4.40/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Chef's Mark Microwaves

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 18, 2017

15 Chef's Mark Microwaves Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 18, 2017

I like Chef's Mark Microwave 'cause it’s lightweight and you can prepare tasty food and it's affordable price. And you can bring this when you do camping because it consume small amount of electricity. It's very simple to use this microwave 'cause you just press the numbers in how long you want to heat. And I expect to make very good meal for my family. But it’s breakable and you need to look always when you’re heating food. It might burn your food. Had to clean and very delicate too.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Chef's Mark microwave is a simple microwave to use overall. For its simplicity, it offers a host of features that make it more than worthwhile. It serves the functions of a microwave quickly, silently, efficiently, and with a wide variety of options. I like the silencing feature because it allows me to heat items late into the night without waking up my family members. This is perfect for midnight snacks. However, I wish that there was an option to defrost ice cream. There are options to heat potatoes, vegetables, and similar items, but I love ice cream and it is often too frozen and hard to eat without being defrosted in a microwave.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 15, 2017

It was easy to set it up and the manual was self-explanatory and easy to understand. Also, it is easy to operate and has all the functions I need and like. The buttons are also accessible for a blind person to use because they are very easy to feel. But it could have some accessibility improvements. Maybe it should have braille on the buttons or a talking system to make it even more accessible.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwave operates efficiently. There are many great qualities to this brand of microwaves. It's easy to use, simple, great functions and features, works very well. I enjoy it very much and would continue to use this brand because of the smooth operations it provides. With this brand, I have discovered that like every other electronic, you may have to learn each feature and function. It may take a minute to get it down, but I would not say that it's difficult to use the product. Every machine has its own ups and downs. Like other microwaves, it has its own feature and functions that make it unique against other machines.

Original review: July 11, 2017

The process of setting up the Chef's Mark microwave was simplistic. It was easy to follow and worked great after setup. I like that microwave features many of my favorite things I like in a microwave such as eco-friendly mode and sensor cooking. Also, like the display interface. But I wish the microwave had a function to limit Wi-Fi interference and also stop Bluetooth drop of my home devices. I also would improve on the button response time. Other than that, the microwave meets all my needs and hasn't failed me yet. I love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chef's Mark Microwaves?

Original review: July 9, 2017

Allows me to do anything I want. It has all the displays and is very new. In the market is the best one I've seen it with the best features. But I would definitely improve their system of sound because sometimes it could be really hard to hear it if there is a lot of people in your house. But is very simple to use it. Anyone can use it, should have no problem, even kids. That's the best part of it.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwaves has high quality and is more reliable. It fits the needs and it completes all the work. It doesn't need any maintenance so easily. Once purchased, works for a long time. But the energy efficiency is in dire need of improvement to reduce electricity bills. Other than that, the process of setting up and using it is simple and easy. It is easily understood. You just turn the switch on. Open the door and put the plate or thing to be microwaved inside it and close the door. Then, push the ON button. It is the best.

Original review: July 3, 2017

The built-in category includes models designed only to be built in, surrounded by cabinetry or built into the wall. Look for must-have features that take the guesswork out of preparing meals, like automatic defrost and preprogrammed settings that warm up snacks. Another cool option: Sensors that calculate cooking time based on the amount of steam the food. Built-in or over-the-range, a wide variety of features are available for all of these. But a significant distinction is that built-in and over-the-range microwaves tend to be larger, cost more and may require an electrician to install.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Chef’s Mark Microwave is simple to use and easy to follow instructions, one of the best microwaves I’ve had the opportunity to purchase, own and use. The ease of cleaning is terrific, however, it is very heavy and too hard to maneuver, but overall I like everything that this microwave has to offer. I’ve paid more for microwaves but can’t remember when I’ve had a better one and I would highly recommend this microwave to anyone who was interested in purchasing one. You can’t go wrong with the price and quality of the microwave.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I like Chef's Mark Microwave's countertop, designs and the size of it. However, sometimes you need more counter space to accommodate the microwave oven. Since I feed a family I tend to go for the bigger brands that can handle large dishes.

Original review: May 24, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwave does everything I would expect from a microwave and more. It heats, cooks, reheats, browns, the whole nine yards. It has a clock and temperature controls also. It's not hard to set up and not complicated to me. It works great and definitely lives up to my expectations. It is worth every penny I spent on it.

Original review: May 20, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwave was big enough to fit big plates and blows in and evenly cook but not too bulky that it took up too much room on the counter top and got in the way. It's beeping until you open which is really annoying and I like microwaves that continue a rotation even after time is up so that you can grab whatever it is in the same place as before you set it in. It was very simple and easy to set up and use right away and unlike other microwaves I have had, there was no difficulty in setting the clock or using the timer.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I like Chef's Mark Microwave's timer and its ability to defrost then cook. I like the self-cleaning idea of this, although I didn't know how to work it. However, I would improve the ability to cook raw chicken. This first of all comes in two parts, the defrost then you have to cook which is fairly simple. I get whatever I have to cook and put it on a plate, set it in, push the time button and then press the time we need to cook and then press start.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I like that there is five different power level settings that allow you to adjust the power output of the microwave to suit whatever dish I want to prepare. I can set the power level to ten up to a hundred and everything in between. You have to plug in the oven, open the door to see if the display will flash. Then you have to close the door and make sure the display says zero. After that you have set the clock, and then you can just push the time in and the microwave works. However, they have inefficient control panel with a faint display panel that is difficult to use in low lighting. The model produces loud noise while cooking and has a beeper that is difficult to control. It also has a short life span and the need for constant repair.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Chef’s Mark Microwave is pretty simple to use although there is always better. I'm thinking of replacing it because it doesn't really have all the stuff that I need but it's still good. I like that if I'm deciding to have popcorn to eat that I don't have to press anything other than the popcorn button or if I'm cooking a frozen meal, I don't have to press 4 for 4 minutes, instead I can click the frozen meal button. But it doesn't have where I can put a certain timer on like if I want it in for 15 seconds, it only does 30 seconds. Not to mention but it would be nice to have a microwave that doesn't need to be plugged in.

Chef's Mark Microwaves Company Information