4.20/5
Based on 49 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

49 Broil King Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I can have this grill on my deck without it being too obtrusive and getting in the way of things. The grill is lightweight yet sturdy and it is very easy to use. There is lots of area for storage. Though I wish the chrome would be shinier and I feel like if it is left in the rain too much it just might get tarnished or damaged. Overall, it's really great and I would recommend this Brent to anybody and also consider buying another one in the future when the time comes that I need to replace my current one.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Broil King is an awesome propane grill with 3 burners: rotisserie burner, side burner and main burner. It has stainless steel. The cooking grates are reversible and has cast iron grids with 180 degree heat control. It has linear heat flow. Electric ignition lights the grill easily and very quickly. It also has fold down shelves and a built-in tank holder. The total cooking area is about 400 sq ft.You can roast chicks and grill at the same time. You can even cook your side dish too. It has everything and I love it.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

In transporting the grill's Wheels made it easy to move, Well constructed the propane feature and the ignition start light to Move, easy features & well built. However, the grill has Certain pieces were cumbersome and hard to move, so pieces had to be assembled. Would like to have seen different cooking zones, with different temperatures, more features. But I liked the grill's Cooking space was well oriented, Ease of use and cook with Overall. Very impressed with the product. Liked many of the features, easy to handle as well.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Broil King was basically just a standard grill but very high quality and more than worth the money it cost to purchase it. It was easy to use and very sturdy. It stood up to any weather and had no worries about it failing. It had a good look to it and was perfect size for the amount of cooking I would do on it. The workmanship was great but that also made it difficult to work around and get down to the lower parts when cleaning it. Also, it's a little heavy and hard to move around. It was overall a great grill to have though. Great burgers and great times with it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I have used many different brands and I prefer Broil King over the others. It's a well known brand with well built product that I am familiar with. It's durable and easy to clean and maintain. It has wheels on the legs to make it easy to move. I've also used many different models from Broil King. This is the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Broil King?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The features that my grill has that I like the best is the size of the inside to cook plenty of food at once and that it has four burning elements inside to cook with. Broil King cooks all my food the way I want it to, with ease. I will buy another grill like this one when this one wears out. My overall experience with my grill is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I love my bbq grill by Broil King. It's stainless steel with four burners and one burner on the side with the ability to use a fryer on that one. It also has a removable bottom I can use to clean out all the waste. My Broil King grill is nice and one thing that I would make better is the flame. It doesn't seem to be as high as previous grills I had. Maybe I am just used to the higher flame. I'll just keep trying to adjust. Overall my experience with my Broil King grill is great. It's stylish and the ignitor seems to be holding strong. It doesn't seem to use too much propane. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I like the size and functions of the Broil King Grill. It is very unique and also very classy for an excellent cooking experience. It has one of the most user friendly methods of using it. The only thing I dislike it and any grill is trying to keep it clean so it doesn't burn up and make the cooking process so difficult. But Broil King is one of the best considering the price. It is snazzy looking and does the best job. It is the perfect BBQ experience.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Broil King is easy to clean and does not get too hot outside of the grill itself, easy temperature control. It makes good hamburgers and chicken and fish. Great for cooking small foods. But it has tarnished over the years. It does not include skewers or other ways to cook large meats or fowl. I'd like to be able to cook larger meats. Also, the unit is large but not the capacity. I like it but I do not use it as much as I used to. I guess the excitement of owning a grill has worn off.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My experience with Broil King is mostly positive, I bought the grill a long time ago and have been using it ever since because i enjoy it so much. It has been good and really enjoy the design and style of the grills and how easy they are to clean, use and maintain. Everything is so easy and straightforward.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

This grill cooks the food evenly throughout and is very easy to use. Cleaning the grill is a bonus because it isn't as hard as other ones that we used to have. There is less to do yet gets cleaned much better than others. Because we live in a condo, we are forced to only have electric grills. Heating the grill takes longer than usual and it will never reach high enough temperatures because of its nature. The grill suits what we need to have under the circumstances. It could be better but does more than a decent job for an electric grill. For the price, we paid it's a bargain.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

This grill was used just about every day in the spring and summer and at least two to three times a week in all other seasons and it held up fairly nicely during the time we kept it. Kept this grill outside in the elements on a porch under a grill cover. After keeping this grill over two to three years it began rusting and we were unable to keep it lit. It's a good grill but I would like to see this grill last longer considering the price paid.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

It is a fun grill to use and is very reliable. I can grill anything on it and it is always perfectly good, and everyone enjoys it. And I don't mind my children grilling either. I like all the features. They work well for me and they are safe to use. We love it very much especially in the summertime when we all get together to have fun. It makes us have a very great summer. We hope it will last and we won't have to buy another one anytime soon.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I like the smoker and separate grill features. I use it to BBQ and smoke food, and it is easy to use. You can load the fuel section without opening the cooking sections. The removable grates make it easy to use and clean, too. I try to cook all my meat in one day and it does what I need it for but it could be a lot easier to move and the point could be more durable. It cooks great but is quite ugly. The paint discolored soon after a few cooking days, and also, the grates have broken down and need to be replaced. I expected them to last longer.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I like that the grill is small and compact. If we need to transport makes it a lot easier to move around. We also love that it came with a cover which protects the grill from the elements on our uncovered patio. I wish the vent on the top was better. My grill is older but we have had issues with being able to open and close it with ease. If the handle was a little bigger and easier to grip it would be perfect. I enjoy this grill. My husband and I grill often and it has never failed us. It's perfect and we will literally use this grill until we just can't anymore. I also love that there a couple of racks for us to cook meats which makes it a great tool for family gatherings!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My Broil King grill allows me to cook meats evenly, and provides just enough smoke to give the desired flavor wanted. And if I choose to use propane or charcoal I have the option. When I selected this grill it had everything I need for home grilling.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I liked that the grill had a large cooking area, that it cooked evenly and it was easy to clean. The food came out tasty and juicy. People seemed to enjoy the cooking experience. Everyone would come to my house and bring their food for me to cook on my grill. I like this grill. However, a side attached table and a place to store my BBQ equipment could be added. Also, I would make the grill with two cooking grills so that when others come over they can cook their own food. But everyone seemed to devour the food that was cooked on it. I would buy it again.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like the fact Broil King has a very large cooking area, and has two large racks for cooking on as well as an extra burner for cooking an additional meal on. Also a warming area to keep food warm while the rest of the stuff is cooking. The grill is well made and has lasted for a long time. I have had this grill for quite some time and am completely happy and satisfied with the way it operates. I have never had any problems with it and will continue to use it for quite some time to come.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The Broil King is just the perfect size and I love the grill. It's easy to clean the grill, easy to take care of and to store in the winter time. I have always had good experience with the grill. My grandson are always wanting me to barbeque them some hotdogs and they are always asking if I'm cooking outside. So far everytime I buy a Broil King I know I'm get exactly what I need and want. So I will keep buying Broil King.

Broil King Company Information