2. Homeowners

Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.30/5

Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews

Original review: July 12, 2019

Always a great grill while BBQing but the burners only last 2 qing seasons. Did not wish to purchase burners every two years, so pasted on replacing the grill. The method of radiation heat was a plus for authentic grilled flavor not using wood for the smoked effect.

Original review: July 11, 2019

So disappointed in the quality of your grills. My Char-Broil performance grill just 2 years old no longer works. Flames are irregular, grills are pitted and rusty. Grill was covered when not in use and stored in garage during winter months.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I've cooked everything from a turkey to ham to the staple rib-eye. This thing handles it like a champ. The shape is excellent for circulating the heat well so whatever I cook heats evenly, smokes like crazy, room to spread things out and didn't cost me a downpayment on a car!

Original review: July 11, 2019

The quality of the grill is very poor. I have had this grill for 2 years covered when not in use, and it looks 10 years old. Flame isn’t equal, cold spots, very thin stainless steel. Have to start it with a match after the ignition went after 1 year. Cheaply made trying to resemble a better quality grill. Do your a favor. Buy a better grill.

Original review: July 11, 2019

This grill does the job. Its burners seem to put out heat differently on each one. No consistency. Had it 3 years so far and we do not grill out a lot. It is quite large and takes up a lot of space on our deck. Fortunately our deck is big enough to accommodate. Not for small deck or patio areas. Plus don't think the extra gas plate on the side is selling point.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil?

Original review: July 10, 2019

We had to replace the grates and place after just two years which was costly, and the click (the lighting mechanism) went out before even a year. But it cooks food great, and the outside looks great after over 6 years now.

Original review: July 10, 2019

Best grill for the money, does everything the expensive grills do, at a fraction of the price. It is big enough to cook for large parties, has 4 burners, and it starts every time. My only complaint, it doesn’t have hooks for hanging utensils.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Very happy with my gas grill. Obviously every family size differs so what’s good for me, may not be good for thou... Lol. My total family size is 5, 3 being growing boys so I’ve been through a few grills over the years. The one I have presently works perfect, def is big enough for us plus guests.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Most grills I have purchased didn't last a season before something went wrong or it fell apart somewhere. Usually the self igniter is the first thing to go, but this one starts every time. I've had this grill 4 or 5 years now and no issues. Still looks good, a little rust on the inside but nothing bad for being transported from another state to AZ and left in the weather on occasion.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I love grilling regularly in the summer and making my own sauces and toppings customizing the best burgers I can make. I use my Char-Broil Grill to make the best burgers around all summer long. The grill has a great non-stick easy to clean surface making grilling almost daily a viable possibility.

Char-Broil Gas Grills Company Information