1.46/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bose

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bose Reviews

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Bose offers refined quality of sound, precise highs to thundering lows. You can count on Bose to serve you for years with exciting sound. Bose offers a wide range of cabinet styles with the quality sound you want. The cabinets range from average consumer to professional musicians. Bose has done it all.

Original review: May 8, 2019

After only 18 months of use, our BOSE Soundtouch 300 Soundbar literally just stopped working. No warning, it just died. All troubleshooting was unsuccessful. The BOSE call center support were fantastic, even knowing it was 6 months out of warranty, they still took it back at no charge, repaired and returned it within 9 days. Thank you BOSE. It's now back and operating beautifully. Fantastic service which I would highly recommend to anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Purchased the headphones 2 2.5 years ago and worked perfectly until recently. Went through all the online “fix it” info. Nothing worked. Contacted Bose customer service & was emailed a return post sticker & true to their word a new set of headphones arrived within 10 days of posting the original headphones to them!!! Great service BOSE!!!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I have a 3 year old Bose Wave Soundtouch system and the CD Player started skipping. After trying the reset feature the problem was still apparent. Contacted Bose for repair info. Since it was out of warranty they provided me the option to ship it to them and provided a prepaid UPS label to do so. They then offered me a 50% discount on the repair cost; $100 down to $50. Email communication was great after initial call. The unit was packed and shipped on 1/28. Repair was promised at 3 weeks. On Tuesday 2/5 I received notification that my unit was shipped. Saturday 2/9 received a perfectly repaired unit. Overall I am very impressed with the service I received and the communication during the process. Thank you Bose.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had my Bose SoundSport pulse earbuds for 2 months, but were defective. I went to a Bose store and got a replacement immediately. I got everything from In-Store, so there could have been a difference so I would recommend to go to a Bose store rather than calling customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bose?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

When using the CD function you'll lose the memorised radio channels. When you try to set back the radio, not only that you should start from the beginning (very long process) but it doesn't function...so either you go crazy or you will use your Bose only as a CD player.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I have had this product for several years but only played CDs for the last few months. The CD changer stopped working. I contacted the company and they say it can't be repaired. Don't buy Bose products!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Purchase a Bose Sound Bar 300 for $699.00. In less than two years it stopped working (no power). Had to send it back to them to repair at a cost of $125.00. Took them 2 month to deliver a box to me to shipped to them. Will never purchase another Bose equipment. Ruben

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

After 5 weeks and an untold number of calls, this incompetent company still has not placed my order. I have had no courtesy calls, emails or follow up, no compensation and still do not have my product. Avoid these clowns like the plague.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Purchased a pair of quite comfort noise cancelling headphones back in 2015 for $399. 18 months after the original purchase the control button stopped working. I took them back to my place of purchase and had the product replaced. 2 years on from and my replacement headphones have done the same thing, control button has stopped working. Took the headphones back to the place I purchased them from and they said to contact Bose as they are now out of warranty. Called Bose 10 days ago who offered me a $280 fee to have a replacement pair. I declined outlining our Australia Consumer laws, to which they responded with a 20% discount. I further declined this as the product should last a reasonable amount of time for the price paid. Customer service said they would escalate my concerns and I could expect to have a response via email in 2-3 days.

A week later with no email I called customer service again. Today I was offered 30% discount on the $280 fee to have my headphones replaced, best and final offer. To be frank I’m terribly disappointed. The headphones were not cheap costing me $400. For them to last only 2 yrs with a moderate amount of use whilst being well cared for is ludicrous. I’m also disappointed in the response of the customer service team and their deflection of the issue in stating my concerns would be escalated and responded to by senior staff, when no such thing occurred. I bought the Bose headphones because they are meant to be one of the better brands. Wouldn’t recommend them to my closest friend.

Bose Company Information