1.12/5

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

Four Seasons Nursery

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

Four Seasons Nursery Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2012

This order was to be received within one to two weeks. It was ordered on April 19th, 2012. It hasn't arrived yet to this date, May 9th 2012. I'm wondering what the delay is soon.

Original review: April 28, 2012

Trees are of the wrong size and dead! None of the trees I ordered are the size I paid for. First, six 3 to 4 feet poplars came only 1.5 feet. Second, two 1 foot tall pink dogwoods came and tallest tree is 5 inches. Third, six 1.5 to 3 feet weeping willows came 1 foot.

Original review: March 20, 2012

4SeasonsNurseries didn't send my complete order which I have prepaid. I received them on March 17th with the following items missing: 20-plant perennial garden bargain item #NC5505, angel trumpets #N7360 in pink, #N7445 in white and #N7364 in yellow.

Original review: March 13, 2012

They place hurdles in the way of their customers that have a problem. If you don't at a minimum, save some "shipping label" that they print out from their computer, you will not be able to apply for a replacement plant when 25%-50% of them die or arrive dead! They demand payment well in advance of shipping but will fight tooth and nail to avoid replacing a dead plant. It's obvious what they think of their customers, "idiots" is what they think. Don't do business with them or any company with similar bad policies!

Original review: July 26, 2011

I ordered plants that didn't grow.

I emailed this information with the order number NC7811 and NC7741, along with the number of the canceled check number to Four Seasons Nursery. They were unable to find me in the system, but the check was cashed. They asked me if I could have ordered under another name or address, but I didn't.

I feel like they sold me an inferior product. At one point, I just gave up trying to work with them. I teach, and summer is almost over. When school starts, I can't hassle with this sort of stuff anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Nursery?

Original review: May 10, 2010

Ordered online in early April. Was billed upon ordering. Two things were shipped out of about 20. Planting day came and no order- all other things from other nurseries came on time. I called 4 seasons to be told that they would forward a request to get these things shipped but "couldn't guarantee anything." I emphasized that I had been billed a month before. They just repeated this. So, I have crew here to plant and these things are all missing. Not worth the lower prices. I would recommend folks avoid this site. I have ordered from them before and always had problems with shipping. This is the worst. Paid, but no merchandise yet. Will need to bring guys back a second time to help me plant- expensive.

Original review: March 31, 2010

I was told when ordering products from Four Seasons Nursery that I would receive the order in about two weeks. Upon approximately three weeks going by and not getting this order, I again called their co. after I had discovered that I had been billed for the products on my credit card on 3-18-10 and it was now 3-31-10. I was concerned that the plants that I had ordered were lost somewhere and were dying. I was at that time told that my order was not processed as of yet and that it takes them two weeks to process the orders and another four to six weeks to ship.

I asked if it was normal to bill their orders as soon as received on the phone but not to process the orders for another two weeks and was told again that I would receive my order within the next six weeks. Their company would not ship until the growing season in my zone was in. I, at that time, explained that I had placed orders with other companies at the same time as their order and had already received their orders and the plants were in the ground. These other companies have the same zone shipping policies. I told the lady that if I waited six more weeks to receive the plants that the growing season in my zone would be about over. This order will be worthless to me if I ever do receive it and at that point, I now expect the plants to arrive dead. I look at this transaction as a bad investment of my $85 and do not expect to ever hear from Four Seasons Nursery again.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2009

I placed an order with them in July for some trees. Starting the first of September I called a total of three times and each time they assured me they were waiting on lilac bushes. It came today but the lilac bushes are not with the order and the trees are nothing but sticks which is not what I understood when I ordered them

Original review: Aug. 22, 2008

I ordered $70 worth of plants and when the package arrived i couldnt believe my eyes. All i got was small pieces of roots (2-3 long) without a single piece of leaf. I called and complained after the pieces of root just rotted away after i took hours planting them as described.

After my complaint they sent a second shipment but they all rotted away two except 3 of them (out of 40 or so). The product was described as a 2-3 FOOT plant but they sent me 2-3 INCH roots. $70 and hours wasted planting those roots that died anyways..

Four Seasons Nursery Company Information