Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
More about Joseph→
Based in San Francisco, Bella Cera is a brand of flooring owned by several large flooring distributors. Its mission is to "add beauty to the world, without compromising its health."
- Eco-friendly: Bella Cera hardwood floors use eco-friendly stains that have met several certification standards, and California has some of the strictest environmental policy measures in the nation. Bella Cera also uses an ultraviolet drying process rather than a formaldehyde process.
- Hardwood: The company's hardwood manufacturer focuses on individualistic floor production, using old-world processes such as artisans to carve the wood. Bella Cera offers several hardwood species of flooring, including acacia, cherry, walnut, maple and birch. The company sells both solid-hardwood and engineered-hardwood flooring.
- Offerings: Some Bella Cera retailers also carry carpet, laminate, tile and bamboo. Contact information for these manufacturers is available at local retail stores.
- Retail partners: Bella Cera flooring is found in retail locations across the United States. Each retailer sets pricing for flooring and installation, so smart shoppers can often find Bella Cera flooring at lower prices at some stores than others.
- Finishes: Bella Cera partnered with Valspar to develop finishes that are super-clear and that allow nuances in color and texture to shine through.
- Best for Bella Cera appeals to luxury buyers and green shoppers.
Bella Cera Flooring Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Bella Cera Flooring
- Year Founded:
- 400 Oyster Point Blvd, Suite 222 So.
- San Francisco
- Postal Code:
- United States