Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.10/5

Four Seasons Nursery Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Nursery?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Four Seasons Nursery?

Original review: June 26, 2020

On April 15, 2020, I placed a catalog order for two rose bushes. On June 10, 2020, I started the process of checking on the order. Back and forth with the emails saying they could not find my order, so today (6/26/20) I finally talked to a body, who called someone at the company to find they had it listed under my daughter's name! In an already aggravated condition, I asked them to refund my money to which they said would take 30 days! And I also did send them a copy of front of check. I will never do business with them again.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I ordered my plants on April 30 thinking they would arrive sometime in May. After several emails, which kept saying my order was being processed, I finally got an response that said my order was being shipped on June 16. When I finally got it on June 23 in a small red plastic bag, I was shocked and angry what was inside. Several dead trees, little stumps of plants and some roots of plants, not even the plant. We took pictures as I pulled them out of the bag and the entire time I kept thinking that I spent over $107 for this bag of dead, dried up trash.

I emailed the company immediately and there response was that I could return the damaged or dead plants for a replacement. I am still waiting to see what their next response will be...I did let them know I want to return them for a full refund. So sorry I ordered from this company. Should have just waited 'til things opened up from the virus shutdown to get some new plants. Might have cost a little more, but would have gotten a quality plant and no headache trying to get my money back.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I placed an order 2 months ago and finally received it. I'm appalled on the product they sent. There is no way the items they sent, in the condition they are in are worth $100. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Save your money and but from a respectable company.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Returned my order after emailing asking to cancel order. Got email that made no sense. Still got plants. Returned them. No refund yet. Can’t get help. On phone or email. Out 78.88. Come on people. I just want a refund. They got the plants back.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Yes it takes at least 6 weeks to get your order. The trees I received were barely alive. Soaked them in water to revive but some will not make it. Those that survive will take a decade minimum to look like trees, not just sticks. I will have to put flags around these "stick trees" so I won't mow over them. Can't contact them by phone. Goes straight to a busy signal, like the old landline phones when you left the receiver off of the hook.

Wasted $88 on these pitiful excuses for trees. Save your money. Go to a local nursery even if you have to spend twice the amount to get the same type of trees that are decent size, quality trees. Their products inferior and customer service is a joke. Would not recommend this outfit to anybody. I wish I had found this website and read through reviews before I ordered from them. If I'm not mistaken, there are over 100 reviews and all gave 1 star rating including me, except for one review. I'm going to send a link of this website to them so they can see what their EX customers say about them. Rant over! :)

Original review: June 15, 2020

I placed an order on April 11, 2020 and have not received anything as of June 15. I have emailed them at least five times and until today, the excuse was Covid. Ok, I can understand a one-month delay. Two weeks ago, they replied to my email with "your order has shipped." No shipping information. Today, the reply was, "according to the tracking on your order, there's a problem with your post office - call them." I never received any information about a tracking number. When I try to contact them by phone, it's always a busy signal. I wish I could get my money back. I'm so furious with this company! Their lack of communication and customer service is horrible. Who knows if I'll ever receive anything!

Original review: June 10, 2020

My Feb. order never arrived so I contacted the company. They lost order and said they would resend. Since then I have contacted them by email 5 times with no response. I finally mailed a request 3 weeks ago which has not been answered. The phone number does not work. This was difficult financially because we are senior citizens and were planning a garden. No plants and no refund. This company should not be in business.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I placed an order May 6. On June 9, I still have heard nothing from them. Emailed twice and have yet to get anything other than a system generated response. Call and the line is ALWAYS busy. If you call after hours, you get a message. I would love to talk to a human that works there to cancel my order but it doesn't seem like anyone is there.

Original review: June 7, 2020

I received a very glossy and attractive advertisement from this company and decided to purchase some plants. I have more time on my hands than would be normal because of the pandemic. I placed the order on March 17 and did not receive the plants until May 2. A green plastic bag with the plants arrived and when I open the bag most of them seemed more than already half dead and one specific plant, the geraniums were already moldy. I bought new pots and soil and I planted them anyway and contacted the company for some advice. Their advice was that I had to give them six weeks to grow even though they already looked dead.

I gave them six weeks. They’re still as dead as they were when they arrived and I am now told that the only way that they’ll replace them is if I have the original packing slip that came in this green plastic bag. Who would retain a packing slip instead of the invoice of purchase. It’s a scam. Intended to keep you from getting a replacement or a refund. Keep your money in your pocket and get your plants from a reputable place.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Dead and broke plants. I placed order April 16, 2020. I just received it, plums tree broke in half. Unable to call. Line busy. Won't use them again. Stay away. Plants are crap. 56.00 gone, Shipped in plastic bag. 5 days travel.

Four Seasons Nursery Company Information