Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Chef's Mark Microwaves Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

I find my Chef's microwave to be really reliable, does everything that it says it’s going to do. I have experience the use of 1 other microwave however, that was in the beginning era of microwaves. It too performed nicely. I will say they save a lot of time.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Easy start. Great cooking surface. Assembling was a little time consuming but fairly easy following directions. I recommend this grill to anyone for value and durability. This was one of the best purchases.

Get expert buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Chef's Mark microwave is a simple microwave to use overall. For its simplicity, it offers a host of features that make it more than worthwhile. It serves the functions of a microwave quickly, silently, efficiently, and with a wide variety of options. I like the silencing feature because it allows me to heat items late into the night without waking up my family members. This is perfect for midnight snacks. However, I wish that there was an option to defrost ice cream. There are options to heat potatoes, vegetables, and similar items, but I love ice cream and it is often too frozen and hard to eat without being defrosted in a microwave.

Original review: July 11, 2017

The process of setting up the Chef's Mark microwave was simplistic. It was easy to follow and worked great after setup. I like that microwave features many of my favorite things I like in a microwave such as eco-friendly mode and sensor cooking. Also, like the display interface. But I wish the microwave had a function to limit Wi-Fi interference and also stop Bluetooth drop of my home devices. I also would improve on the button response time. Other than that, the microwave meets all my needs and hasn't failed me yet. I love it.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwaves has high quality and is more reliable. It fits the needs and it completes all the work. It doesn't need any maintenance so easily. Once purchased, works for a long time. But the energy efficiency is in dire need of improvement to reduce electricity bills. Other than that, the process of setting up and using it is simple and easy. It is easily understood. You just turn the switch on. Open the door and put the plate or thing to be microwaved inside it and close the door. Then, push the ON button. It is the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chef's Mark Microwaves?

Original review: July 9, 2017

Allows me to do anything I want. It has all the displays and is very new. In the market is the best one I've seen it with the best features. But I would definitely improve their system of sound because sometimes it could be really hard to hear it if there is a lot of people in your house. But is very simple to use it. Anyone can use it, should have no problem, even kids. That's the best part of it.

Original review: July 3, 2017

The built-in category includes models designed only to be built in, surrounded by cabinetry or built into the wall. Look for must-have features that take the guesswork out of preparing meals, like automatic defrost and preprogrammed settings that warm up snacks. Another cool option: Sensors that calculate cooking time based on the amount of steam the food. Built-in or over-the-range, a wide variety of features are available for all of these. But a significant distinction is that built-in and over-the-range microwaves tend to be larger, cost more and may require an electrician to install.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Chef's Mark Microwave operates efficiently. There are many great qualities to this brand of microwaves. It's easy to use, simple, great functions and features, works very well. I enjoy it very much and would continue to use this brand because of the smooth operations it provides. With this brand, I have discovered that like every other electronic, you may have to learn each feature and function. It may take a minute to get it down, but I would not say that it's difficult to use the product. Every machine has its own ups and downs. Like other microwaves, it has its own feature and functions that make it unique against other machines.

Original review: July 15, 2017

It was easy to set it up and the manual was self-explanatory and easy to understand. Also, it is easy to operate and has all the functions I need and like. The buttons are also accessible for a blind person to use because they are very easy to feel. But it could have some accessibility improvements. Maybe it should have braille on the buttons or a talking system to make it even more accessible.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I like Chef's Mark Microwave 'cause it’s lightweight and you can prepare tasty food and it's affordable price. And you can bring this when you do camping because it consume small amount of electricity. It's very simple to use this microwave 'cause you just press the numbers in how long you want to heat. And I expect to make very good meal for my family. But it’s breakable and you need to look always when you’re heating food. It might burn your food. Had to clean and very delicate too.

Chef's Mark Microwaves Company Information