Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills

2.9/5 (447 ratings)

About Char-Broil Gas Grills

Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil Gas Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Char-Broil?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I can't tell you how shocked I was at the experience I received with Char Broil. When I went to make a return the shipping amount is more than the item's worth (trough box). I called to ask Char-Broil for assistance and I was told they don't help with shipping. When I explained the value vs. shipping cost I was then told "it is what it is" and I should try selling the parts. Too bad, I'm going to have to eat it. The attitudes (I spoke with a supervisor as well) were just shockingly bad. They've lost a lifelong customer, it's absolutely unreal that these guys would pull this kind of thing when customer service is more important now more than ever. DO NOT BUY CHAR-BROIL. The trough box that was being replaced actually started disintegrating which should have never happened in the first place. Utter trash.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

Bought Char-Broil BBQ set model: 463351021 on July 03, 2021 (Price: 398.00 CAD) and at the end of August 2021 the ELECTRONIC IGNITION MODULE (Model # G470-5503-W1) fail by itself... Not any sparks after another new battery installed! Manager Henry from Warranty Department was not helpful at all, he submitted my case only. Now is December 2021 and I still use my matches to start my BBQ like in 19th century. As well, I have noticed not any primer and very bad enamel coat quality of BBQ set - if any small scratch occurs it starts with rust immediately on a black painted tables/legs/sides. The rust spots are growing very FAST on it!!! Completely do not like this manufacturer. Keep as far as you can from Char-Broil BBQ products!!!

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Twice now this grill did not light right away. Aired it out but the grill doesn't vent well. Blew up in my face twice within a week. Big flame up! First time I lost hair on my arms. Second time I was half expecting it and stood off to the side when I pushed the ignitor. These Tru-Infrared Performance grills are a nightmare to clean as well. Can't wait for this one to rust out so I can take it to the dump where it belongs. I will never buy an infrared grill again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

This is the third Char-Broil I have owned. I liked the first one so well that when we arrived at our winter home I bought on for there. Both were wonderful. Well the first one rusted the supports for the grate so I went and purchased one to replace it. The new one does not have tents over the burners so the heat (Infra-red) they are 'so proud of' does not get evenly spread.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have been very happy with this grill. I have several friends that have (The Big Green Egg) and I feel that the Char-Broil is on par with that at a more affordable price. My only issue is that the cover "included" fell apart after one year and the bottom plate attached to the three legs "not part of the actual grilling portion" began to rust after 2 years. Nothing some sanding and Rust-oleum can't fix though.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The grill is easy to use. With the surface of the grill you can grill enough for a party. It I was a great time saver by being able to grill a variety of different foods at the same time. The flavor comes thru on everything you grill. It is easy to clean up after usage.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Okay so I am a slow learner, Just threw my third CharBroil grill out. Why, the same reason as the first two, the burners rot away and replacing them is a nightmare. Yes, I kept the grill under my patio cover with a custom grill cover over it but the burners are so cheaply made that they still rot away and fall into the bottom of the grill. The plus side is that the stainless steel grills look good, really good. The gas is easy to hook up and they cook really good when new. The thermometer does not last long but who cares about that. I could have bought the Weber for what these three cost. Oh well, I am just 73 so maybe I have learned a life lesson.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I have had a Charbroil Grill for 19 years and it has been a great grill for cooking everything. It is a gas grill and I love it. I have used it to grill steaks, vegetables, pork chops and a lot of other meats.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I bought my Char-Broil Gas Grill at Walmart. It was already assembled as a floor model and I got a great deal! I've had this grill for at least 10 years so I highly recommend this brand and this company. The only things I had to replace were the knobs which I got on Amazon for less than $10 about 2 years ago. Everything still works like new including four burners for grilling and a fifth burner on the right hand side for boiling an extra pot and the thermostat on the hood. This company's customer service has always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I've owned Char-broil Gas and Charcoal Grills for over 25 years. Never had an issue with them and they last a very long time if maintained properly. The prices are always reasonable and assembly is not very difficult.

Char-Broil Gas Grills Company Information