4.36/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

11 Google Home Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I love Google. It’s very easy to use and very beneficial. Whenever I'm wanting to look up something, Google is very knowledgeable and I understand it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

The speaker has good sound. It is clear and it can be heard from quite away. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to get it set up but I am well satisfied. Thanks Google. The price was great too. I would buy this product again.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Google Home is the easiest way to get information quickly from the internet. I use it to make phone calls which is convenient, as it is hands free and has a sound level that is adjustable. If one is elderly, there is the added convenience of being able to summon help without physically possessing an emergency device or getting to a phone. One can engage in other activities while phoning.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Google home assistant is fantastic to use. I am a Googler, if I need to know what I don't know and want to know just Google it, from translating English to other languages, music preferences, history remembered, and the apps that is useful (or not) but great to have. Just make sure have a memory card, to online shopping, maybe free shipping and handling or at low cost, to getting a job, the reviews on what to dos, well there are a lot of things that can be helpful with Google home assistant.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I love this product. I have never been disappointed when I use it. My family enjoys it. I love to use this product during NFL season. Anything that I'm curious about, may not know how to spell the word or just have a general question about what's going on in the world I can go to Google.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Google Home?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

It works pretty well. Undoubtedly, there's still more development to do, but, for a first time purchase, we like it. There's a lot we haven't tried, as well.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

The product was very nice to use but the price is a little bit too high. Other than that I'm going to be able to recommend it to others with any problems.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have a hard time using smart speaker. I get frustrated and usually just stop trying. I'm not technically inclined so the simpler the better. Hopefully I'll get used to this.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have some hearing deficits. Hard to hear, was not able to move files I wanted, I had to try different things and was being told I have to go to Google Drive on the internet which I do not have so Even though I am physically connected I could not transfer files. I wanted my documents on my computer but couldn't transfer.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I use Google Home for everything. I also use Amazon for different things. I use Google when I want to ask a question about football or about anything else. I use Amazon to order things that is hard to find.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

It's much better than average sound and it's very convenient, if for nothing else to listen to music. Software or the human using it, continues to work on some glitches.

Google Home Company Information