ProForm

ProForm
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.44/5

ProForm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Fitness?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I love using my ProForm treadmill. I was able to lose weight easily by simply using the treadmill for one hour each night. I watched a one hour show, and time flew by!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I’ve had this treadmill for over 8 year and it has programs incline up to 10 and it is still going and I keep in my room and I unfold the platform. Great machine for working out for a little or a lot.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I have had the treadmill for over 12 years and never had a problem with it. It was quiet, changed levels speed and programs easily. Solid piece of equipment.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I have a PRO-FORM 440 ES recumbent bike, I love it! As it allows me to exercise comfortably as it has lumbar support and a nice wide seat. It offers access to IFit app. which is amazing as well.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

We recently bought a Proform treadmill during the pandemic and it's been a great piece of machinery! Works great and has a lot of different functionality.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I purchased a Proform Elliptical 520 a few years ago. It went well for awhile until the tension motor stiffened; I’ve tried everything suggested by the company. Nothing worked.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I have had my Proform treadmill for over a year. Very reliable and durable. Accurate step and calorie measurement. Pretty impressed with ProForm.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Connectivity seemed to be lacking. It wasn't long before parts were literally falling off the unit. I definitely didn't feel it lived up to the online reviews.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I ordered an elliptical from ProFrom on July 31st. I asked the salesperson twice if the machine was in stock and ready to ship and he assured me it was. This turned out to be totally untrue. Our new 'estimated ship date' was marked September 14th on the website. That day came and went. I called ProForm and someone told me the machine would now ship by September 31st. Nothing. I reached out a 3rd time and was told the machine would ship September 9th - I doubt it. I have heard from others that they have had to wait more than 5 months for shipping - and the whole time the company does NOT update you - you have to reach out yourself to get any answers. Save yourself a headache and do not order from ProForm's website - their fulfillment is terrible and they will just keep lying to you about the date with no other resolution. Buy a machine in-person where you can take it home or try a different company.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

So I ordered this a year ago. I used it 5x's because of life. Let me tell you ProForm will never get business from me again and I encourage anyone to stay away. So I'm outside of labor warranty, no problem. They told me to test the Reed switch which I did, moving it 1/8th inch at a time. Rpm still doesn't work which controls the machine. I called customer service for months. First 2 times waited over an hour and was told they couldn't hear me and they hung up. Now I follow their advice and now they say they can't send me parts that are covered under warranty to fix my machine without paying 159 dollars for a tech to verify. This machine was already 1100 bucks and is a useless paper weight and Proform's customer service is worst than that.

ProForm Fitness author review by Mark Barroso

ProForm treadmills are the official treadmill of the Boston Marathon, and many of the athletes competing in the race use ProForm equipment to train. This company is owned by ICON Health and Fitness, which also produces NordicTrack fitness equipment.

• Most models are fairly inexpensive: ProForm offers budget treadmills for less than $1,000, and these lower-end treadmills come with 18 programs so users aren’t missing a lot by not saving up for a higher-end machine.

• All models are iFit compatible: Users who have an iFit membership can integrate it easily with ProForm machines.

• Round watts meter: LED lights light up around a circle, showing how much power the user is outputting while exercising. The three workout zones of the circle are endurance, tempo or peak. Some models include this watts meter, which is ideal for interval training.

• Lots of programs: No matter what a user’s exercise needs are, he or she should be able to meet them using one of 38 ProForm’s programs.

• Hybrid machines: For consumers looking for a multi-purpose machine, ProForm makes a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/elliptical called the Hybrid Trainer and a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/rower called the Dual Trainer.

by Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

ProForm Company Information