2. Homeowners

Char-Broil Gas Grills

3.9/5 (77 ratings)

About Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil Gas Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil?

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have been very happy with this grill. I have several friends that have (The Big Green Egg) and I feel that the Char-Broil is on par with that at a more affordable price. My only issue is that the cover "included" fell apart after one year and the bottom plate attached to the three legs "not part of the actual grilling portion" began to rust after 2 years. Nothing some sanding and Rust-oleum can't fix though.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I bought my Char-Broil Gas Grill at Walmart. It was already assembled as a floor model and I got a great deal! I've had this grill for at least 10 years so I highly recommend this brand and this company. The only things I had to replace were the knobs which I got on Amazon for less than $10 about 2 years ago. Everything still works like new including four burners for grilling and a fifth burner on the right hand side for boiling an extra pot and the thermostat on the hood. This company's customer service has always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!!

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have used this grill a few times a week since I bought it a couples month ago and I am very impressed with it. I got it because I have a small patio and wanted something compact, durable, easy to clean, and enough cooking space to grill for small gatherings. This grill exceeded all my needs. The sides fold down for easy storage and it is easy to move around. I love how evenly it cooks and maintains temperature. The only downsides I have found are no hooks for your grill tools, and would love to have this and I would like a slightly larger warming rack. Both are not a big deal. I bought s-hooks to place in the holes on the side shelf which solved my problem. Other than that, I think this is an great grill for the price and quality. I would absolutely recommend the grill.

Original review: June 6, 2021

Char-Broil grills are always quick and easy to function. I've noticed they have a durability that has allowed me to only purchase 2 in my entire life, one for my brother as a gift. I'm always grilling, even in the winter, as this is Kansas City - home of Barbeque and Kings of Cuisine (KC). So we continue to try different foods and the Char-Broil company provides so many variations for different types of cooking.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I have used Charbroil gas grills for years. They are built well, easy to use, and do a super job of grilling. They come in any size you may need and are affordable. There are a huge variety of different styles. Whether you need two burner to four burner, or maybe you need a side burner. Charbroil grills offer it all. I would definitely recommend this grill.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Twice now this grill did not light right away. Aired it out but the grill doesn't vent well. Blew up in my face twice within a week. Big flame up! First time I lost hair on my arms. Second time I was half expecting it and stood off to the side when I pushed the ignitor. These Tru-Infrared Performance grills are a nightmare to clean as well. Can't wait for this one to rust out so I can take it to the dump where it belongs. I will never buy an infrared grill again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

This is the third Char-Broil I have owned. I liked the first one so well that when we arrived at our winter home I bought on for there. Both were wonderful. Well the first one rusted the supports for the grate so I went and purchased one to replace it. The new one does not have tents over the burners so the heat (Infra-red) they are 'so proud of' does not get evenly spread.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The grill is easy to use. With the surface of the grill you can grill enough for a party. It I was a great time saver by being able to grill a variety of different foods at the same time. The flavor comes thru on everything you grill. It is easy to clean up after usage.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Okay so I am a slow learner, Just threw my third CharBroil grill out. Why, the same reason as the first two, the burners rot away and replacing them is a nightmare. Yes, I kept the grill under my patio cover with a custom grill cover over it but the burners are so cheaply made that they still rot away and fall into the bottom of the grill. The plus side is that the stainless steel grills look good, really good. The gas is easy to hook up and they cook really good when new. The thermometer does not last long but who cares about that. I could have bought the Weber for what these three cost. Oh well, I am just 73 so maybe I have learned a life lesson.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have had a Charbroil Grill for 19 years and it has been a great grill for cooking everything. It is a gas grill and I love it. I have used it to grill steaks, vegetables, pork chops and a lot of other meats.

Char-Broil Gas Grills Company Information