2. Homeowners
  3. Coffee Makers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.73/5

BUNN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BUNN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about BUNN?

Original review: July 30, 2020

The Bunn coffee maker will brew coffee in a matter of minutes and it is great coffee. The machine is Easy to use and lasts for many years Without little or no maintenance. I have my coffee maker for 10 years without having any trouble - using normal care. It is so easy to make coffee that your children can make you coffee in the morning - even your husband could make you coffee in the morning. I am totally happy with our Bunn coffee machine and would recommend to anyone.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Bunn was my mother's favorite and is also mine. I love the quality and the speed at which it brews. It is consistently a quality product. It has been our go-to coffee maker brand for decades. I cannot imagine changing to any other brand. I hate the coffee made from those pods because I drink my coffee black and it tastes terrible from them. I have tried lots of brands and didn't like any of them..

Get buying tips about Coffee Makers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I have owned several Bunn coffee pots for the last 25 years and have always been pleased with this brand. I have one in my camper and one in my home. I actually have a back up one in case something happens to it. The speed of the coffee making and overall performance is top notch. 3 minutes to brew and I have a fresh cup to start my day.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I am not a 1-cup of coffee drinker, so the individual K-cups do not work for me. What I love about the Bunn is that it has a hot-water reservoir, so when I close that lid, it starts to brew immediately. I can make as little as 4-cups (which is 2 travel mugs) or as much as 12-cups, which is nice when I have family/friends over for breakfast, brunch or dinner. If there's coffee left over, I put it in the refrigerator to make iced coffee at a later time. The quality and durability cannot be beat. I've owned 2 Bunn coffee makers over the last 20 years. The first one was broken during a move, otherwise I think it would still be in my kitchen. I'll never own another brand.

Original review: July 19, 2020

The BUNN coffee maker makes brewing coffee a joy. One feature I like the best is getting your basket with filter & coffee ready to go, pouring your water in the top, and if the lid to the water is not closed it does not brew nor leak everywhere. The lid must be closed to start the coffee maker brewing. Secondly, this coffee maker is easy to clean, allowing you to make great coffee every time and up to 10 cups at a time.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Bunn's customer service is non-existent. I should of bought a 1/2 priced machine from China. A $2500 machine was Dead on Arrival. I called and spoke with a tech who confirmed it had problems by making me go through some checks. Now bunn wants my credit card before they will come fix a brand new machine that never worked. No one at bunn would take responsibility. I have left message after message, wrote multiple e-mails, etc. only to get an e-mail saying they need my credit card before they can send someone to fix their junk machine. Terrible, terrible people there in customer service. If my employees handled our customers in such a manner, they'd be fired in an instant.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

My son wants coffee asap when he gets up and the Bunn does that for him. Coffee is made by the time he has cream and sugar in his cup. We like the fact that it is so fast and you have a whole pot ready in no time.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I love the two decanters so that you always are a minute away from a new fresh pot of coffee at any given moment of the day or night and it is seriously a quality coffeemaker brand too. I actually dropped the whole thing once of my father's machine and it just kept on working!!

Original review: July 31, 2020

The Bunn home model is simple, convenient, and reliable. You cannot go wrong with a Bunn Pour Over. Fresh hot coffee at the strength you choose by the amount and choice of grounds. Easy to clean & is affordable.

Original review: July 27, 2020

The Bunn makes a pot of coffee in a couple (2 - 3 mins) and good coffee as well. It would be great if they could add a feature which my impatient husband would love: while it's still making coffee you could grab the pot for that first cup of joe without incurring a big mess with coffee flowing all over your counter.

BUNN author review by Jonathan Trout

BUNN makes commercial and home coffee makers with varying capacities and technology. They also make accessories like paper filters and carafes for their brand of coffee makers.

• Trifecta: BUNN’s high-tech coffee makers, the Trifecta MB and MB5, use air infusion technology to craft the perfect cup of coffee. This technology uses five infusion times and five turbulence cycles to control the brewing process. The coffee is then pressed through metal filters that preserve oils and aromatics. The Trifecta MB is $599 and the MB5 is $499.

• Multi-cup brewers: BUNN makes 12 models of multi-cup coffee brewers that have a maximum capacity of 10 cups. They feature drip-free glass carafes, internal water tanks that keep water constantly heated and a spray head that is designed to soak grounds with the optimal amount of water. Multi-cup brewers range in price from $109.99 to $159.99.

• Single cup brewer: BUNN makes one model of single cup coffee brewer. The My Cafe brews K-Cups, ground coffee, tea pods or loose tea. You can make anywhere from four to 14 ounces with each brew. The My Cafe brewer costs $159.99.

• Coffee accessories: BUNN lists all of its coffee accessories online. If you need to replace or add a piece to your brewer, you can find what you need. Browse things like permanent filters and carafes to multiple coffee ground drawers and scales. All prices are listed with each item.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team