4.00/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Broil King

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

10 Broil King Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The features that my grill has that I like the best is the size of the inside to cook plenty of food at once and that it has four burning elements inside to cook with. Broil King cooks all my food the way I want it to, with ease. I will buy another grill like this one when this one wears out. My overall experience with my grill is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Broil King is easy to clean and does not get too hot outside of the grill itself, easy temperature control. It makes good hamburgers and chicken and fish. Great for cooking small foods. But it has tarnished over the years. It does not include skewers or other ways to cook large meats or fowl. I'd like to be able to cook larger meats. Also, the unit is large but not the capacity. I like it but I do not use it as much as I used to. I guess the excitement of owning a grill has worn off.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

This grill was used just about every day in the spring and summer and at least two to three times a week in all other seasons and it held up fairly nicely during the time we kept it. Kept this grill outside in the elements on a porch under a grill cover. After keeping this grill over two to three years it began rusting and we were unable to keep it lit. It's a good grill but I would like to see this grill last longer considering the price paid.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

It is a fun grill to use and is very reliable. I can grill anything on it and it is always perfectly good, and everyone enjoys it. And I don't mind my children grilling either. I like all the features. They work well for me and they are safe to use. We love it very much especially in the summertime when we all get together to have fun. It makes us have a very great summer. We hope it will last and we won't have to buy another one anytime soon.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I like the smoker and separate grill features. I use it to BBQ and smoke food, and it is easy to use. You can load the fuel section without opening the cooking sections. The removable grates make it easy to use and clean, too. I try to cook all my meat in one day and it does what I need it for but it could be a lot easier to move and the point could be more durable. It cooks great but is quite ugly. The paint discolored soon after a few cooking days, and also, the grates have broken down and need to be replaced. I expected them to last longer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Broil King?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I like that the grill is small and compact. If we need to transport makes it a lot easier to move around. We also love that it came with a cover which protects the grill from the elements on our uncovered patio. I wish the vent on the top was better. My grill is older but we have had issues with being able to open and close it with ease. If the handle was a little bigger and easier to grip it would be perfect. I enjoy this grill. My husband and I grill often and it has never failed us. It's perfect and we will literally use this grill until we just can't anymore. I also love that there a couple of racks for us to cook meats which makes it a great tool for family gatherings!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My Broil King grill allows me to cook meats evenly, and provides just enough smoke to give the desired flavor wanted. And if I choose to use propane or charcoal I have the option. When I selected this grill it had everything I need for home grilling.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I liked that the grill had a large cooking area, that it cooked evenly and it was easy to clean. The food came out tasty and juicy. People seemed to enjoy the cooking experience. Everyone would come to my house and bring their food for me to cook on my grill. I like this grill. However, a side attached table and a place to store my BBQ equipment could be added. Also, I would make the grill with two cooking grills so that when others come over they can cook their own food. But everyone seemed to devour the food that was cooked on it. I would buy it again.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like the fact Broil King has a very large cooking area, and has two large racks for cooking on as well as an extra burner for cooking an additional meal on. Also a warming area to keep food warm while the rest of the stuff is cooking. The grill is well made and has lasted for a long time. I have had this grill for quite some time and am completely happy and satisfied with the way it operates. I have never had any problems with it and will continue to use it for quite some time to come.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The Broil King is just the perfect size and I love the grill. It's easy to clean the grill, easy to take care of and to store in the winter time. I have always had good experience with the grill. My grandson are always wanting me to barbeque them some hotdogs and they are always asking if I'm cooking outside. So far everytime I buy a Broil King I know I'm get exactly what I need and want. So I will keep buying Broil King.

Broil King expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As one of the leading indoor appliance distributors in the United States, Hamilton Beach sells over 35 million appliances every year. Their indoor grills are perfect for small spaces, cold climates and quick cooking. Buy online or at one of many retailers across North America.

• Made in North America: All of Broil King’s grills are manufactured in North America. They have plants in Huntington Indiana, Dickson Tennessee and Waterloo Ontario.
    • Online recipe book: Not sure what to cook on your shiny new grill? Don’t worry-Broil King has you covered with an extensive recipe section for everything you could ever want to grill, including seafood, meat, vegetables and even dessert.
    • Unique accessories: Broil King’s line of accessories goes beyond the basics, including pizza baking accessories, cast iron griddles and exact fit grids.
    • Standing portable grills: Broil King’s portable grills are larger than competitor portable grills, and their legs easily snap into place so they can stand in one place for easy grilling for tailgating or camping.
    • Portable smoker: Broil King’s patented Keg smoker is  the perfect travel companion. Buy a hitch adapter to take it along with you anywhere you want to enjoy the great taste and experience of a smoker.
    • Best for: Broil King’s grills are best for travelers and homeowners.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs