1.12/5

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

Four Seasons Nursery

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

98 Four Seasons Nursery Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 5, 2019

Placed an order for $88 worth of products in Jan. I requested to send as soon as possible for as I live in Miami Florida and we have no winter; in fact it has been 91 degrees every day. Their email reply is a joke and nobody answers their phone number. 2 months later and nothing. How can they be allowed to stay in business?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

DO NOT ORDER from Four Seasons Nursery. It's a scam! Plants arrived dried up and dead. 5-in-1 plum tree is just a twig with one tiny live grafted bud. Whatever plants survived were not the right type. I asked for a refund and they send a replacement which was in even worse shape than the original order. I sent everything back according to the return policy on their website (within 2 weeks of receiving the order with original shipping label attached). They flat out refused to give me a refund. $63 wasted.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I ordered a 4 in one peach tree and a halls hardy almond tree. 3 years later the 4 in one peach tree still looks like a 12 in dead stick and the almond tree is producing golf ball size peaches. I called to complain because I waited 3 years to finally get almonds so I didn't have to buy bags of them anymore. I sent in a sample, and picture. I was told they would review it and send me a letter in the mail about their decision. It's been a month. 5 calls and still waiting.

Original review: July 21, 2018

These are definitely the nursery reject plants. Every one of them had leaves that were brown and the plants were not healthy. All of them ended up dead. I didn’t order that much, so it wasn’t worth the hassle of trying to get a refund. I am sure they count on people just not bothering.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Poorest customer service I've ever dealt with. Can't be reached by phone for any reason, only Email response. Extremely slow order time and when inquired was told basically I need to wait my turn and that their process time was approx. one week. Took about two months for them to process. To top it off they were supposed to send me three Paw Paw trees, Instead I receive five. Issue being only two were properly wrapped and alive. The other three were bare unprotected dead sticks. Now they require me to send back the original shipping label in order to get what I paid for in the first place. Never again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Nursery?

Original review: May 30, 2018

Placed order online and paid by credit on 4/12/18. Said 2-3 weeks for order. Contact 5/15 by email since their phone is ALWAYS busy no matter what time you call. I get instant generic email reply. About 2 days later I get reply from someone saying they are just now working on the orders for my zone. 10 days later finally get email confirmation on 5/25 that it has shipped with FedEx. No update until 5/28 that it finally was picked up and dropped off at USPS. Went to pick up today 5/29/18 to get trees planted before we get a few days rain Only to find trees missing. Ordered 8 green giants. Only got 2.

Thankfully my red maples and weeping willows seem to be okay so far. Had pep-start pills in my order. They were just powder that spread through the entire bag and covering everything. Tried to call again. Go figure. Line busy. Sent email about this issue. Wondering how long to get this fixed. I will never give a good comment to others about this company. Nothing but headaches and a waiting game.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Sent order 4/18 with check. They cashed check 4/25. I tried to call and line busy constantly. I emailed and received one response that it takes 2-3 weeks for processing and then order shipped “weather permitting “. Well it is over 3 weeks and this is 5/21, so no excuse for not shipping. I have emailed 2 additional times and been ignored. I have opened a complaint with BBB and suggest everyone else do the same. I believe numerous complaints have been started and perhaps a class action lawsuit can be brought against this company. I am going to look into that with the AG office. I paid by check, never got an order number but my order was received bc check was cashed.

Updated on 06/02/2018: Apparently there is nothing you can do about this company except do not get taken by them initially. I have waited since April after they cashed my check. I sent emails of which I received one response that said nothing but falsehoods. I said refund my money. I contacted BBB and said refund my money. Today 6/2 I received a green bag at my door that had been packaged on Sat 5/26, that is 7 days ago. Most of the pitiful items are dried up and dead or unrecognizable as to what I ordered. The BBB is of little to no help. The items received are crap and what you expect to find at end of season trash pile. Moral of this story, do not ever, ever buy from this shady company or expect to receive garbage when they decide to send it to you.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Place an order on Monday, April 16, 2018 for the amount of $153.16. Here we are on May 17, 2018 and we have not received any of the plants and flowers that we order. We have tried to contact them numerous times at the number provided on the catalog which is (309) 834-7200. That number always have a busy signal or nobody answers the phone on purpose. I demand answers from somebody on why they are not answering the phone to their customers and why they are not replying to our e-mail.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I purchased $129.92 worth of plants. I ordered on the 7 of April. I received the tomatoes on the or around the 3rd of May. I waited for the tomatoes for almost a month. Today is the 15th of May, and I have not received the rest of my order. The tomatoes came broken off from the plant. The soil was totally dried, and the plants were dead.

I called today and spoke to someone in customer care. She told me that for me to get my credit back, I needed to send the plants back to your company. I paid for Item 7581 Giant Hybrid Beefmaster Tomato Plants Item#: 7581 4 for 5.79. The customer service woman told me to be able to get a credit, I needed to send the box with the tomatoes back to the company. I asked for a label with postage paid by the company to send the items back. She told me it was the company's policy not to send postage to the customer. I would have to pay for postage and send the tomatoes back in order to get the credit. I shop online from many companies. If something is damaged not due to my fault, the company always sends the postage to return the item. Imagine, the tomatoes came almost one month late.

Now I have to drive to the post office or to UPS. It will take about 1 hour and 1/2 for me to return the package, use my gas, and pay for that size box at the post office about $10.00 for a 5.79 items. I was very surprised with their return policy. It is not my fault the tomatoes came dried, broken, and I could not plant them. This is the first time I purchase items from Four Seasons Nursery company, and the last.

Besides my order taking without the tomatoes, 1 month and 17 or so days, today is the 15th and I have not received my order for the rest of the items ordered. Four Seasons Nursery wants me to invest time, gas, and my $10.00 or so to send back the box of tomatoes. They offered no solutions to rectify their damaged goods. Four Seasons Nursery's solution to send back the box is timely and expensive. Why should I spend time and money to send their damaged item back? They can keep the money, they need it more than me. I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY ONE CENT FROM FOUR SEASONS NURSERY. I will tell all my friends of the poor job you did sending the tomatoes plants. I do hope the rest of the order comes in with healthy plants. I took pictures of the tomatoes when I received the package, but there is no way of attaching the pictures I took of the box when I opened it. I am a very unhappy customer.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Ordered some flowering plants in the fall of 2017 worth over $50. When arrived, they all were dried up. I called the company, they mentioned to go ahead and plant them, and wait for spring to see how they survive. Well, spring is here and not surprisingly, none but one plant has come alive. I tried calling the company, but their phone line always gives a busy signal. I do not recommend buying from them. I know I will not do any business with them again.

Four Seasons Nursery Company Information