Call toll free
Based on 226 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free
(844) 792-2052

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 7, 2018

247 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

We looked at Bath Planet and some other brands at a fair. They were just the best fit for us. Our bathtub was super duper small, so we took the bathtub out and turned it into a big shower. Bob was our installer, and he was a young kid but he was very good. He was very careful in what he was doing. He laid the carpet down and made sure that the cat and dog didn't get out when he had to carry something big through the door. He was all around a pleasant young man. He knew what he was doing and we're really happy with him. We have a friend and their house was screwed by the contractors and we told them to contact Bath Planet.

Hi Joy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your bigger shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I saw Bath Planet on an Oregon Fair and I liked the looks of their product. I purchased a shower enclosure from them. The shower is fine but the people, I don’t care for. I told them to put something in the bath and they call me three days later to say that it wasn’t in the bath and that it’ll be another $450. So, I told them to fly as I don’t play that game. I just had the rest of what I had already started paying for installed. Also, I don’t like the bank that they went with because even a payment on it cost me $10 over the phone. I won’t have anything else done by Bath Planet.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

We went to the 4H Fair and there was a guy there from Bath Planet. I like what he showed me and I liked the presentation that he gave me. We had a whole bathroom remodeled by Bath Planet and their installation team was wonderful. I love it. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new bathroom. Thank you for any referrals you send us in the future.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My son does construction work and he said Bath Planet had a good name. I called and made an appointment. He showed me pictures of what was available so I had a good eye view of the selections. I told him I absolutely did not want a tub. I wanted a replacement, so we didn’t even look at the tubs and looked at the different collections and what I picked out. He let me pick out the tile or the backboards, the floor, the grab bars and the closets. He also let me choose where I wanted them. He gave me a horrible price but I took it. We purchased a shower from them and got our bathtub replaced. I’m not a shower person, but I had it put in because of my husband’s mental problems and he wouldn’t take a bath.

During the installation, there was this one poor guy who got left behind. He was a new guy and he worked so hard. I felt so sorry for him because the other guy didn’t show up. Just left him high and dry. He worked really long and hard and what he got done was good. I was very pleased with him. He was supposed to be learning from the other guy but he learned well by being by himself. The next day, the guy that was supposed to have been there the first day showed up and he was a flake. He left early and stayed on the phone most of the time with his girlfriend. Even so, Bath Planet is well worth looking into and seeing if you’re interested in their merchandise. I’m pleased with mine and I have no problems with recommending Bath Planet. What they did was fine and it looks good.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new bathroom and would recommend us in the future.

Resolution response: Jan. 5, 2018

Update, Since original review Bath Planet has work with me to resolve this issue. I am pleased that they were able to honor my request of what I was expecting to be done.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I do not recommend using Bath Planet. Back in August I set up an appt. when I saw Bath Planet at a local county fair. 4 days later when they were suppose to come there was no call, no show. About a week after that a rep called me up to schedule a visit. I responded with no due to the fact I already had an appointment and nobody called or showed up. I got another phone call from a rep mid November wanting to set something up so despite my initial disappointment I decided to make an appointment.

The sales rep Anthony that came out was very nice and knowledgeable. We discussed what I wanted and wrote up the paperwork. I have a little separate room with the shower and I wanted all 4 walls covered with the acrylic and a stand up shower. This was discussed over and over and I was told (no worries). Despite the cost being way higher than I expected or felt comfortable with, I decided to go with it. (No worries, right?) Wrong. I was initially told by the sales rep that they do weekends and the job would get done quick, in a day. That was a selling point for me. When the installer called to set up they said there's no one to do weekends so I called off work (at a new job) with no pay to get it done.

I was later told they do weekends but it's months out for installation. I was all excited for installation day DEC. 28 but to my surprise they did not have all the wall panels, only for the shower walls. The installers left the house to make a phone call and said they could not start installing and that I would get a call later to reschedule. I never got a call so I decided to call, left a message and never got a call back. I called back today Jan. 2. Now they are telling me that the contract was not for all the walls and that it will cost more. (I went over this over and over again with the sales rep all the walls. "Yes, yes. No worries," he said.) So I told the installation manager that I just wanted my money back that I already put down because I'm not putting more money into this job.

I thought $7700 was already a huge amount just to glue up 4 walls and put in a shower base. Now I find out that's only for the shower. Now the guy is saying I cannot get my money cause the shower base was already custom made and I'm past a 3 day cancellation policy. I did not mess up here. Now they are telling me that they have to figure out how much more it will cost to add the extra walls that I was already told I was getting from the sales rep and that they would be nice and split the cost. I'm very unhappy with how this company works and that there is too many different people you're working with which makes it easy for mistakes and confusion. Now it's going to be a big game of he said she said.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Bath Planet did the floors in three of my bathrooms. They also did a bathroom upstairs that I've been dying to use over the last three years. I finally got the chance to save the money up and do it. When I saw the quality of the material that Bath Planet was using for my bathroom, it made sense. And the price was reasonable too. I spoke to an enthusiastic rep and in two days, he came out and gave me a quote. The guys that did the work were very personable and I really liked them. They were one of the better ones that I ran into. I love the work they did and I like to do the bath.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

Four months ago, I had Bath Planet do my bathroom and flooring. I like their price and their work is excellent. Installation was a one-day thing and their crew was very professional and friendly. I would recommend them to other customers.

Hi Timmy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you for any referrals you send us in the future.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Bath Planet installed our bathtub and I recommend them.

Hi Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would recommend us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Bath Planet did our shower. I liked their sales pitch and the materials that would be used. They had different colors and different things for us to look at and we made our choice. Bob, the sales rep, was a very personable, very friendly and answered all of our questions. He came more than once because they had to tell us that one of the colors that we wanted wasn’t available. On the other hand, I was a little disappointed because I ordered a couple of things and the installers talked us out of having them installed and they left an edge right next to where the shower was in the floor that we had to finish up. Also, they put the shower handles up and down instead of across or vertically. Other than that, they did a good job with the installation. Bath Planet is a good product and it was worth it.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and will let your local dealer know about your order to find out why they didn't install them. Your local dealer will reach out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

The Bath Planet salesman did a good job and the product looked right. It all seemed fairly simple and the warranty was pretty much the package. It seemed right -- the financing and the program that came along with it. It's been a couple of months since we remodeled our bathroom and the sales rep was prepared and had everything to show us. Our interaction went smooth and the installation team from Bath Planet did a really nice job. They were professional and took care of it. Everything went as smooth as it could be and Bath Planet did a great job, and we are more than satisfied.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are more than satisfied with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I met with Bath Planet's rep and then I talked to somebody from another company. The quality of Bath Planet's product really stood out, and their representative was great. He went through everything. Moreover, he had samples of the actual tub and what it’s made of. That was the seller since it was very significantly different than the other tubs I've seen. It had a much higher quality. And he helped me through the entire process. It was very well done as well as easily.

The installer was great, too. He was very efficient, knew what he was doing, and didn’t leave a mess. He installed a new tub with a shower. He also put in the solid walls that go all the way up to the ceiling. It’s an excellent tub. It’s deeper than my old tub and is made of a much nicer material. It cleans very well and has no scum. I don’t need to use any harsh chemicals on it, just an antibacterial detergent. The walls are molded and are at least three or four times thicker than what you would buy at a Home Depot or Lowe’s. It will last a lot longer and is much more secure. I also like the built-in grippers on the floor of the tub. It's got a very nice design on the side of the tub. It’s like waves and is very pretty. From the first encounter up until the end, it was a very positive experience with Bath Planet. In addition, they give the CEO's cell phone number. If you have any problems, you can call him. You don’t see anybody do that.

Hi Mary Jane,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Bath Planet put in two showers when we remodeled our bathroom three months ago. I was very satisfied with all the work and all the workers.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are very satisfied with your two new showers.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Bath Planet seemed to have a better guarantee and better quality than other companies. They took out our old bathtub and put in a new one. They also took out the old tiling and put in a new seamless wraparound stall. They did the new plumbing for the tub fixtures, the faucet and the head too. Their sales rep was pleasant to do business with. He wasn’t overly pushy and he answered our questions. If we couldn't get him, it was easy to stay in contact with the company. I talked to the owner a couple of times too. Their installers were very courteous and did a real good professional job. They got here on time and they didn’t leave a mess. It took them a little longer than they thought it would but they got it taken care of. The only thing about it was there was a little patchwork that had to be done but they took care of everything. It's all done well and we're very pleased with it.

Hi Karl,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are very pleased with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I was at an annual green show event at a convention center and they had different vendors related to green products that different people sell. I couldn't find the solution I wanted for the tile for my shower and Bath Planet had a booth there. They had the material and print I was looking for and the sales rep was very good. Plus, the installers were ideal workmen who showed up and made sure everything was prepped. They were excellent and if they had to interrupt their work, everything was put away. They cleaned up every time they left in the neatest way possible and made sure they didn't get the rugs dirty or damage anything in the house. They installed a plain white shower with teardrop sliding doors and a hose fixture. However, I have a tiny floor leak that I need somebody from Bath Planet to fix for me.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. Please contact your local dealer to set up a service for the floor.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Bath Planet converted my bathtub into a full walk-in shower. We went to several companies and Bath Planet was one of the ones that we connected with. They were not aggressive but were mindful about giving me calls and checking up on me. They had a sales rep come out to the house to do measurements and give us an estimate. We really liked him. He was transparent about everything.

There were different options. They had something where you checked off things that you needed. The rep did a good job with one of the things that I needed for my shower. He built the assessment around that. I chose where to put the items in the shower or what kind of shower head I wanted. I built my own design around that. The installation was also quick and easy. I was anticipating it would take a day and a half. I'm in private practice so I lose a lot of money if I'm not at work so it was great they finished in half a day. The only weird thing was that it took them about two months before finally coming in to do it. They said it was because they had to get the order in and that the orders to get all the stuff sometimes take a while. It took a little bit longer than I anticipated, but it was still fine.

Hi Daren,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in shower.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

At the Bend Summerfest, someone had a kiosk representing Bath Planet. We were interested in doing a new shower and I gave them our information. They contacted us within 48 hours and we went with them because of convenience. They sent a crew out here to install the shower and we were told to expect them to take a full day, and maybe part of another one. They had the old shower demoed out and the new one installed by 3:30, much less than a whole day after starting it at about 8:30, so we were delighted. But we noticed that after the installation was done, the door was not put in straight. It was off about a full inch, top to bottom, and angled in. So, they came out and they straightened that out.

Also, the shower was not sealed properly. It had two showerheads in it and I had one of the showerheads pointed at one of the corners. I was taking a shower and my daughter said it was raining downstairs in the kitchen. So, they came out and sealed it up. But because Bath Planet was 180 miles away from where we live, they engaged a local company who fixed the problem. Then, we noticed that the shower was leaking out on the floor at the opposite corner of the sliding glass door. We called them up again and they had the same people come out here who said that we've got a void which wasn't sealed properly. So, it was fixed one more time. Overall, it was not a pleasant experience and I would not engage Bath Planet again.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I've used Bath Planet twice after meeting them at a home and garden show up in Salem Fairgrounds. They put a shower in for our tub in our second bathroom and did very well with the customization. The rep was on time and he had exactly what we were looking for. He didn't try to sell us anything else and he was very upfront with the price. Then the installation took one day. This is the second time we had the same installer for two different houses. I'm impressed with the installation, the care and detail of the installer, and how well he put the shower in. I'm very happy with what Bath Planet has done for us.

Hi Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your repeat business. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

We purchased our bath surround in 2006. Bath Planet had assumed warranty coverage for this unit. We had a leak which we understood was not covered by warranty. Bath Planet referred us to their plumber, who did all their plumbing work. Not only was this plumber very expensive, he did not complete the job to our satisfaction. Our shower doors do not close completely, after removal and complete reinstall. In the process of work, plumber damaged some of our personal property, which he agreed to replace. This never happened, nor has he answered calls to fix doors. After recalling Bath Planet installation manager, who referred us to this plumber, he took our number and indicated he would get back to us... It's been over a week, and no response. Very disappointed with customer service of this company... Not there for support when needed...

Hi Dan,

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

We bought a shower insert from Bath Planet four months ago. We liked their cost-effectiveness. Their sales rep was very accommodating and educational and he knew what he was talking about. The installation team was great and they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend Bath Planet to anybody.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicago a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower and would recommend us to anyone.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

We had another bathroom done with a shower in it from Bath Renew. We had some major issues with them and there was a thing or two that we didn’t like so we decided to look at somebody else. We looked at what Bath Planet offered. They had a representative come out and take a look and gave us a quote. We decided to go ahead and do that. The rep was okay but it got off to a rocky start. My wife happened to be home and I was on my way home. She did not want him in the house until I was there. I was pulling in the driveway and there was no way he could have missed seeing me pull in. I drive a large Dodge pickup that’s orange. He drove off. I called the office and then they finally got him and he showed up about an hour later. He was early, which, to his credit, was good. Everything was okay after that and he answered most of our questions to my wife’s satisfaction.

It was a matter of him sitting down, working up some numbers and giving us a price, and then we decided to go ahead and do it. We paid him a check for 10% down and that set things in motion. Everything went great with the installation until the installer got to the sink. They sent us the wrong sink. We had replaced the fixtures on our sink before and it wasn't too long ago and the stuff cost $350 from Lowe’s so we wanted to reuse it. The holes were drilled with the wrong size. When the information got back to the office, they ordered the wrong sink so the guy couldn’t put it in and he said I had to go get another hardware and I said, “No. I ain’t about to take that $350 chunk of hardware and throw it away and piss her off in the process.” He had to take it back and we had to wait for the other sink to come in, and then he came back and he put it in.

As far as the installer went, we had no problem with him. He did a very good job. He saw our sink and then he looked at his sink. The good thing about it was that he didn’t tear out our whole sink first. He looked at it and he looked at the other one and said, “Uh-oh. This is not gonna work.” Two weeks after, we gave him the check. I got a call from the office saying they’d put the material on order and it was going to be four to six weeks. I told them that there are two things that I am very conscious of -- how long it’s going to take to get something and how much it’s going to cost.

It took all those extra days for it to get here. It eventually did, and the guy put it in and everything was hunky-dory. The only other thing that irritated me was about the delivery. The only other issue I had was that when he was there, he said it would take about four weeks. And we had a plumbing issue in our bathroom and we had to get whoever was doing the plumbing to come out before and do it. Other than that, it was a good experience and we’re happy with it.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower and the installation process.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I went with Bath Planet and got a whole shower from them because it sounded like it was a quick fix to get a new bathroom. They finished the whole shower four months ago. The bathroom came out nice but I wasn’t too happy because the installers did other stuff and I’m having them come out to fix that.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I went over to Western Building Supplies here in Fresno and I was gonna get the parts for the bathroom and do it myself. I was talking to one gentleman and I didn’t like what they had. I was undecided so he sent me over to a friend of his at Bath Planet. I got shower walls and all the fixtures in one bathroom where the bathtub was, and then a complete shower in the other one. The guy that came out and gave me these was very nice and knowledgeable. And all was good with the installation too.

The workers and the guy that gave the estimate were fine. But the way they conduct the overall business is not very good. When they came out and gave me the estimate, I told them, “Okay. Let’s go ahead.” They asked for money upfront and I gave them the money. Then before they would go to the next phase of the job, they wanted more money. We’re in the air conditioning business here, and when we gave a quote, we don’t ask for money upfront. When the job is done, we expect to be paid or we’re gonna lien your house. But with these guys, they called me on the phone and would keep emailing me that I need to give them more money.

I had to pay half upfront before they would go on to the next part of the job. That’s not the arrangement the guy and I made. He knows our company and I worked here 40-some years but the lady asked for $500 upfront. I gave them $800 cash and I paid everything in cash. But before they would go on to the next phase, I’d have to go in and give them $1,500 to $2,000. They wanted to be paid before they ordered the shower walls. That tells me that that company has no buying power or not very stable. I had complained a couple of times. If there’s anybody else in town, I would have canceled my order and gone out. I have never done business with anybody like that.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I had Bath Planet do our walls and ceiling in our bathroom. They're close to the house and I didn't have to worry about them doing the work right because they're a well-known company and they specialize in these kinds of things. Their rep explained everything to me. We had a small entrance through the shower before but they cut the upper part, made it level with the ceiling and widened the entrance to the shower. I like the shower and I'm completely satisfied with the work they did.

Hi Javier,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Valley a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you like your new shower and are completely satisfied.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Bath Planet had a booth at the Fishers Freedom Festival, and I filled out a card to get an estimate on replacing my tub with a walk-in shower. I also had others look at my tub and they were all asking for twice what Bath Planet quoted. Their reps were polite. They didn’t argue with me or try to sell me more than what I wanted. Plus, they weren't pushy. I got the walk-in shower with the walls and glass sliding doors, and I also had some bars put in there since I am 67 years old and have bad knees. Someone came in to do the measurements and make sure everything was the right size. They also showed me the different options available. The installers came in and did their work. They didn’t waste time and just got busy. Plus, they really seemed to know what they were doing. They were also polite and would always clean up. They didn’t leave a lot of debris and dust around.

I knew that with the surface of the shower floor, you had to be careful with what you used on it. I didn’t see anything in the paperwork that they gave me that would describe what they recommended. I called Bath Planet and left a message, but I never got any answer back. But overall, I’ve had them for a year and I haven’t had any trouble. I haven’t had any leaks nor had anything that was affixed come off. Since it costs half of what other places quoted me, I worried that they might have cut corners or that it wouldn’t be as good of quality, but everything has worked out and I’ve been perfectly happy with all of it.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

We like Bath Planet products the best over other companies. We purchased a walk in shower and had the shelves and shower rod customized. The Bath Planet rep was really helpful in answering our questions. She also came out to the house and did all the measuring. It was nice dealing with just one person. The contractors got the installation done quickly and did a nice job cleaning up. My wife was pleased with it and I’m very happy overall.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Madison a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are very happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I was looking for a shower door online and got kicked in to Bath Planet's website. A representative called and we wanted him to come out and see if they can make a shower door for us. He was a nice person and we ended up getting the whole shower redone. However, I also had asked for a taller shower and that did not happen. They didn't tell me that it wasn't standard and I had been so specific that I assumed I was going to get what I wanted when they took forever from late April until late August to get the shower in. So that was a deal disappointment but it was also my mistake for not checking the height of the shower since that's the one thing their rep didn't write down on the sheet.

We're in a remote area and the installers couldn't seem to get here even though I could manage to get to where they're from in two hours. They were late everyday and could only do a few things. They did the floor in one trip and then the glass part on the next trip. The installers didn't seem to be very happy to be doing the job, but then I wasn't very happy with them either. It was a difficult job since they had to tear the shower out and put it back in but they should do it and not be making messes. It took us a while to get the dust out. Plus, there were a couple of things that were not finished properly which we've had to repair.

The quality of their product for the price they charge should be improved. The glass we have is streak-free but it really streaks easily. I'm on it everyday to keep the showers clean. We thought we paid for a good product and it was highly recommended by Consumer Reports people. But I should have researched more because since then I've seen some other showers that have the non-stick walls for the same price. We've also seen a heavier glass that is a better product. Had the glasses been the right height, I probably would have accepted everything. But there was really nothing I could do other than say, "Leave and don't do it." And then pay someone to do another job. It was an ordeal but now we enjoy our two new commodes and showers. I'm happy about those but I wouldn't use Bath Planet again and would not recommend them to a friend.

Hi Carla,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Last September, I purchased a bathtub insert from Bath Planet. It was customized since they came out here and measured. I was very happy with their sales representatives. The installation was done by one guy. He did a good job. He installed everything in about five hours. I was very pleased and I'd do business with them again.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicago a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear they were able to get everything installed in five hours.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

A year and a half ago I had Bath Planet install a tub in my bathroom. Their sales reps were very knowledgeable. I told them what I wanted, then we talked about different options. They took measurements and when the parts came in, two techs came to install it for me. They finished it in a day and did an outstanding job. I ran into a slight problem with one of the faucets. When I called them, they sent a crew up and repaired it right away.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Bath Planet had a booth out at the Greenfield state fair and I talked to them. They had what I was looking for and the price was right. I bought their shower a little over a year ago and it’s good stuff. It’s holding up well and I love it. They had it made because it fit right in where my tub was and they put safety bars and a built-in seat to my height. Everything was to my height. Their people were good too. They knew what they were doing and they did what they say they would do.

Hi Wallace,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that they were able to customize your new shower exactly the way you wanted it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Bath Planet had offers online and they had what we were looking for. We purchased a common shower tub and a stand up shower. Bath Planet and the ladies in their office were great. The installation team was very good. There was a young man who was very polite and professional. They came and did what they were going to do. They followed up because they didn’t have everything they needed material-wise. They had to wait so there was a delay in getting it completed. Bath Planet was open to any suggestions we had or anything we set up that was not properly done. They did one thing they shouldn’t have done so I called their office and had them come back and make corrections to my satisfaction.

The stand-up shower had limited space. The Bath Planet shower had their doors, walls and glass in a certain way so they had to tear it out and get down to the wall studs. There was a three inch gap so they had to modify the wall to accommodate the shower. One contractor did most of the shower work. I got into it with his help. It was a little challenging for him because he didn't like the way the first contractor did it. He had to turn around and redo it to his liking and it turned out real well. The work was supposed to take two to four days. Ordering the parts, making it fit and getting all the parts together were a challenge so it took extra weeks to get everything done. But we had the tub shower to use and we're fortunate that they did it first and they didn't have a lot of problems with it.

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini

Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information

847-358-4710
www.bathplanet.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use