone with someone else so I could barely hear him in the first place. He had no company shirt, I had no idea who he was...and I couldn't even hear him through him blaring his speakerphone call while talking to me. I told him to put it on mute actually and keep to the appointment before having him exit my home. With that said, this is my home, my domain, and I fired him through Choice Home Warranty and requested a new contractor. I cannot have someone just think they can show up as per their convenience like people don't have lives or work remotely.

Choice Home Warranty was great about the feedback and offers the option to their customer to provide it and escalate if need be so they can voice their concerns and problems. This is a great tool. I would say that I should not have a stranger who at first didn't even identify who he was, who wanted payment 2 days before the appointment and to just "check it out", showing up 2 days early, who just thought it would be convenient for him to knock on my door and ask for payment before our even scheduled day because he had "another house in the area." During this time, I was also on a conference call for work and was interrupted and I quickly ushered him out of the door saying to "stick to the appointment." I did submit this complaint to Choice Home Warranty and they did take care of this issue with tact, understanding, and precision and I am so grateful for that.

Giving customers an avenue to voice their concerns and provide feedback is very important, especially when a contractor is unprofessional, intrusive, oversteps my domain boundaries, is rude, and unrealistic. I wanted to thank Choice Home Warranty for taking care of this situation appropriately and I am still very, VERY happy with them. Please monitor your contractors for this type of intrusiveness more closely and thank you for providing such great service.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

We put a claim in on our air conditioning unit in mid September and it was assigned to Columbus Heating and Air. The unit had stopped blowing air into the house. Columbus Heating and Air stood us up multiple times using the excuse of bad weather, which wasn’t the case at all. When he finally showed up he spent a couple minutes at the outside unit and then told us it was completely out of Freon, which had just been filled the previous month. He said he was going to put in a request for a leak check. Whatever he put in was approved and we went through the process again of him pushing us off. We ended up troubleshooting the issue ourselves waiting on this guy and had cool air blowing in the house again but still wanted it checked just to make sure nothing else was going on with it.

When he finally came back the second time, he went to the unit in our upstairs, took pictures of rust on the overflow pan, and left. There was no checking for a Freon leak which is what we thought he was coming back to do. That night I received a message from him saying that the warranty company had approved a whole new AC system. We were going to have to pay $1300 out of pocket. That’s when we requested a second opinion and another company come check it. Columbus Heating and Air then contacted me, asked if we had requested someone else, and then said all we needed was a new evaporator coil and not a unit. That was clearly another lie. Nothing had been discussed with us.

Hughs Heating and Air came out, thoroughly checked everything, discussed everything with my husband and came to the conclusion that our thermostat had just gone bad. That was what we had troubleshooter and fixed waiting on the other guy. The unit was and is back to working normally. The technician from Hughs stated that he had been out to multiple customers home within the last couple weeks that Columbus Heating and Air had been at and was hearing the same stories. The units are working as they should but that guy wants to replace everything. Columbus Heating and Air is doing nothing but ripping customers of Choice Home Warranty and the Warranty company themselves off. He’s a fraud. He will never step foot on my property again. Hughs Heating and Air is fantastic though.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Mike was the one who diagnosed my hot water heater issue. He also pointed out certain issues to be aware of while in my laundry room such as adding some support braces for the pipes to the ceilings as well as pointing out a possible kink in the gas line hose connector to my dryer that Lowes did a couple of years back when replacing it w/ the one I bought from them.

He pointed out & warned me to replace or cover the gas boiler metal box that attaches to the flume that takes away the carbon monoxide since there was an apparent drip from one of the pipes above it. It is quite rusted & corroded to the point that any nonsignificant pressure could rupture & open up any time opening which would be dangerous. He mentioned it's likely such a small leak that it is a drip here & there perhaps during the winter time when the boiler is on, but it adds up over the years. He highly recommended I place another Carbon Monoxide detector in that room even though I had one at the basement stairway 1/2 way to the ground floor.

Mike discussed getting a water heater w/ me that met the exact specs of the one I had which was a gas 40 gallon 40k BTU model w/ a 12 year warranty. He made sure to replace the one w/ the same exact specs & also recommend the A. O. Smith water heater which was American made & top notch quality for residential water heaters which one of the local Lowes carried so no wait for delivery. He was adamant about replacing like for like since he didn't want to replace it w/ one that only had a 6 year warranty as mine was 12 years. Of course the warranty had just expired the year before.

Jose was the actual heating specialist who replaced my corroded, leaking water heater tank w/ the new one. He went way above & beyond just replacing it while also cleaning up after himself. He was patient w/ my questions regarding many of the steps, tools, & parts that he was using. He double/tripled checked for gas leaks not just from the water heater, but also from my nearby gas boiler & dryer. He did provide & wrapped a support strap for some of the overhead pipes to prevent potential rattling from incoming cold water pressure into the water heater.

He particularly helped me checked the various drain pipes that had backed up in my basement bathroom which was in an adjacent room to the laundry/boiler/water heater room. He helped me finally determine the different pipe(s) that connected to the bathroom sink which would back up just in the past week or so every time we ran the kitchen sink or dishwasher from the floor just above it. It was happening around the time the hot water heater broke down so wasn't sure if because we were turning on/off the main to slow down the water heater leak & then washing down the little bits that we were toweling off from the floor that it was or wasn't the root or main cause for the backup we were experiencing.

He helped me flush out the water from the laundry sink which fed directly to the main line towards the front of the house & we watched it flow more smoothly at the main drain line there. He helped me determine that bathroom standing shower connected to the toilet adjacent to it which also connected to the laundry room sink that he flushed & noticed no backward flow so knew that there were no issues w/ those drain pipes.

We then totally focused on the bathroom drain pipe which somehow did not connect to the standing bathroom drain pipe even though we saw the pipe running into & alongside it which I had assumed as I was snaking it that it would eventually go through that very same standing shower drain pipe but did not. He was able to snake out as much as he could the gunk build up. He was about to help me replace my bathroom faucet line, but unfortunately, he discovered the small crack in the sink so there was no point.

I now know that I should get a longer electric snake from Home Depot & clear out more gunk since his only was able to go 8 feet as he swapped out his 80' electric roto rooter type snake to fit the water heater into his van. I am way more confident about the flow & condition of my drain pipes in the basements towards the front water main access that leads to the street sewers. I will also be replacing the entire vanity & sink along w/ a new faucet, supply lines & couplings to the drain pipe. He showed me the steps including putting the small pieces of the faucet together when I'm ready to install the new sink. If I have any issues I am more than sure they will be able to advise &/or come & help. Again top notch from both Mike & Jose & can't recommend them enough!!!!

Original review: May 16, 2022

I purchased a home warranty from Choice Home Warranty almost 3 years ago. Last Saturday I called them to claim when my garage door broke down. The agent told me that they are not covering those issues, they only cover the garage door remotes. You can buy it from Amazon for less than 20$. I thought they are great because they advertise and put in the contract that if an item can be fixed they will fix it or can't be repaired, they will replace it. NOT TRUE! You read the fine print in the contract, and it is misleading. They are just liars. There are many other trustable companies. Don't waste your time and money. Definitely, I do not recommend this terrible insurance company.

Choice Home Warranty response
      We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the determination of your claim. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously.

Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service coverage on the systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement. We encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.

Original review: May 16, 2022

Bought a home in Florida and at the same time bought a one year policy with Choice. A little over a month later the A/C started acting up and not cooling very well. Called Choice and they said no problem and they would send a technician to check it out and I would have to pay him $50 for the problem solving. The next day an old car pulls up and a guy gets out and says he was sent by Choice to check the ac unit. He looked like a homeless guy off of the street. From the front of the house he looked towards the ac unit and said he was sure it was too old to fix and would need to be changed. He then said the cost would be a little over $5ooo for a 2 ton ac unit and that I had to pay him the $50 inspection fee before he would look at it. Then he walked up to the unit and looked and said it could not be fixed and he would send a report to Choice.

The next day Choice called and said that the supposed technician said the unit was old and worn out and could not have been working when we bought the house and that they would not repair or change it. They then said they would cancel my policy and send a refund minus the month I bought it with no problems. I told them about their supposed technician and she said that they only use certified technicians for their inspections. The next day I called a reputable heat and air company and they came and checked it and said that it was an older ac unit but the problem was that a valve was leaking the Freon out and needed changed, and that was a free inspection and repairs were less than $100.00 to fix it. Choice Warranty is nothing but a SCAM to get money from people. I do not recommend anyone buy their lies in their ads. In their ads they even highlight that they cover ac units regardless of their age.

Choice Home Warranty response

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations. We regret losing you as a customer.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 16, 2022

AC is still icing up. I placed to recall requests but have not received an answer. The tech said he found a leak and repaired it. But the unit is still icing up and won’t go under 76 without icing up. Need recall ASAP.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Kitchen drain slow drain as well as the washing machine. Two days after call, service man showed up and did an excellent job. I would recommend the service to anyone that has a home and my friends. Thanks for the great service.

Original review: May 15, 2022

The technician was very friendly and smiley. He kept us posted with his schedule. He was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this technician for a refrigerator service to friends and family. The Choice Warranty is a good option to choose.

Choice Home Warranty Company Information