2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

BBQTek Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BBQTek?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about BBQTek?

Original review: June 24, 2020

I purchased this product (GPT1813G) in May and it is not good. It came with missing pieces and customer service has not responded to numerous emails and phone calls. On the first use, there was toxic smells - so bad we had to through the meat away. I would not purchase a BBQTek product, nor their parent Broil Chef. They also will not respond.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Bought at Camping World and it was broken upon receipt. We called the manufacturer to get a replacement part and all we got was a hard time. Camping World was good in that they let us return it. We often go camping in our 5th wheel but was afraid to buy another one of these due to durability and the company response.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: June 7, 2019

My grilling experience is always excellent. I grill about twice a week or more. Also live in Texas where during tornado season the winds pickup. The grill is extremely heavy and has been flipped off the porch, and has survived nicely and intact.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I like that it cooks the meat very fast yet gives it a nice smokey bbq flavor. I also like that it is easy to change the fuel and also the price of this grill was very affordable and well within our budget. But I don't like how the grill looks. It looks like a weird shaped ufo or a top hat. There is nothing attractive about it and I would not recommend to anyone who is wanting their yard to look nice. Nonetheless, my overall experience with this barbecue grill is excellent. It works really well.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My family, friends and I love the BBQTek because it has multiple features. There is not a lot of smoke and meat is prepared quite easily. Usually, I use coal but I could use other things for lighting a fire as well. But sometimes there is less space and since it is large I would love it to be not as large or at least convenient so that it could fit anywhere since it is taking a lot of place on my deck. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with it. The food taste great. Barbecuing has been such a nice experience. It is a very good grill.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

BBQTek is a cool, trusted and popular brand. We bought it and used it before. It is an easy to use and very handy cooking tool. Everybody in my family like it. We are using it quite often and we have not seen any problem since bought last year. We just feel hard to clean it and sometimes it’s quite dirty for next use, so need my self-clean function. And it's easy to get rusty. May need time to clean. But I basically like it and may buy it again for a replacement in the coming holiday.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

BBQTek is well trusted and it is recommended by a lot of sites and every place else. It is easy and worth the money. It is a very durable piece of machinery. It does the job and it is quite the convenient grill. My overall experience would be a positive one because I'm allowed to make as much meat as I see fit. I want to make the most of the food that I would like to make.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The BBQTek is a silver grill that has a gas stove on the side and a top rack to keep the food warm. It also has a thermometer to let me know what the temperature is and I like how new and shiny it is. All my friends envy me now except when my dog jumped on my leg and I thought I was gonna flip my burgers with my state of the art auto flipper. However, it's very big And heavy and the wheels broke. I also prefer charcoal.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I like it because it's way better than other ones! Meat with this will cook way more tender but it still stays juicy and moist! This grill also keeps way more heat than other grills what I had in past! Meat doesn't stick with this and even I can grill fish with this! I always highly recommend this brand to all my family members, co-workers and friends! I just love this brand! It's very easy to use and I can grill a lot of food on the same time! It's perfect to BBQ parties together with your friends and family!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

My BBQTek Grill has lots of great features. It has a smooth easy to clean cooking surface, along with extra burners and it is very easy to maintain. I enjoy using it. It is very nice and fun to use. I love to use it for family get-togethers and simple meals on summer days. BBQTek makes great grills. I enjoy all the features it has on it. I hope to continue using it for a long time.

BBQTek Company Information