1.71/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Apex Digital Reviews

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

Apex is a very good brand of TV. I got it a couple of years ago from Target on a sale. The picture is very clear and the sound is great. For the price I paid for I can say that I really got a very good flat screen TV. I have had no problems with it so far.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

The picture quality is great and it was a good price for the size. The only thing I don't really care for is that it never seems to be loud enough. Even turned up to 70 sometimes I can't hear quiet parts of a movie. I don't know if it's the tv itself or the fact that I have vaulted ceilings. I am considering purchasing a sound bar.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2015

Two years ago on Black Friday we purchased an Apex Digital TV from Kohl's. A couple of weeks ago the screen went black, so we turned it off and back on again. It worked fine for a couple of weeks and now it's black and stayed that way. Now I find we are not the only ones with this problem.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2015

We've had this Apex TV just under a year. It wont turn on. The TV is in a spare room and is used infrequently. All recommended troubleshooting methods were tried and failed. This is the first Apex TV I've owned. I have never had any problems with any other TV I've own. Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, and the three Vizio we now have all work as advertised. I found after some research that Apex apparently while inexpensive are junk. And the problem we had is the norm.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2015

I too purchased an Apex television two years ago this month at Khol's on Black Friday. Three weeks ago the screen went completely black, though the sound was still there. I unplugged it to reset it and it worked fine. But shortly thereafter, the same problem happened and this time unplugging it didn't work. I now have a constant black screen with sound. Yay for me!!! I thought I was getting a great deal, but this has been a total waste of money. From this point on I will be sure to read reviews before making a purchase such as this one. I must add that the TV was placed in one spot two years ago, never moved or dropped.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apex Digital?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2015

I purchased a APEX digital LCD HDTV 32" inch about a year and a half ago but just recently I starting having issues with the TV turning on. I did some troubleshooting by unplugging the TV and plugging it back into the power outlet but unfortunately the troubleshooting no longer works to resolve my TV issues. I'm very disappointed with my APEX TV purchase!!! I have 3 other digital TVs in my home that are at least 2-4 years old and I've never had any problems or issues due to "not turning on." I'll definitely never purchase a APEX TV again and I caution all consumers to do the same!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2015

My digital converter box work but remote doesn't. Put in new batteries, still nothing. Help.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2015

Have had the tv for a while, maybe a year and a half. The screen went dark. Contacted tech support and was told how to fix it. Unplug power for 30 sec to 1 min. then push and hold the power button on the tv and hold for 40 sec. plug-in and turn on. Worked for about a month doing the same thing and tried again the above with no success.

Original review: July 28, 2015

The TV went out. The sound works, but there is not a picture. I guess is what you get when you have these insane trade policies.

Original review: June 25, 2015

I got a lcd tv of theirs a few years back and it is fantastic. Picture quality is great, sound is really good, and colors were really vibrant. The only issue was that my power supply died on me but that's a common issue for tvs. I also got a dvd player of theirs over ten years ago and still works like the day I got it.

Apex Digital Company Information