Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
3.87/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

365 Home Warranty

Since 2009, 365 Home Warranty has provided customers with everyday coverage nationwide. We offer home warranty coverage for basic systems and appliances. We also provide coverage on Flat Screen TVs, lockout & re-key assistance, roadside help and more. We have three plan options to meet your unique needs: Basic, Standard, and Premium with additional coverage available.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

365 Home Warranty Reviews

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

This company is a bunch of thieves. February 2017 I purchased a home warranty for my home and prepaid 3 years. Mistake. Big Huge Mistake. February 2018, I was charged again for the full amount of 3 years. I spoke to someone at this time after about 50 phone calls and multiple emails and was told that I would be credited the amount. It was never credited. Thankfully, I was able to stop the charge on my credit card as fraud. I created a service call on their service website for my home in March/April and guess what. My warranty was never renewed.

I tried to call, email, FB message them and have yet to talk to anyone. I'm fairly certain that this company has gone belly up. I had to purchase a new home warranty after a couple of months of attempting to contact them. If you're able to still purchase a home warranty from these people I would look elsewhere. To this day, I'm still out 2 years of a prepaid home warranty and paying for another one with another company. If anyone has any information on how to make a bankruptcy claim against this company, I would be very thankful.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

There's a claim pending for a microwave repair since 11/03/2017. The technician informed this warranty company that repair cost was higher than replacement cost. Reeta ** from 365 Home Warranty promised several times that a check for $150 was going to be mailed to pay for the replacement. As of 02/21/2018, no check has been received. NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE AT ANY TIME. Apparently the company went out of business but they continue charging $69.00 to my credit card in monthly basis.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The heater was leaking. Called 365 and told them. They then sent me email about a tech coming out to look at it. Two days later they sent me another email that the tech they picked does not do water heaters so they had to find another one. The new tech came out and looked at it and said it needed replacement. 365 told him to replace it but they would only pay 500.00 towards it. The bill was 900.00. It cost me 400.00 out of pocket in that they said they were only liable for the 500.00.

In my OLD contract of 2016 letter R it stated replacement. They told me that it's not in the 2017 contract of which I have several times asked for and was told they would send it to me. I am still waiting as of 1-5-2018. I guess after all this they don't feel that labor should be included with the replacement. I have spent many hours on the phone with them through all this and never received what I believe should be a full refund for the money paid out to the plumber. So much for replacement. Never again with this company.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I'm calling 365 Home Warranty to tell them my washer is broken October 30 2017, I'm still waiting on a call back. They are giving me a runaround. When I call the Nr, the overflow line is picking up and says, "We will email them your problem," and no one responded back yet but they are taking my money every month.

Original review: July 1, 2017

I purchased a home warranty and paid all premiums due. The warranty covers appliances including heating and AC unit. After having the warranty for a couple of months, my AC unit stopped working and I called 365. They told me that they had no HVAC companies in my area that would honor warranty work and the only alternative was for me to contact my own HVAC company and have it repaired/replaced and they sent me a form for reimbursement and said to complete the form and sent it back and they would reimburse me for up to the limits of the policy which is $1000.

I had a HVAC company check the unit and they advised it could not be repaired and needed to be replaced so I had the unit replaced and paid the company and completed the form and sent it to 365 and they advised that they would not pay because the work was not "pre approved". That's a lie because they are the ones who told me to have the unit repaired myself and they sent me the form to complete. They are guilty of misrepresentation, deceptive practices, and will not pay a legitimate claim even though I paid the premiums and followed their instructions. I just want them to honor the contract and pay what they are supposed to cover.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 365 Home Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I have been in real estate for many years and always provided a home warranty to buyers. Recently I placed a 365 Home Warranty, on a home. At the time I purchased the home warranty I was told that the property was covered for that particular address. But, several months later when the buyer went to use

the home warranty, the warranty needed to be transferred to their name and were denied coverage.

After going round and round with several representatives from 365, it was clear that this is nothing more than an opportunist company with command for "bait and switch." They told me several times the address was covered. If the warranty required the buyer's name on the policy they should have put that name on the policy at the time they were taking the order. I would never pay $450 for something not to receive it! Yet, they said being that the paperwork did not have the buyer's name that address was not covered. So, the house was not covered. I asked for my money back. Gary, the supervisor said, "That won't happen". I told Gary, "This is theft"!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

Air conditioner failed in middle of July. AC unit replacement covered under warranty up to $1000. Called in and Customer Service Rep said to call repair technician for service and verified that if replacement was necessary, our contract would reimburse $1000. AC replaced because technician could not guarantee that repair would last more than 3 months and that because the old unit was 14 years old, the necessary replacement coolant cost was exorbitant and could possibly leak out again within a short period, thus wasting money. Customer Service Rep did not tell me in the initial call that I needed to do anything more to take care of my issues other than to get a technician in. When I called back after the unit was replaced, I was told to email the receipt in for reimbursement.

When I called in appr. 2 weeks later, I was told that no one had record of the receipt. Resent email and was also given a second email address to use. I was told that the claim would be expedited. Called back 2 weeks later and was told that the claim was sent to a supervisor and then forwarded to the corp. office to handle because I did not complete the proper paperwork (that was never discussed with me). Attempted multiple calls and tried to get a number to the corporate office. Customer Service is actual a different company (New Leaf Service Contracts) and no one there could give me a number to corp office. Would only give me an 800 number that actually dropped me into sales dept. No one would escalate my call to a supervisor or member of the management team. Left multiple messages requesting call back and filled out contact form on website twice.

Finally got a call back from corp office in early Sept. and was told that claim was waiting for manager approval and would be expedited at my request. Spoke with corp office again last week and was told that that the check had been cut a week prior, but the mail room manager had been out and there was no guarantee that it had actually been mailed. Was told that I should have the check today, 10/4, and I would also get a call today to verify that it had arrived. No call to me and no return calls from the messages that I left yesterday and today. At this point, after more than 2 1/2 months, I still do not have the reimbursement, even though I have made multiple attempts to get issue resolved.

Original review: July 28, 2016

I had to put in a service request for my air conditioning because it was not cooling. It turned out that it just needed freon. I had two home warranty companies before this and neither of them covered freon. One of them covered a fraction of the cost and the other excluded coverage for freon entirely. 365 covered it fully and they got the servicer out the same day within hours of making my first call to open the claim.

Original review: July 10, 2016

I would not recommend 365 Home Warranty. They advertise 24-48 hrs for normal issues, and faster for "emergencies" such as air conditioning/heating problems. My air conditioner went out and I called them on Saturday morning. They said "Since it is the weekend we will probably not be able to find anyone for 24-48 hrs." I'm in Georgia and it was 110 degrees yesterday. I would consider that an emergency call. I ended up spending $350 for a portable A/C. I will not renew my contract with them once it's up. I will go back to American Home Shield, always had prompt service with them.

Original review: May 19, 2016

I got my first home covered by 365 Home Warranty last year and the service they provided was excellent. A refrigerator in our home failed due to an unexpected power fluctuation and I needed to fix it as fast as possible. I called them and placed my claim. They processed my claim promptly and sent a service person by the next day. He sorted out the problem and fixed the issue quickly. I'll recommend them to all my friends.

365 Home Warranty expert review by Michele Lerner

365 Home Warranty has three plans homeowners can choose from depending on what they need covered. Their basic plan covers most home appliances, while the standard plan covers appliances and additional systems such as duct work, heating, cooling, electrical, hot water heater, plumbing and whirlpool bathtubs. The premium plan includes everything in the standard plan with the addition of roadside assistance. Additional coverages including, but not limited to, in-ground pool and/or spa, lawn sprinkler system, wine refrigerator or TV protection can be added on to any plan during checkout.

• Free quotes: Customers can simply call or go online to get a free quote.

• Discounts and rewards: Customers who go 12 months without needing service are eligible for exclusive discounts, and the referral program rewards customers when someone they refer activates a plan.

• Transferable warranty: There is no extra cost to transfer your 365 warranty from the house you are selling to the new homebuyers.

• No restrictions on the age of appliances: Appliances of any age are eligible to be covered under a 365 warranty as long as they are in good working condition on your plan’s effective date.

• Open to everyone, not just new homebuyers: You don’t need to be in the middle of a real estate transaction to enjoy the protection of a 365 warranty. Homeowners can purchase coverage at any time.

• Best for: first-time homebuyers, home sellers and homeowners with older homes.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
      Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

365 Home Warranty questions and answers

What problem is 365 Home Warranty trying to solve?
      There is a void in the marketplace for a home warranty company that is both honorable and reasonably priced. That is where 365 Home Warranty comes in. 365 is a home warranty company you can trust.
      What sets 365 Home Warranty apart from the competition?
      All of 365’s plans are backed by a publicly traded insurer and 365 has unique coverage options including TV and PC protection, as well as alarm system coverage, and even roadside assistance. We are not the lowest priced company in the industry. This is by design because we offer the most quality service. However, we are not the highest priced company in the industry either. Our plans offer the best value with coverage that is both reliable and affordable.
      What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      If you have the right home warranty plan, you could save over $1,700 a year on expensive and sudden surprise breakdowns of items like your air conditioning unit, heating system, dishwasher, dryer, oven, stove and more. Everyone knows the cliché, “you get what you pay for”, but this has never been truer than in the home warranty industry. 365 protects our customers from one thing our competitors don’t: paying too much for too little. With a 365 Home Warranty plan, you can rest assured you will get the coverage you paid for and experience world class service that is unparalleled in the industry.

The technicians that are dispatched to service our customers go through perhaps the most expansive and thorough screening process out there. Technicians must submit an application, consent to background checks, and send copies of their licenses, proof of insurance, and any additional, relevant certifications. All technicians are also reviewed for online complaints and are personally interviewed by specialists in the contractor relations department. We are committed to ensuring our customers' needs are serviced by the most premium technicians available.

For most claims, we send manufacturer-certified technicians. That means if you have a Kenmore refrigerator, we will send a technician that is certified by Kenmore to work on your refrigerator. Or, if you have a General Electric air conditioning unit, we will send a technician that is certified by GE to work on your AC unit. At 365, we understand people purchase a home warranty because they want peace of mind, and that’s what we deliver.
      What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about 365 Home Warranty?
      The biggest misconceptions are that home warranties are overpriced or too expensive. We have a variety of plans to meet any budget, and the peace of mind that comes with each plan is nearly priceless.
      How does your company measure success?
      Our company measures success by looking at the high level of satisfaction from our customer base. The biggest compliment we can get as a company is a referral from a customer. Referrals are a really large and important part of our business, which tells us we are doing a good job of satisfying our customers and engaging them.
      What are 365 Home Warranty values?
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
      If there is one message we want to convey to home warranty consumers, it’s quite simple: 365 Home Warranty offers the best value, plainly said. We wish every consumer would be weary of the home warranty companies offering really low priced plans. Beware of the bargain basement companies out there! You really do get what you pay for.
      What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about your industry?
      There are many misconceptions about our industry. First, many people don’t realize home warranties are actually considered to be “home service contracts”. I would also say that a very common misconception is people feel they don’t need a home warranty because they have homeowners insurance. Well, homeowner’s insurance and home warranties are not the same and you are exponentially more likely to use the home warranty than your homeowner's insurance. Think about it: you have insurance just in case something goes wrong, and hopefully you will never have to use it. But, your AC, heat, refrigerator, dishwasher and plumbing, just to give a few examples, are at some point destined to give you problems. It will happen. It isn’t a matter of if you need the service, but when you will need it. That’s why it pays to have a home warranty and to choose a company you can trust as being reliable.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      The industry has changed over the last 5 years through consolidation of major players and the influx of pop-up home warranty companies wanting to take advantage of this lucrative industry. Some of the little pop-up, fly-by-night companies make it exponentially more difficult, because they don’t play by the rules. On the flip side, we have seen an increased demand for home warranties and that has made it an exciting time to be in the home warranty business.
      How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
      I think over the next 5 to 10 years the industry will continue to grow. I also like to think that the fly-by-night companies and pop-up companies will simply cease to exist as the consumers become more cautious and aware of the pitfalls of signing up with the really low-cost providers.
      How has 365 Home Warranty grown or evolved?
      Our company has grown by leaps and bounds since inception. We partnered with an excellent underwriter and claims administrator with extensive knowledge of the home warranty industry, and implemented a very thorough screening process to ensure the most qualified technicians are dispatched to service the customer’s issue. We have also added coverages for items such as TV, PC and alarm systems to meet our customers’ demands and needs.
      How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
      365 is committed to building the best customer experience in the industry, and we will continue to improve our service and add relevant coverage options that are important to our customers.
      Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
      Our organization is one that promotes innovation. Every member of the 365 Home Warranty team is highly valued and all are given a voice within our organizational structure to critique the company and offer insight. We listen to our specialists on the front lines speaking with potential customers to learn how to improve what we are offering to best match the needs of our home warranty consumers, and we listen to our claims representatives to learn how to improve the claims and service procedures and processes that we have in place.
      Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
      My advice to potential customers is: do your research. You will find that 365 Home Warranty has the fewest amount of complaints out of all of the major home warranty companies, and the reason for that can be traced back to our corporate values and the vision of the co-founders of the company: “Our philosophy values customer satisfaction above all else. Our commitment to excellence in customer satisfaction is our only path to profitability. 365 will never lose sight of its most core underlying principle: integrity.”

Also, if you are already a 365 customer, first of all, thank you for your business! Let us know how we are doing! If you are not happy about something, if we are not meeting or exceeding your expectations, we want to know about it so we can correct the problem. We are always accessible to our customers, wanting to hear from you, and we hold ourselves accountable at all levels of our organization.

365 Home Warranty Company Information