ILO TV

Out of Business

Compare TV Brands

Research top TV Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a 2005, ILO model 2600 TV HDTV and never had a problem with it. 10 years later I've seen brand new TVs that don't have as good a color as this one.

I have a ILO TV which I have been having trouble with. The TV will not turn on with the buttons or remote. This problem has been going on for several months. I have been trying everything. Once in a while I would hit the button and surprise it would come on and play fine. Then I would turn it off and the same problem. I would hit the button every time I went by the TV and once in a great while it would turn on. I have seen lots of people have the same problem. Well now I have the fix that works 100% of the time.

Make sure you have fresh batteries in the remote. Now put a piece of paper over the on button on the TV set saying do not push. Every time you walk by the set push this button. It will take a while or it will in a short time . When it comes on do not turn it off with the button on the TV. When you want to turn it off use the remote. For some reason mine will not turn on with the remote so push the button on the TV only once - it will come on and only turn it off with the remote. This has worked 100% of the time for me. Good Luck.

About six months after we purchased our TV from Walmart, it completely stopped working. It would not even turn on. It was still under warranty so we took it back to Walmart. However, Walmart would not honor the warranty. We made many, many attempts to contact someone to get some answers and never got anyone.

ILO HDTV 27 stopped working less than a year after purchase. You cannot turn it on. In hindsight, I am now checking forums and blogs and this is a KNOWN ISSUE with this TV. How can Walmart continue to sell defective equipment? There is no way to get the unit fixed. I will NOT purchase ANYTHING from Walmart again.

I have an ILO 42 TV - I am taking it back to my local Walmart to get it replaced or repaired, still under warranty. The remote did not come with the TV, and I have never been able to get my DISH remote to turn it off or on, but can use the DISH remote to change channels, etc - until 2 weeks ago. Now it does not work and according to the blogs about this, WALMART does not stand behind the warranty that we bought. I hope I do not have trouble with this, as we spend almost 1K per month at Walmart and will stop being a loyal customer if this is not resolved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ILO TV?

I bought a 27 iLo HDTV in June '06, and 2 weeks after I bought this TV the picture started getting lines in it and the remote quit working. None of the buttons work on the TV except the power switch. I went back to Walmart where I bought the iLo TV, and they said they couldn't do anything about it but wouldn't give me any information as to where to send the TV or who to call to get it fixed. The TV itself gets so hot that it burns to the touch, and I don't know if it's safe to keep in my house for fear of it causing a fire.

I lost the $1000 I spent on this TV.

I bought a Ilo t.v. from wal-mart on dec.09,2006.It stop working on sept.8,2007.Ilo has not fount anyone to repair this tv under the warranty.I paid 1387.79 dollard for this t.v. that only work for 8 mounth.All the repairman that I talk to said that this t.v is junk and that the warranty is no good.

I fave been without a t.v.for a mounth

We purchased a 26in and 42 in Ilo tv from Walmart and all of the buttons on the remote and the side of the 26in tv do not work any more. i have read complaints from others on the same matter they are a piece of junk. welamart said to bring it in and they would exchange for their floor model for me they are no longer carrying this brand. I think all these complaints warrant some checking into.

On 8/7/05, I purchased an ILO-2600 26 LCD TV Monitor, Serial No. BEC5232016503D,from Wal-Mart. The product came with a 90 days refund or exchange an a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. This product went dead in January 2006. I have been trying to get satisfactory results from this company to honor their warranty but just get the run around and no response to telephone calls or e-mails. The last phone call on Monday 3/20/06 resulted in a representative from the company indicating that there were not parts available for this product and that the product had been discontinued.

The representative said they would get back to me regarding how they were going to handled the repair or replacement of the product. No one has responded or to my e-mails. This product is still under warranty. Wal-Mart and Circuit City are the businesses that sell these products. Wal-Mart where I bought the product will not respond to me either.

The purchase price of the product was $792.00 plus $55.44 sales tax. A LCD TV monitor that is worthless sitting around in my house.

ILO TV Company Profile