Reno, NV

4.7/5 (205 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: March 18, 2014

I had a Blue World pool installed last summer. It was one of the best investments I've made to my home. The kids love it, we spend almost every day in the pool all summer! I was satisfied with the installation process and timing. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the pool. I was given detailed instruction on start up and maintenance and had no problems with either. I'm very anxious for the weather to get warm enough to open the pool again this year! I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: March 17, 2014

We love our pool. The speed at which it was erected was awesome. We ordered it in July and were swimming two weeks later. I really enjoy the new chemical situation with the ionizer. How simple can it be! Also our swimsuits do not reek of chlorine. My children enjoy doing the easy clean on the sidesides. The liner is very easily cleaned. Even the cleaning of the filter during backwash is very simple. The color of the liner is great for keeping the water cooler. It is so nice to jump in and hit coolness instead of lukewarmness. The quality of the steps is very high quality and durability.

Original review: March 15, 2014

The Blue World salesman was on time and very knowledgeable on sizes, models and prices. With his expert help, we got the right pool for our family. We are very happy we made the decision to go with Blue World Pools.

Original review: March 15, 2014

At first we had trouble with first installation of pool, was not level and had sink holes in bottom of floor. Then the side of pool had a bent in it. You all sent another installer out and he DID the job great!!!! We love our pool.. Thanks.

Original review: March 14, 2014

I am SO glad I ordered a pool from Blue World. The salesman was very easy to work with, set an appointment to come out at my convenience and was very knowledgeable about the pools, the sizes, setups, and was able to answer all our questions. When we set up the order, it seemed like in no time at all we had our new pool, and were enjoying it within days!

Original review: March 14, 2014

We have enjoyed our pool very much, we find it relaxing and fun, for our entire family. The safety features are a big plus, we can leave and set up the steps and lock into place, and not have to worry about "little ones" getting in the pool unnoticed. It is very easy to maintain, and keep clean without all the harsh chemicals. I would recommend that everyone get one of your pools, when we call with questions, we always get the answers we need, from a very friendly person, always ready to help us.

Original review: March 11, 2014

What a difference this pool has made in my life! I love to come home every day and jump into my pool. It has given me back my "Me" time and given me so many benefits. The opportunity for daily exercise has really improved my health, and I sleep so much better at night. Thank you Blue World Pools!

Original review: March 9, 2014

Salesman was knowledgeable and presented the products skillfully. The crew that came to install the pool was professional. They were not used to coming to a rural area to install the pool. They had to drive to a bigger town to get the sand that was needed for the pool. They cleaned up after completing the installation. The chemicals that came with the pool were helpful to stabilize the water.

Original review: March 9, 2014

We are very pleased with our purchase. The installer was good. My whole family spends a great deal of time at our pool and it was well worth the investment. My kids finally have above ground pool that they always wanted! No Chlorine or chemical! We swim all summer long. We love our new pool.

Original review: March 6, 2014

Having the pool installed has been a great investment. The children are grown and have their own families now, but they come over a lot more now that we have the pool. We truly get quality time and have fun when they are all over. The pool is so easy to maintain and that allows for more leisure time with the family. Thank you Blue World....

Original review: Nov. 14, 2013

We purchased our pool towards the end of July and it was installed in August. We loved for the little time we've used it so far. It's easy to maintain and clean. It took them less than 3 hours to install the pool. We purchased the 15X15 round middle style. We didn't purchase the top of the line and it the price was very reasonable.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2013

The installer was great. He was very friendly and did a great job and it only took him a few hours to completely install the pool. We were very please with his work. He explained everything in detail and we were filling the pool with water in no time. We could not believe how fast and smooth it went. We have had many hours of enjoyment in this pool. Our grand children who are 8 and 4 years old have loved it. Especially the 8 year old because he invites the 4 children who live behind us to come over and swim every time he comes. They have all enjoyed the pool all summer.

I have also enjoyed the pool all summer when I come home from work and no one else is around. I go out and get on a float and relax for an hour or so. It has really been a help with my stress this summer. My husband usually does not swim but the grand children have had him in the pool also. He has even enjoyed doing the landscape around the pool. We would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone thinking about getting a pool.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2013

Bought the pool in June 2009. Sales guy came to the house and was here for hours. Pressured us into buying the most expensive pool which costs $23,000, but then told us we would only have to pay $18,000 if we become a show pool. We agreed to the midline pool that was cheaper. A few days later they called saying we were approved for the financing and that we could get the upgraded pool for the same monthly payments they quoted in the initial meetings. So I agreed and nowhere during the conversation was I told the the term was for 10 years and that they would put a lien on my house which I found out when I went to refinance for lower interest.

They caused me all kinds of problems. The ionizer went out so we called to replace and could never get in touch with anyone and also when we talked to someone about the liner that's impenetrable sprung a leak from a blade of freaking grass going through it! They said to patch it even though I was told from the beginning that the liner had a warranty for any tears. Customer service was horrible. Guy installing was him and his wife and I had to go get the sand delivered when I was told he would have all that handled.

I called in the beginning of this year (4 years later) and was asking if they would settle with a payoff. I found out I still owe over $14,000! Only $23/mo was going to principal! I was appalled! To settle I had to pay over $11,000. Now all I want to do is tear the pool down and throw it in the dumpster! It's been a mosquito infested pond for over a year and I can't get it back to right. Sorry but I will never recommend this place to anyone!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2013

Purchased pool from Blue World Pools, kind of nervous at first after reading some reviews. Found that everybody I talked to was very polite, could not believe reviews from my experience. We love the pool, had a small issue but was resolved. Was kept informed and was followed up with to make sure their product was as promised, best pool and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

Have been happy with pool - recommend pool. Kids and grandchildren have enjoyed pool along with friends and neighbors.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We recently purchased a 27' Midline pool from Blue World Pools; the sales representative did a wonderful job at explaining the different varieties of pools for purchase. We choose the 27' round pool so that family and friends would be able to come over and enjoy the pool as well. The installation process was great, even though it was not so good weather. The installers did everything they could to make the procedure smooth and explained how everything was being set-up and how it worked. We followed the provided instructions and the water came out crystal clear on the first take. All of the staff answered our entire questions during the purchase of our pool from the sales representative through senior management. We were able to enjoy our pool within a day or two (due to the size). We hope that we can receive the same level of communication when questions or concerns arise in the future regarding our pool. We are comfortable that we made a good choice. In overall we are extremely happy with our pool, and are looking forward for the summer season to return again next year. Thanks, Blue World, for providing us with a wonderful pool that will last for years to come.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2013

I am very happy with my pool and the joy and relaxation that it brought to me, but I really got excited when my wife and all of our grandchildren got into the pool and had the time of our life. I was a little hesitant at first about the purchase, but each day I am sure we made the right decision. Thank you, Blue World.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2013

We love our new pool from Blue World Pools. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Mike and John were super great and very, very nice guys.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

The people from Blue World Pools are all very professional, friendly and very courteous. The order department, the finance department, and the installation department were the best that anyone could hope to have serve them in any business. I feel like that if I needed any thing or was having a problem and I let them know, I would without a doubt get the help that I needed. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a pool.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

Blue World was great to deal with on the phone and person. The install crew was very good and had the pool up in no time. My 8 year old has been in the pool every day. Thank you, Blue World and your people. Just one thing I'm waiting on my new letter the whole assy. to come.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2013

Blueworld Pools is very good with what they state will be done and standing behind their products they sell. From the sales representative to the customer service when need questions answered, they have all been very polite, informative and helpful. We enjoy our pool and all our daughter's friends that have been over to swim. The pool itself is wonderful! We are very happy with how the pool is constructed and put together! It is a very wise investment. We are also very pleased with how the warranty being lifetime. Do not know any other pool company that offers that. We are extremely happy that this is a chlorine free pool and very easily to maintain the pool compared to other pools. We are very happy with Blueworldpools.com!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2013

I bought my Blue World Pool last year and it has been a wonderful addition for my family. My children are always in the pool and all their friends come over to swim. I Love this pool. It is the easiest pool we have ever had. There are no chemicals to buy and the water is always clear. I would recommended Blue World Pools to anyone looking to invest in summer time fun for your family. You can even go on vacation and come home to a clear pool.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2013

In the summer of 2012, my wife and I were wanting a pool for our growing family... We had looked at different options and contacted Blue World Pools. They came out, explained their pools and what they had to offer. There was no pressure to pay and we loved that the pool was so easy to take care of. Given that we have busy lives, we wanted to have a pool but didn't want to spend every waking moment maintaining a pool. Blue World Pools sent their crew out and set up our pool from the ground up and by the time they left, it was ready to get in. A year later, we can't be more pleased to have picked Blue World Pools for our pool needs...

Original review: Aug. 7, 2013

We were very pleased with the treatment we received when we purchased our pool. They provide us with lots of helpful information about the pool. We are very excited with our pool. The kids enjoy having their friends over for pool parties and we also enjoy lounging in the pool on clear nights looking at the stars.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

We are really enjoying our Pool. My Grandkids and most of the neighbors come over and enjoy it also. I have told a lot of people about your company. When the team came and installed this pool, they were very nice and worked very fast. They were very informative about the whole thing. I will tell anyone looking to buy a pool to call Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 31, 2013

I ordered a 24' pool from Blue World Pools and was very happy with the results. The salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful and the installation people did a excellent job installing the pool. I have the salt water sand filter system and Ionizer system and it seems to be working very well. I like the fact that I do not smell like chlorine when I get out of the pool. I still have to build a deck for the pool but I have enjoyed the pool so far even without having a deck. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to anybody that asks me about my pool.

Original review: July 31, 2013

Our pool was purchased from Blue World Pool in June 2013. We had several above ground pools that we purchased from local retail stores that would only last for one season, which would cost us a fortune in chemicals. Blue World Pool has quality products with a warranty that is unbelievable. Low maintains a gallon of Clorox per week. We have been enjoying the pool, spending a lot of family time together, even our two teenage sons don't mind being around us so much. Two weeks before purchasing the pool from Blue World Pool I had a total hip replacement and I have been doing exercise in the pool that has been helping me a lot. Blue World Pool service department has been amazing. Every question we had they was able to help us. My wife jokingly said, “Those people gone to know who you are just by hearing your voice” because I call so much. But I still get that same kind professional service.

I will make 49 in August, and never bought anything and get such great customer service, like the service department gives at Blue World Pool. We give Blue World Pool a 5 star. We have a 27 diameter the classic pool; we call it the Cadillac of Pools. Blue World Pool has a great installation crew. My family and I met the crew on Saturday and informed them where to put the pool, the ladder, pump, and excess dirt, because we was going to at church service on Sunday morning. I am an ordained Deacon so honesty and obedience a main priority for us. When we got home the installer was leveling the ground and sand. Each time they finished a phase they would ask us to come and check it, because that is part of the contract. Other than that the installation didn't bother us for anything. They were very polite, courtesy and professional. 5 stars (like my kids say Kudos) to you Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 30, 2013

We want you to know we recently purchased the midline pool from Blue World. I think it is the best thing we could have done. It is the most prettiest thing in our backyard now. We swim in this pool almost everyday. I had been having circulation problems, but boy!!!!!!! When I get in the pool my legs feel much, much better, and when I get out I am moving a whole lot better. We saw the commercial on television and called. Mike ** was our salesperson. He came over to our home and he explained every little detail to us. Yes it is just like he said "practically a maintenance free pool." I love waking up in the morning and going to the pool on. Our dog is dying to get into the water, but we have to wait for our deck to be built.

This pool is the best thing we have invested since our home and vehicle. Just to let you know, our pool is going to be a showroom for the new customers in the Louisiana area. We are so happy for that!!! We can't wait. Gone swimming now talk to you later.

Original review: July 30, 2013

We are very picky individuals, and choosing a pool to fit our lifestyle was no different. We made the decision to go with Blue World after we looked at and discussed other pools and companies. Our best experience with Blue World was the installation crew. They were very open and honest with us from the start! To me, honesty is a huge thing, and we may not always feel everyone is truthful and honest. But the installation crew was amazing. The weather did not cooperate on the day they started on our pool. After traveling 7 hours to the house in Kentucky, they had equipment problems due to the mud and rain. Two days later, they returned and finished the job in a timely manner.

We had read a lot of bad reviews about the installation crews on other jobs, so we were worried. These guys really calmed our fears and put us at ease. Before the installation, if we were asked if we would buy a pool from Blue World again, we probably would have said no. But now that we have our pool in, the answer is definitely yes. Between the installation guys, and knowing we don't have to buy chlorine tablets, we are most definitely happy.

Original review: July 30, 2013

I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to everybody!! Great pool at a wonderful price!! I love my pool and wouldn't trade it for anything!! Low maintenance ease of use!!

Blue World Pools Company Information