Black & Decker Power Tools

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Black & Decker Power Tools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Black & Decker Power Tools?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Black & Decker?

Original review: April 8, 2021

Bought a nice 36v Cordless electric mower in 2014, paying several hundred on it. Had it serviced regularly and was pretty pleased.... UNTIL I had it serviced again in summer of 2020. It still worked fine, due to regular servicing and blade sharpening, etc. Then noticed that it wasn't holding a charge long enough to get through more than a small patch of (not high) grass. Inquired to B&D about a new battery pack. They would not help, didn't know where I could find one, and suggested I try Amazon, which I'd already done. Moral....if you take care of your equipment & expect it to last more than 3-4 years, Black & Decker is NOT interested in your business.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I'm a do-it-yourselfer with many tools, but my favorite is the Black & Decker Drill 20v. It's small enough for my feminine hands, light enough to use it all day on one charge. It has a clip on the base to hold an extra bit for quick changes.

Get buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Black and Decker tools are very reliable tools. The drills are a very good quality. They last a very long time, they have multiple choices you can pick from. Their tools are not too heavy. If you have any questions or need help with a product or any of their products. Call the customer service number. They are very nice, professional people and are very helpful.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I am in need of part for an edger. The part is apparently unavailable or discontinued, even though it is a current product. I have tried to contact thru their website, via Facebook, via direct message, and have received absolutely NO response.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I have several Black & Decker tools therefore I have several batteries. I accidentally dropped a battery and broke the latch. Completely my fault. I called Black & Decker to order replacement latch which wasn't available but the customer service lady eagerly sent me a brand new replacement battery instead. You can't ask for much better service than that. They got a customer for life.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Purchased charger model number bc25bd. It worked well for 5 battery charges in the 4 months I had it then totally quit. The toll free number had me on hold for over an hour. Walmart refused to accept the return. It completely lost power.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Generally reliable. Innovative products give them an edge. There is drop in dependability over a surprisingly short time. Support and return policy is good. I will a always compare them to all other manufacturers, when considering a purchase.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I bought the Black&Decker power drill for a very reasonable price and it does all the job great. It came with the necessary attachments, which is great as compare to other brand you had to buy the extra attachments.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I just purchased the little Black & Decker screwdriver. It is a handy size for those little jobs around the house, and especially great for someone who is not very experienced in the use of power tools. It also makes a great little gift.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

The quality is always there. I don’t have to worry about it breaking or wearing down when completing a project. I have many craft projects that require quality due to odd materials. I always use Black and Decker. I’ve used others in the past that have broken.

Black & Decker Power Tools Company Information