2. Homeowners

Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.04/5

Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil Gas Grills?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil?

Original review: June 22, 2020

The grill is easy to transport. It is well made. It is easy to light. I enjoy barbecuing on it. All my friends love it. I love how all the food cooks even on it. Nothing never sticks to is. It is a pleasure to have and will buy another in the future.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I've got one of those egg looking grills. I hate it. I've had it for 4 years and still can't figure it out. It's very difficult to remove the ashes and maintain heat. You are constantly trying to figure out how much draft you need. I don't recommend it.

Original review: June 20, 2020

The Grill is easy to setup and relatively easy to use. The burners are at a relatively proper height and space from the grill. The amount of heat controlled by the intensity of the flame when the hood closed

Original review: June 20, 2020

The flame deflectors are hard to clean and the bottom of the grill can accumulate grease and soot that is difficult to impossible to clean. It has a drip cup but there are 2 vented opening that you can not access the bottom of to empty so grease just stays there and will eventually rust the bottom!

Original review: June 19, 2020

Char-Broil Grills are the perfect grills for any outdoor occasion. They Look Nice as well as use charcoal for that great grill taste. They come in all sizes as well so if you're looking for something portable I would highly recommend. Char-Broil grills have never let me down plus you dont have to worry about running out of propane.

Original review: June 19, 2020

First it was price but we should have got the one with the hot plate on the side. We have had it three years and it is reliable and easy to keep clean. We see the same grill for more money and we know it is a good buy.

Original review: June 18, 2020

The Stainless steel model of Char-Broil grill I use sits in the elements year round. I dont cover it. It's been reliable for 10 years with the original burners. I highly recommend it. The only thing that has worn out is the battery sparking mechanism, and that is my fault for not replacing the battery. The battery leaked and ruined the contacts.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Built to last and make great food! We brought this for my husband at least 7 years ago. He is the cook of our family and it is so worth it because he makes the best food. So if my hubby is happily cooking then his wife is HAPPY!

Original review: June 17, 2020

Yes my family grew up with Charbroil grill name brand. They seem to be really good - reliable, affordable and easy to use! Great for outdoor summertime fun: picnics, barbecues and all season long! I love to BBQ myself. Okay, Thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Bought grill last May. Determined regulator was bad. Grill would not heat up above 250 degrees. Changed regulator. Now only goes to 350. Took all summer to get new regulator. This grill is terrible. Do not purchase.

Char-Broil Gas Grills Company Information