2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Take a Home Warranties, Service Plans Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Since 2009, 365 Home Warranty has provided customers with everyday coverage nationwide. We offer home warranty coverage for basic systems and appliances. We also provide coverage on Flat Screen TVs, lockout & re-key assistance, roadside help and more. We have three plan options to meet your unique needs: Basic, Standard, and Premium with additional coverage available.

Take a Home Warranties, Service Plans Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

365 Home Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 365 Home Warranty?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about 365 Home Warranty?

Original review: June 11, 2016

I was trying out a few different home warranty services before but they turned out to be a bitter experience for me. I was frustrated with their delayed response and bad service. But after purchasing a home warranty from 365 Home Warranty, I am extremely happy and satisfied with their service. I got immediate response for my claim and repairs are done within two days. They offered the best service I have ever witnessed.

Original review: June 11, 2016

The moment when I called them for the initial claim, they started treating me with the utmost respect. Booking the claim was very simple and their service was prompt and efficient. They provided a great service at a great price. I can't stop thanking them for the timely service. I have already recommended you guys to my friends and neighbors. Keep on doing your good work.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I had some issues with my central air conditioning system a few weeks before. I called them to sort out the issues via phone. The guy who picked up the call was very polite and was ready to answer my request at no time. They responded to my claim quickly and sent a service person the next day itself. They had a thorough understanding on the working of my system and fixed the problem within half an hour. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them for all.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I will give five stars for 365 Home Warranty! My level of satisfaction is high and would like to recommend them for all. They offer a fantastic service with attractive coverage options. They are readily available to answer all my claims and fixed my issues super-fast. I cant even imagine how expensive it would be, if I have not used their service.

Original review: June 6, 2016

I was looking for a home warranty company for a long time and I finally ended up choosing 365 Home Warranty. They are simply wonderful to work with and provide a reliable service that I am impressed with. Whenever I call them to place my claim, they are polite and solve my queries quickly. I would strongly recommend them to others and would also continue to deal with them.

Original review: June 6, 2016

I chose to go with 365 Home Warranty because when something broke in my house I was seriously annoyed at the fact that I had to go research a repairman, make calls and waste a lot of time. 365 does all of that for me and saves me money. Can’t get better than that! I would recommend them for all my friends and relatives.

Original review: June 6, 2016

It has been a pleasure and great experience working with them. Their knowledgeable team is always available to process my claims as quick as possible. They are never late and provide a great service. Their coverage options are awesome also. I will definitely continue working with them in future too.

Original review: June 6, 2016

Without getting my home covered by a home warranty, I had to spend more dollars to fix even though they were minor issue. But after purchasing a home warranty from 365 Home Warranty, I am kicking myself for not using them sooner. They are super cool and respond to the claims promptly. I am very much pleased with their service and have recommended to my friends and family. Thanks.

Original review: June 3, 2016

With 365 Home Warranty, I don't have to look into my phone book to find the right contractor and get multiple quotes. They have saved me time and provide a valuable service that is second to none. When I called them to place a claim, they are readily available. They responded to my claim in a short time and fixed the issue quickly.

Original review: June 3, 2016

I would absolutely recommend 365 Home Warranty. Previously, I have worked with a few other companies and I am not satisfied with them at all. Every time when I call them, they are unavailable or it takes weeks for a repairman to show up. But with 365 I am very happy with their service. They are friendly, knowledgeable and provide a prompt response. Moreover, there is no delay on works. Thank you guys!

365 Home Warranty Company Information