Find a Home Supplies and Tools partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Black & Decker Power Tools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Black & Decker Power Tools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Black & Decker?

Original review: April 8, 2021

Bought a nice 36v Cordless electric mower in 2014, paying several hundred on it. Had it serviced regularly and was pretty pleased.... UNTIL I had it serviced again in summer of 2020. It still worked fine, due to regular servicing and blade sharpening, etc. Then noticed that it wasn't holding a charge long enough to get through more than a small patch of (not high) grass. Inquired to B&D about a new battery pack. They would not help, didn't know where I could find one, and suggested I try Amazon, which I'd already done. Moral....if you take care of your equipment & expect it to last more than 3-4 years, Black & Decker is NOT interested in your business.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I am in need of part for an edger. The part is apparently unavailable or discontinued, even though it is a current product. I have tried to contact thru their website, via Facebook, via direct message, and have received absolutely NO response.

Get buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I have several Black & Decker tools therefore I have several batteries. I accidentally dropped a battery and broke the latch. Completely my fault. I called Black & Decker to order replacement latch which wasn't available but the customer service lady eagerly sent me a brand new replacement battery instead. You can't ask for much better service than that. They got a customer for life.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Purchased charger model number bc25bd. It worked well for 5 battery charges in the 4 months I had it then totally quit. The toll free number had me on hold for over an hour. Walmart refused to accept the return. It completely lost power.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Generally reliable. Innovative products give them an edge. There is drop in dependability over a surprisingly short time. Support and return policy is good. I will a always compare them to all other manufacturers, when considering a purchase.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I bought the Black&Decker power drill for a very reasonable price and it does all the job great. It came with the necessary attachments, which is great as compare to other brand you had to buy the extra attachments.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I just purchased the little Black & Decker screwdriver. It is a handy size for those little jobs around the house, and especially great for someone who is not very experienced in the use of power tools. It also makes a great little gift.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

The quality is always there. I don’t have to worry about it breaking or wearing down when completing a project. I have many craft projects that require quality due to odd materials. I always use Black and Decker. I’ve used others in the past that have broken.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I trust Black & Decker to do the job every time, every job. I have never had a problem with any of their products. Very durable and dependable, and it doesn't matter what tool or appliance you get. Long lasting.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I have been using Black and Decker for over twenty years and I have been happy with the results, quality and since I have never had to inquire about a warranty issue it is hard for me to really judge on that scale.

Black & Decker Power Tools Company Information