Consumer Complaints and Reviews
I ordered 2 furnaces and 2 air cond. units. Air units arrived but furnaces were missing. When replaced, air was installed & the Freon was missing in both units. Called 5 times and never called back. Called a manager and never got a refund $285.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Budget Heating is one of the first companies to sell HVAC products online. It offers a comprehensive list of products for homes and businesses.
- Web orders are insured up to $250,000: Users can trust online sales from this company as they are insured against theft and fraud.
- Offers products for both home and office: Commercial building owners can benefit just as much as private homeowners and landlords from this company's products.
- Easy payment: Consumers can use Paypal at checkout to make it easy to pay for HVAC products.
- Large warehouse: Budget heating maintains a large inventory and products are very rarely out of stock. This allows customers to get the parts and equipment they need quickly and without a lot of hassle.
- National service: Since this service is online, users can get HVAC parts or units anywhere in the country.
- Best for People with health issues, commercial building owners and landlords.
Compare HVAC Services
Budget Heating and Air Conditioning Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Budget Heating and Air Conditioning
- 6217 Anderson Road
- United States