Better Bedding
Better Bedding is now owned and operated by Mattress Firm. Please click on this link to visit the Mattress Firm page for further assistance.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand
This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Better Bedding had been founded in 1976 by John Wholley Sr., and is now owned by Sleepy's. Established in 1957, Sleepy's has grown to be the largest mattress company in America with over 800 showrooms. They carry the largest selection of name brand mattresses to make sure they'll have one to suit every body and every budget. Through their showrooms, 1-800-SLEEPYS, and, Sleepy's has helped over 1,000,000 customers this year sleep more soundly on the mattress of their dreams.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 18, 2011

2 Better Bedding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Oct. 18, 2011

I purchased a full set mattress and box spring which was delivered to my house on 9/10/11. My child has been getting bitten but we thought it was mosquitoes, until we looked under the box spring and noticed a bunch of bed bugs coming out of the seam of the box spring. I contacted Better Bedding to remove the bedding immediately due to the severity of the situation. I have young kids. They reported that they are unable to do anything and cannot remove it immediately. I am disgusted and annoyed for a company to swear by their product and deliver me bugs. I received no resolution to the situation when I contacted the Better Bedding Assistance office. I took pictures and I will be reporting them to the Attorney General's Office.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: May 3, 2011

We purchased a King Beauty Rest Black on 9/4/2010. It was quite comfortable when we first purchased it, but several months later, we it felt as though the mattress started breaking down. We literally "sink" deep into the mattress. It has affected the support of our bodies and is extremely difficult to adjust positions in the bed. We contacted the Warranty Service Department via fax on 2/2/11.

A representative came and inspected the bed on 2/24/11. I spoke with a rep on 3/8/11 and the results of the test concluded that the bed did not meet their criteria of a 3" sag in the mattress. There was no mention of our discomfort over the lack of support and difficulty adjusting positions in the bed. They said that they would be happy to meet with us in the store to buy a different mattress at our own expense. They just don't care that we are very dissatisfied.

We were told that we could have another inspection within 60 days. That time ends May 7th, 2011. What can we do to get Better Bedding to respond to our complaint and truly give us the service we deserve to resolve this problem?

Better Bedding Company Information

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.