Brooklinen

Compare Bed Sheets and Luxury Bedding

Research top Bed Sheets and Luxury Bedding recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Brooklinen has very nice fabrics and designs. Thread count is perfect and it is a quality product overall. It is also easy to care for and colors do not fade easily. It compares to other top quality bedding and is definitely better than others that are not in the luxury category. I chose this because it suits my style and is more comfortable than a lot of brands on the market. However, I would prefer the linens to cost slightly less so that I can buy more designs. I would also like them to be more widely available in other store locations across the United States. I have recommended it to family and friends.

Compared to other brands these sheets by far are higher quality and longer lasting. Sheets selling for the same price are not as good as this brand offers. These sheet have a higher thread count making them them feel softer and more comfortable. They are also luxurious and they don't hold heat like a lower thread count sheet does. Other than the price and color selection there is nothing to dislike about these sheets. Love em.

Really like Brooklinen's design and thread count and that it's comfortable. They had a very good variety on hand. The only I really dislike was the price I paid. But it lasted a while and I still have them after years. It also lasted longer than other sheets I have bought at stores such as Wal-Mart. They fell apart in the first wash. All in all pretty happy. Just maybe offer for a lower price.

This brand had a very extensive and innovative collection with better looking sheets and many colors to choose from. I purchased queen sized sheets and pillowcases with pillows. The thread count (850) was very high on the sheets and washable and dryer accessible with no shrinkage. The colors also stay vibrant and true as the first washing. I loved the towels. They were Egyptian cotton.

I feel this brand is of better quality and durability than other brands competitively. This is a good brand for high end hotels as well as for the average household and consumer buying in the store. The sheets are well made and are durable enough for both commercial and residential use. I felt they were very comfortable and offered a good value for the price paid. I like that they are available in a high thread count. Overall, the product allows you to have a full and comfortable night's sleep as compared to other that are rough and uncomfortable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brooklinen?

I like to sleep with my nice Brooklinen sheets. I like how the covers feel. Under the sheets it feels good. I like the soft cuddly sheets and the comfortable feeling. It's really nice to own a nice pair of sheets. I would interested in sleeping with all sheets as much as possible and would do it again. I would recommend to all customers to buy Brooklinen sheets.

The size of the Brooklinen sheets are perfect. It comes in the sizes I need. The thread count is so spot on for me. I love the soft feel against my skin. It is like the greatest feeling ever. I love it greatly. It is far greater in comfort and the softness level. You get more than your money worth for sure.

It is very comfy and I know it is very high quality. This is what I look for in my purchases and why I buy it. It is better than the rest. I feel like it is the best that I have come to find so far and so I will continue to purchase this brand without any question.

I had a very good experience. Compared to Kmart or Target bedding, Brooklinen bedding keeps its shape color and patterns they have as well as the way they hold up through washing. However, I would like to see more darker patterns as well as more floral patterns.

I like the feel of the sheets on my skin when I lay down to go to bed at night and they do very well in the washer and dryer, they do not wear out quickly. They have a high endurance for washing and drying. Plus, they have a very good thread count which I look for in my daddy's when purchased.

The company was very helpful and easy to order. They made sure to please me and they back their product 100%. Have bought multiple pairs of sheets from them and more. They are soft and comfortable and I loved the thread count - it is the highest. It is washable any way - hot or cold water... It is best sheets I have ever owned and would never change the product of any other sheets. There is no other brand comparable or that even comes close for over all comfort or quality. Have owned hundreds of different kind of sheets and have took them off my bed because made me itch... Over all, Brooklinen sheets make me feel like I had a beautiful sleep and rest better.

I chose Brooklinen based on recommendations from a friend who has an Airbnb. She had many guests who had made comments about these particular sheets. I love the softness of the sheets and how they hold up to long term use. They've been a very good investment. They wash very well, don't pill and fit our deep mattress very well. They are amazing sheets and are really some of the best I've ever owned. They were a great value, also, over the time that I've had them.

I had read good customer reviews about Brooklinen sheet, and looked through trying to find one that wouldn't create skin blemishes, by causing sweating, but wouldn't feel like canvas with a very low thread count. I liked the color and thread count of the Brooklinen sheets. They were so true to the images included online. The sheets didn't trap heat yet felt soft to the skin, almost like satin or silk. However, the sheets were a little pricey compared to my Better Home and Garden Sheets. I would definitely try to make the next one a little more affordable for the average household.

Expert Review

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.    More about Rosemary→

Brooklinen is an e-commerce company that manufactures and sells sheets, comforters and pillows. A husband and wife team launched Brooklinen in 2014 as a Kickstarter campaign designed to offer luxury bedding direct to consumers at affordable prices.

• Sheet sets: Brooklinen offers Classic and Luxe sheets with 270 and 480 thread counts respectively. Its best-selling products are sheet sets that include a flat and fitted sheet and two pillowcases. You can also purchase a set with a duvet cover and extra pillowcases.
  • Cost savings: Brooklinen sells their products online only, which cuts out retailers and other middlemen and allows Brooklinen to offer more affordable prices.
  • Simple selections: Brooklinen does not overwhelm shoppers with too many options. Instead, the products are strictly curated with a handful of high-quality options in each product category.
  • Down comforters: Brooklinen specializes in down blankets with a higher-than-average fill power. Fill power describes the fluffiness of down blankets, and the industry standard is around 400. Brooklinen’s down blankets start at a fill power of 700 for a fluffier blanket.
  • Environmental concerns: Brooklinen is Oeko-Tex certified. It also sources its down ethically in Canada and offers a down alternative for people who prefer not to use down.
  • Best for people who want high-quality bedding at lower prices.

Compare Bed Sheets and Luxury Bedding