Learn More

Reno, NV

4.7/5 (165 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: July 30, 2013

We want you to know we recently purchased the midline pool from Blue World. I think it is the best thing we could have done. It is the most prettiest thing in our backyard now. We swim in this pool almost everyday. I had been having circulation problems, but boy!!!!!!! When I get in the pool my legs feel much, much better, and when I get out I am moving a whole lot better. We saw the commercial on television and called. Mike ** was our salesperson. He came over to our home and he explained every little detail to us. Yes it is just like he said "practically a maintenance free pool." I love waking up in the morning and going to the pool on. Our dog is dying to get into the water, but we have to wait for our deck to be built.

This pool is the best thing we have invested since our home and vehicle. Just to let you know, our pool is going to be a showroom for the new customers in the Louisiana area. We are so happy for that!!! We can't wait. Gone swimming now talk to you later.

Original review: July 30, 2013

We are very picky individuals, and choosing a pool to fit our lifestyle was no different. We made the decision to go with Blue World after we looked at and discussed other pools and companies. Our best experience with Blue World was the installation crew. They were very open and honest with us from the start! To me, honesty is a huge thing, and we may not always feel everyone is truthful and honest. But the installation crew was amazing. The weather did not cooperate on the day they started on our pool. After traveling 7 hours to the house in Kentucky, they had equipment problems due to the mud and rain. Two days later, they returned and finished the job in a timely manner.

We had read a lot of bad reviews about the installation crews on other jobs, so we were worried. These guys really calmed our fears and put us at ease. Before the installation, if we were asked if we would buy a pool from Blue World again, we probably would have said no. But now that we have our pool in, the answer is definitely yes. Between the installation guys, and knowing we don't have to buy chlorine tablets, we are most definitely happy.

Original review: July 30, 2013

I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to everybody!! Great pool at a wonderful price!! I love my pool and wouldn't trade it for anything!! Low maintenance ease of use!!

Original review: July 29, 2013

High quality product, great professional installation, like low cost chemicals, ionizer does the trick.

Original review: July 29, 2013

We absolutely love the Blue World Pool. Somebody in our household is in it just about every day since it's been warm enough to be in it. Decking around the outside of it so that makes it even nicer. The guy that put it in, he and her daughter, were very nice. Unfortunately, the last day they were here, it rained cats and dogs and they left a lot of mud and stuff from their vehicle but I've had that fixed and everything is just great. We love it. We had no problems whatsoever.

Original review: July 28, 2013

I purchased a blue line pool and I love it. Its big and beautiful. The rock liner is very nice and the heavy metal Fran we can sit on is great. The no hassle chemical part is even better. It was well worth the money.

Original review: July 25, 2013

We love our new Blue World Pool. The installation crew was fantastic. They were very friendly and got our pool put in all in one day. The team is great with answering all my questions about weekly upkeep. Would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 25, 2013

We have had an awesome time with our pool and the experience we've had with everyone we've talked to at Blue World Pools. We would recommend you to anyone. Blue World Pools has given us quality family time and good exercise that we weren't getting before. Thank you so much from all of us.

Original review: July 24, 2013

Got installed just in time to enjoy the rest of the season. Beautiful pool, high quality pump and filter keeps the water sparkling clear with no chemicals. We were worried that they wouldn't be able to put the new pool in the same spot where our old pool was, but it fits perfect and looks great. Installers were very professional and had it installed in one day.

Original review: July 23, 2013

Ionizer replacement - The fact that we called and were told right away material would ship was a plus for us, so much so, we ordered 2. Although we have had the pool of only 1 year, we are still every excited and even have had a new deck built around it this summer. Enjoyment at its best right out our own back door!

Original review: July 19, 2013

We purchased a pool and we are very happy with it, as well as the customer service that we have received since we became owners. Thank you to Blue World Pools for all their help and support.

Original review: July 18, 2013

We purchased our pool from Blue World pool in July 2011. As had discussed and wanted a pool for many years. I saw an advertisement on television for above ground pools at an affordable price. I called and scheduled an appointment. The salesperson that came was very knowledgeable. He answered every question we had. Now we have an awesome 24 ft. Pool. My family is ecstatic with the pool.

Upon purchasing our pool, my family fell on hard times financially due to the passing of my husband (who was the one who maintained the pool). I contacted Blue World Pool and they were there for me every step of the way. They were patient with me while I caught up my payments. The customer service walked me through getting my pool up and running right down to the low maintenance. Thank you so much, Blue World Pool.

Original review: July 18, 2013

Our pool was purchased from Blue World Pool in April 2007. I had wanted a pool for several years. I saw the ad on the television for affordable pools from Blue World Pool. I called for an appointment and now we own a 24 foot pool. We built a large deck around it that made the pool look very welcoming, nice and accommodates a number of people for parties. We love the relaxing feeling of the sparkling water after a long day at work and grandchildren enjoy having over friends to swim with them. During summer when school is out we swim as often as we can that include late night swims. I am now a retired teacher and can swim through September. I love exercising in the pool and I have a scheduled workout that is fun in the water that consists of exercises that are not possible in the house.

It is low maintenance only consisting of using the ionizer and adding Clorox every now and then. The service department at Blue World Pool is informative and cooperative. The replacement chamber for the ionizer is in hand two days after ordering. I would recommend Blue World Pool for any size pool desired.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 17, 2013

After all the upsale we wanted the 299 advertised pool special. Someone got on phone and informed us there was an additional 385 for shipping from Georgia, then proceeded to tell me all the reasons why I could not prepare my site. I'm in construction and have my own equipment and insurance. They still told me no and didn't even have forms to purchase this pool. I don't think it is even available. Very unsatisfied by their deceitful tactics.

Original review: July 15, 2013

I purchased the deluxe model of the Blue World Pool in 2011. Since then each summer has been filled with excitement and family fun. The installation of the pool was completed at the time specified and done in a professional manner where there was no cleanup after installation. I only had to fill the pool with water and start swimming. The installation of the pool has created a fun-filled place for the grandchildren and also a relaxing place in my backyard for the adults to gather and enjoy the atmosphere that's created by adding the pool.

This model that I have is a pool that is large enough for the entire family to swim and play in the pool at the same time. The upkeep of the pool has been inexpensive and easy to maintain by the entire family. We have enjoyed our pool and would recommend the Blue World Pool to anyone who would like to increase family time, increase the value of your home and most of all make plenty of fun and relaxation at your home.

Original review: July 15, 2013

My wife and I just bought this pool. It has been a pleasure being able to come in from work and go take a swim. No red eye effect and the temp on the pool is great. The kids love the pool and so do their friends. For many years we have bought other pools but I would say I am so glad that I found out about Blue World Pools. If you ever have any problems all you have to do is call their customer service and they are quick to help you out. I would recommend this pool to anyone.

Original review: July 12, 2013

It was a rocky start when we first bought the pool. A lot of information we found was hidden. But overall, the pool itself is great.

Original review: July 10, 2013

I got my Blue World Pool in 2008 and I couldn't be happier. Years ago I had the headache of a chlorine pool. Big expense, constant care and smell. This pool almost takes care of itself. There's no smell. It costs very little to maintain. Service is great. I needed a new ionizer and called. They knew exactly what I needed and it was in my hands in 2 days. WOW...

Original review: July 9, 2013

I had posted a review back in June about some issues I had with the installation guys but after what started off to be a big mess has ended in a HAPPY customer. Jim from Blue World Pools really made me feel better about the whole thing, from the day the installers left me with an unworking pool to a new team (Eric) coming to my house to fix the issues. He has gone out of his way to take care of this for me! My family and I are excited to know that our pool will be up and working in just less than 2 hours. My sweet little girl which is 4 is ready to get in this big bathtub as she calls it! Thank you, JIM and Eric, for helping me and making everything right again. I’m very excited to have this Chemical free pool in our backyard! You all have made me one happy lady!

Original review: July 9, 2013

We bought our pool about 5 or 6 years ago and we love it. We have had many parties since getting the pool: birthday parties, pool parties, even a Halloween party using the pool to float bones and a fog machine to add the spooky factor! I use the pool to exercise and it helps relieve pain from arthritis and Fibromyalgia. One reason we really enjoy the pool is that it is not difficult to maintain, and the water has a beautiful clear sparkle!

Original review: July 5, 2013

I have had my pool since 2008 and love it. It's almost maintenance free. I replace the ionizer chamber once a year and add Clorox about once per week. Run the vacuum and have fun. It could not be easier. I have a great warranty and customer support. I would highly recommend BLUE WORLD POOLS to anyone looking for a low maintenance swimming pool.

Resolution response: July 2, 2013

After having a bad customer service experience on yesterday morning, I spoke with Mario in service who was very nice to me and he ordered a replacement part for the clear cap that I posted a bad review about on July 1st. The part arrived today July 2nd, and my installer, Kerbin aka Rocky, came over right away and fixed it. My system is now running smooth and my kids are enjoying their new pool. I have changed my feeling about Blue World Pools thanks to the fast actions of Mario ordering the parts and the fast reaction of my installer Kerbin getting the parts on my pool system.

My biggest thanks and the main reason I will now recommend Blue World Pools to my family and friends is the great customer service I received from Johnita in the service department this morning. She made me feel like my needs were important to her. I felt valued as a customer. She apologized for the service rep’s lack of compassion to my needs from the day before. She also made things right by offering gift certificates and floats for my kids as a token of appreciation for my business and to let me know how sorry the company was that I had such a bad experience the day before. Blue World Pools should be grateful to have folks like Mario, Kerbin and Johnita working for them. That one bad apple almost ruined it for me, but it took all three of them to make it right. I am now a happy customer. And the most important customers Larry III (13), Sadeshia (11) and Deshara (8) are now enjoying their new pool.

Original review: July 1, 2013

I just purchased a pool from Blue World Pools. My kids and I were super excited to fill up the pool and get started so we can swim. After I followed the start up instructions, I placed the pump valve on the filter and this clear cap attached to the filter flew in the air and water began to pour out everywhere. This happened yesterday on Sunday. I could not get any help because service was closed. I called service today and told them what happened. First of all, they did not seem as if my freaking out over this was big deal to them. That made me mad. The guy did give me some options to lubricate the cap and told me how to stop the water from flowing out in the future as I will have to remove the cap at times. Neither product worked. Now I can't get anyone on the phone to help me.

I believe that there is something wrong with it. I also believe that one of the installers may have known that also because if it were twisted on properly from the beginning, it would not have flown off like that so soon during the start up process. I think he could not twist the cap on just like I can't twist it on. I am very upset at this point and I am regretting my decision to purchase from Blue World Pools. My kids are stuck in the house staring at a pool we can't use because I can't run the filter/ pump.

Original review: July 1, 2013

We purchased our pool in 2008. Since then, we have loved our pool. There is very low maintenance and a lot of fun in the pool. This is the first type of pool we have owned. We are so glad we purchased this pool and not a blow up pool. We do not have to use a lot of chemicals in our pool. All we need to do is just one and a half gallons of bleach every two weeks and once a year, just change the Ionizer. The rest of the time we have fun. Thank you for showing us how much fun we can have in one of your pools.

Original review: June 30, 2013

We have no complaints with Blue World Pools, but rather the contrary. We recommend them. We've had our pool since 2008 and have been very happy. The company staff and installers were all very helpful, informative, and available whenever we needed them, even after the purchase and installation. A good product and a good company!

Original review: June 29, 2013

I have read the complaints on Blue World Pools and I have to say that I do not agree. I guess it's just a matter of opinion. I have had no issues with Blue World Pools. They have been great and I tell everyone about it. If I have an issue, all I do is call and it is fixed in a timely manner. Thank you, Blue World Pools. I enjoy my pool. Keep up the good work.

Original review: June 28, 2013

We love our Blue World Pool that we purchased in 2008. Our kids really enjoy it and it has been very easy to maintain. The sales staff were extremely nice and helpful and the installers were efficient and did a great job. I am very glad that we decided to purchase our pool from Blue World Pools.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 28, 2013

We purchased a pool off of Blue World Pool and haven't had much luck with it. The guy that set it up really didn't go over on what we were supposed to do and was late setting it up. Then they said we had getaway vacations that we could use anytime we wanted if we upgraded but now, when I'm trying to use the vacation, I can't get a hold of anyone where they did vacation through. I called Blue World Pool and told them, and they were supposed to call me back. They never did and they never told me that I have to give this place money to set up a vacation. I am very unhappy with Blue World Pool.

Original review: June 27, 2013

Our pool has been a blast since we had it installed back in 2008. I would highly recommend a pool for anyone thinking about getting one. Blue World Pools' service is like no others - great.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 27, 2013

My dad bought a pool with Blue World Pools. He passed away and someone told that's my problem and I had to pay the bill. They didn't work good at all. Now the liner is torn.

Original review: June 26, 2013

We just had a Blue World 27' round pool installed this past weekend. Everything went very smoothly. The installers were quick/professional and did a good job. They were very thorough with their instructions in start up and caring for the pool. Blue World followed up with me several times to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I am very pleased so far!!!

Blue World Pools Company Information