Brand Source Appliances

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: June 7, 2016

6 Brand Source Appliances Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: June 7, 2016

Brand Source came out and misdiagnosed my dryer - bought a 220.00 part that did not fix a thing - also spent the 65.00 dollars on a service call that was a waste of money. They refused to come out and look at it again without charging me. Brand Source is a bad dishonest company that is not good to their word. Hopefully someone reads this and spends their money somewhere else. This business will take your money and give you ** service. Experience with Brand Source was HORRIBLE...

Original review: June 30, 2015

I purchased a Samsung WaterWall Dishwasher and it does not dry the dishes. After many phone calls, Brand Source sent out two different Servicemen to "educate me" that this appliance is more energy efficient by not actually drying the dishes. I should expect the drippy wet dishes and interior. Funny, the salesman never mentioned this feature. Many calls to the "President’s Hotline" went unanswered and only repeated calls from me to the salesman resulted in these service calls and they were only about deferring responsibility to the manufacturer’s specifications. I was also charged hidden delivery fees at delivery. I thought I would give my business to the little guy but I ended up getting the business. BEWARE.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 25, 2012

Frigidaire stove - We purchased the warranty for $519 and have been trying to get our stove fixed for 4 years. They have sent people out who then say they need to order the part and never come back. Every time we call Brand Source back, we wind up having to argue with them. If I had my $519 back, I could just have replaced the stove. I will never purchase an extended warranty again.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2010

I have a LG WM3988HWA washer dryer combo that has a broken hose on the internal parts of machine. I first reported on August 8 and after twice weekly calls to them I still have not had repaired. They apparently cannot find a service center, but if I want to pay Sears myself they can. This has been the most frustrating service I have ever had. Next appliance purchase will be with Sears who in the past are here within a week! Still have a broken appliance due to no service repairmen they can deal with because they are "3rd parties".

Original review: June 23, 2009

I bought a new two-door with freezer on bottom model # RF267ABRS Samsung from Brand Source Appliance with five-year extended warranty. I have not been able to get an ice maker working right and now three times, I have had to call to have repair on a unit that is less than six months old. The repair man calls the service hot line only to make the problem now terminal. I had a working refrigerator that would not hold the temperature or make ice. The service repair department must be reading the manual. What a joke.

I called customer service and they will FedEx part to replace the motherboard and the ice maker and the sensors this time. So now, I have to wait and I want it replaced. They replaced it today so I called the store. My husband called the store and JP said he would work on it. Well at the moment, no one has any urgent cares and it is the consumer that must suffer. Never again will I buy anything from Brand stores. I'm not sure any of the new appliances work right. They were foreign made. We are at the mercy of the stores and warranty on them. But a new non-functioning refrigerator should be replaced the same day so we wait.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brand Source Appliances?

Original review: June 12, 2008

We bought a three drawer refridgerator in Feb. In May and June of this year plastic parts began to break off. The crisper drawers, the cover for the light bulbs. We were told by the repair company that this is cosmetic and the company will not pay for it, we would have to incurr the cost ourselves. We certainly did not spend this type of money for the refidgerator to begin falling apart within months.

I do not know yet the the economic consequences will be as I still have to find aplace to buy these parts.

Brand Source Appliances expert review by ConsumerAffairs

In partnership with more than 4,500 locally owned appliance retailers, Brand Source Appliances has 11 billion dollars in buying power to give their customers the best prices.

• Deep discounts: Enjoy some of the lowest prices on the biggest names in appliances when buying through Brand Source.
    • Free installation promotions: Installation costs can be an unpleasant surprise, but Brand Source Appliances offers free installation promotions with a qualifying purchase.
    • Custom installation available: Some appliances may need more installation than others. With Brand Source, buyers can create a customized installation plan to meet their needs.
    • Discount delivery options: Ship three appliances for the price of one through Brand Source.
    • Complete range of products: Brand Source offers everything from gas to induction cooktops, built in ovens, side-by-side refrigerators and more.
    • Best for: Luxe shoppers, frugal shoppers, big families and Interior designers.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs