2. Homeowners

Char-Broil Gas Grills

4.0/5 (77 ratings)

About Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil Gas Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil?

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have had a Charbroil Grill for 19 years and it has been a great grill for cooking everything. It is a gas grill and I love it. I have used it to grill steaks, vegetables, pork chops and a lot of other meats.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I bought my Char-Broil Gas Grill at Walmart. It was already assembled as a floor model and I got a great deal! I've had this grill for at least 10 years so I highly recommend this brand and this company. The only things I had to replace were the knobs which I got on Amazon for less than $10 about 2 years ago. Everything still works like new including four burners for grilling and a fifth burner on the right hand side for boiling an extra pot and the thermostat on the hood. This company's customer service has always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I've owned Char-broil Gas and Charcoal Grills for over 25 years. Never had an issue with them and they last a very long time if maintained properly. The prices are always reasonable and assembly is not very difficult.

Original review: June 9, 2021

Not a bad grill for the price point. Had to pay gas company to install due to fixture configuration and lack of options. Searing station is great, but it appears the metal is very thin and won't last long. Hard time identifying repair parts.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have used this grill a few times a week since I bought it a couples month ago and I am very impressed with it. I got it because I have a small patio and wanted something compact, durable, easy to clean, and enough cooking space to grill for small gatherings. This grill exceeded all my needs. The sides fold down for easy storage and it is easy to move around. I love how evenly it cooks and maintains temperature. The only downsides I have found are no hooks for your grill tools, and would love to have this and I would like a slightly larger warming rack. Both are not a big deal. I bought s-hooks to place in the holes on the side shelf which solved my problem. Other than that, I think this is an great grill for the price and quality. I would absolutely recommend the grill.

Original review: June 8, 2021

The quality of this grill is ???. I love cooking on this grill. It cooks food to a perfectly. I wouldn't trade my grill for anything. I purchased it on sale at Lowes in Wilmington, NC. If you don't catch them on sale they can be a little pricey sometimes. Happy grilling!!

Original review: June 7, 2021

It’s a good grill but it seems that the automatic ignition system always breaks! It’s something that should last longer than one month. I treat this unit with a high level of care. I don’t abuse or abuse the unit. It’s just that the ignition system is cheaply made. This high level unit should have durable subsystems reflecting its high cost.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I have a cylinder gas type grill. I've used it a few times and love it. It roasts chickens, does a great job on pork chops and steaks. Its just for two people, though. Very small surface. I have it on a screened porch. It's very windy these days in our part of Florida and drought season. I get anxious about fire, so I'm careful using it.

Original review: June 6, 2021

Char-Broil grills are always quick and easy to function. I've noticed they have a durability that has allowed me to only purchase 2 in my entire life, one for my brother as a gift. I'm always grilling, even in the winter, as this is Kansas City - home of Barbeque and Kings of Cuisine (KC). So we continue to try different foods and the Char-Broil company provides so many variations for different types of cooking.

Original review: June 6, 2021

Grill is good for the 1st 2 yrs, and then replacement parts are needed. Burners difficult to light, ignition push button stops working. It makes grilling a chore instead of a joy. Overall the grill is nice in size and the stainless steel body helps to keep the appearance nice as well.

Char-Broil Gas Grills Company Information