Avallon Wine Cooler

Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers

Research top Wine Refrigerators & Coolers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I like that you can customize the temperature depending on the wine. It has filters to keep the air fresh. You can keep 40 bottles or more in there. If you love red and white wine then I'd recommend. The temperature ranges vary and you can adjust to each specific wine. The air is so fresh in there due to carbon filters that your wine will always be fresh. It is built with stainless steel and has LED lighting. It is very sturdy and the material used to make it doesn't look cheap. Equipment looks very luxurious but most importantly it's very well built. It's a very valuable piece of equipment. It's an investment because the coolers are not cheap but it will add that value to your home.

Easy to choose colors and certain styles. Can customize interior for storage options. Easy to install and use in mainstream life. Compact and unobtrusive. Easy to open door, portability of cooler and ease of installation or location in home. Temperature control settings and gauges and thermometers that are easy to read and use. Lightweight and solid construction. Vinyl/metal composite that make the unit easy to move, but yet strong and durable to withstand daily use and wear. It is a self-contained unit that provides a valuable service. Proper chilling of product is desired and wine does not need to be stored in large "regular" household fridge. Able to achieve ideal taste and temperature of product.

Loved how it cools. The size is not too big but not too small. I can fit 6 bottles of wine in it at one time. I can shower the cooling settings as well and it's sleek. The features I love is the chilling and cool settings. I can change how cool chill or cold I want my wine. And it works really, really well. This wine cooler fridge is very durable. I've had mine for 6 years and never had to replace it and it's still cooling just as when I first brought it. Great value, it's expensive, but I found mine on sale. If it wasn't on sale I still would have bought it. The saying is true. You pay for what you want.

I didn't try to use them. It was hard to figure out. Tricky. When my significant other figured it out it was great, though having to ask for him to change stuff was inconvenient. Able to change temp, colors. It worked really well for a while. Kept them well tasting good and aging well. Wine was well kept. Satisfying. Have had it for 3 years never had a problem. Warranty was great. If broken could've just called to have replaced. Customer service was helpful. I had a lot of questions but was answered quickly. I enjoyed it very much. Was made well, quality was there, didn't break easy, took a lot of work, and the great needs I had were all met and well done.

You can get ones that hold a little wine or ones that hold a lot of wine. If you have a lot of space, I recommend the one that holds a lot of wine. It keeps the wine nice and chilled but not overly cold. It is just right. You can also fit other booze in if would like. It doesn't take long for the wine to chill. It is very sturdy. It is made of metal and so which is awesome. Don't have to worry about knocking it over and spilling out all the wine bottles. Very durable. It is very expensive but well worth it in the long run. If you buy the cheaper ones they don't last as long and end up having to replace after a few years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avallon Wine Cooler?

Didn't have any customizable options. I was happy with what was offered to me but would consider buying one that has other options. For the price the features are ok. Standard amount of shelves. Right amount of bottle storage. Keeps my wine at the right temperature. Love it. It's a great value. Very strong. Works well. Good value. Very quiet running. Seems like it will last forever. Got it on sale so for what I paid for it, it's worth it. Stores what I need.

You do have a few options but mostly if you want it customized you can do it yourself or have a third party company do it. That's what I did for mine and it works nicely. There are some fancy knickknacks and cool settings but overall I just like how you don't have to mess with it if you don't want to and all you really need to do is let it do its thing. I don't think things like this are supposed to be exactly durable but I think this one is quite durable for what it is. My husband got drunk and almost broke it but it still works fine. What you pay for is what you get so if you don't want to pay for a nice thing don't expect a nice thing. If you want a good quality product for a reasonable price then you really should consider this.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Avallon Global develops luxury residential appliances, including wine and beverage coolers, refrigerators and air conditioners. They are headquartered in West Lake Hills, Texas.

• Built-in wine coolers: Avallon’s wine coolers are all built-in, and they range in capacity from 23-151 bottles.
  • Available from authorized dealers: See Avallon’s extensive list of authorized dealers on their website. They sell their products at major retailers across the country, making them easily accessible.
  • Warranty: Avallon’s wine coolers that are bought by individuals come with a one-year warranty on parts and labor and a five-year limited warranty on the compressor, which does not include labor. Commercial purchases come with a 90-day warranty on labor and parts.
  • Protective glass: Avallon’s wine coolers’ protective glass filters harmful UV rays out of your cooler. This acts as a natural temperature controller, which keeps your energy costs down, and also ensures that your wine maintains its quality as long as it is stored in your cooler.
  • Anti-vibration: Avallon’s wine coolers come with an anti-vibration gasket, which ensures your wine will be undisturbed, even when your cooler is running. This helps your wine age without interruption.
  • Best for Avallon wine coolers are best for wine enthusiasts, frequent entertainers and wine makers.

Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers