ProForm

ProForm

3.7/5 (46 ratings)

About ProForm

ProForm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Fitness?

Original review: July 12, 2021

I was specifically looking for a compact treadmill. This ProForm Cadence Compact 500 is really well suited for my small home gym. It can also easily fold to save space. The instruction was clear and straightforward. Packaging could have been better particularly on corner sides when shipping. A small part of the treadmill bent; thankfully it was easily fixable and does not compromise the functionality.

Nothing beats getting out of bed and not having to leave the house to get to a gym/health club quality workout especially when you are busy. A free iFit membership for 30 days is also included which has lots of statistics. Overall this compact product is perfect for a busy life and a small room. iFit is an amazing company! Great and responsive customer support. I feel motivated to be the best version of myself. Disclaimer: I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I got the ProForm Pro C22 bike to work out indoors. I ride outside but needed something for winter and when it is raining. After researching, I settled on this ProForm bike. It was easy to set up and I was able to get a proper bike fit. Both the handlebars and the seat are adjustable up/down and front/back. You can switch out the pedals for actual lipless pedals. This purchase came with a one year subscription to iFit which has great workouts. The screen is huge and has a nice, clear picture. I actually look forward to working out and riding which I almost never do. I would recommend some padded shorts but otherwise the bike is very comfortable and you definitely get a good workout. I received this product discounted in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2021

I looked at several other Squat racks on Amazon, Walmart, academy, and google.. This was my first choice, and I don't regret it. I was a little skeptical of the quality of this power rack at first, based on the price. I have purchased a few power racks over the years and have used many more power racks at various weight rooms. At this price point, I had some reluctance, but was willing to give it a try. I am pleased to say, after setting this up and using it extensively over the past two weeks, my reluctance has turned to over excitement for how great it is. This is an excellent rack, high quality, sturdy, full of features and at a great price

I am very pleased with everything. I put it together by myself, (but I recommend having a friend help you.) It is a lot sturdier than I thought it would be and with the weights on it, it doesn't move at all. The cage is deep enough to fit a bench comfortably in for bench press, which was a complaint for some of the other cages. Buy it and enjoy! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 26, 2021

The Pro Form Tour de France CBC Bike runs very smoothly and is very quiet. I love that I can get a workout in without disturbing anyone. Took under an hour to assemble, limited parts, and tools included. Display is easy to navigate and also doubles as a tablet holder. This came with the iFit program, I got the family plan so everyone has their own stats, and can schedule workouts, and hit individual goals. iFit works on all of our devices. The trainers, guides, and gurus are all very entertaining, great personalities and the locations can't be beat. I look forward to my daily rides, and already feel stronger, have more endurance and am sleeping much better. I got the Pro Form Tour de France CBC Bike for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I am trying to put together a home gym in my garage. So far this Proform carbon rack xl has been a great starter for that. It’s very easy to assemble, it took me between 30 minutes to an hour to get it completely put together and all the bolts tightened. The assembly instructions are to the point and easy to read, so there is no guessing what goes where. I did need an extra set of hands for the top bolts while I held pieces in place. It’s a good, sturdy, heavy duty rack & there’s no rocking during workouts. There’s an endless amount of workouts you could do on this single rack. With that being said I’m able to do every workout I physically want to do with no problems. The size of the rack doesn’t interfere with the rest of the area and if I need to I can easily slide it where I want it. I’m very pleased with the product I received. I can’t wait to see some real results in the near future using this to my full advantage. I received a discount for this product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I was looking for a good exercise bike and couldn't be happier after getting the ProForm Bike. Its assembly was super easy and the best part is the size can really fit anywhere. I have it in my bedroom and it doesn't feel like I lost any space. Additionally being able to pair my iFit workout with my ProForm bike has been a lifesaver. It keeps me motivated to get up every day and go for a ride. A product discount was given to me for taking the time to share my authentic feedback in this review.

ProForm response

Cynthia

We’re happy you found the assembly of this bike easy and the size convenient. iFIT is a great motivator and we’re glad it has assisted you in your daily ride.

Reach out to us anytime via Facebook messenger if you have questions. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Been watching Proform commercials for a while now and really liked what they offered. Item shipped and arrived quickly. The bike was packaged so well in the box – the shipping company destroyed the box and I for sure thought it would be damaged, but it wasn’t. I was highly impressed right then. Very easy to put together – only 1 person needed and less than an hour and it was ready to start exercises! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Wonderful customer service received. I had a glitch setting up the program up for my elliptical and support got right on it and solved it in 10 minutes, even followed up a week later to make sure it was still working. Great service and quality product, highly recommend. I received a discount in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I am really enjoying my new treadmill with the iFit membership. This treadmill is exactly what I was looking for (lightweight/compact/affordable). Having a treadmill at home has made it much easier for me to get workouts in with the kids home. My 10 year old daughter has been enjoying the treadmill too!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

The mechanics of the elliptical/bike worked fine after I put it together. The console did not work, so I contacted the phone number provided. The console will not register readings, but does show zeros where readings would appear if working properly. I spoke to the representative who was courteous and helpful. He arranged for a new wiring harness to be sent which I have received. He also called and left a message advising me to follow the instruction manual and try adjusting the reed located at the rear of the trainer. After laying on the floor for some time trying different adjustments of the reed, I gave it up.

Moving on to trying to install the new wiring harness requires disassembly and reassembly of the front part of the trainer since the wiring cannot be fed through the tubes going from the top to the underside of the trainer. I haven't completed the installation yet, because I had to quit for awhile, out of frustration. I don't know if the new wiring will fix the problem once I get the wiring installed. What I do know is I was not looking to buy a new piece of equipment, have it shipped here, assemble it and then have to try to repair it.

ProForm response

Ken

Sorry the hybrid unit shipped to you has required more attention than expected. We’re sure you're eager to begin your exercises. Let’s get your equipment working.

We would like to look into the warranty and see if a technician is available to assist you with this repair.

Please contact us via Facebook Messenger on our ProForm page. Our Member Care service can look up your account from there and provide assistance.

Thanks - ProForm

ProForm Fitness author review by Mark Barroso

ProForm treadmills are the official treadmill of the Boston Marathon, and many of the athletes competing in the race use ProForm equipment to train. This company is owned by ICON Health and Fitness, which also produces NordicTrack fitness equipment.

• Most models are fairly inexpensive: ProForm offers budget treadmills for less than $1,000, and these lower-end treadmills come with 18 programs so users aren’t missing a lot by not saving up for a higher-end machine.

• All models are iFit compatible: Users who have an iFit membership can integrate it easily with ProForm machines.

• Round watts meter: LED lights light up around a circle, showing how much power the user is outputting while exercising. The three workout zones of the circle are endurance, tempo or peak. Some models include this watts meter, which is ideal for interval training.

• Lots of programs: No matter what a user’s exercise needs are, he or she should be able to meet them using one of 38 ProForm’s programs.

• Hybrid machines: For consumers looking for a multi-purpose machine, ProForm makes a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/elliptical called the Hybrid Trainer and a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/rower called the Dual Trainer.

by Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

ProForm Company Information