ProForm

ProForm
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.44/5

ProForm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Fitness?

Original review: July 8, 2020

I ordered my elliptical on Feb 24, 2020. Today is July 8th and the elliptical has still not shipped. I am currently on hold (20 minutes and counting) being transferred to a different department. I've already been disconnected once. While holding I am looking at the email they sent me on June 16th saying the elliptical would be in stock and ship on July 6th. The first response I got today was re-stock and ship on August 27th. Yes, a full 6 months after placing the order.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I am currently trying one of the 10 phone numbers they have on their website due to my shipment still not arriving for over a month now. Very unreliable, hard to reach, they will cut the phone on you after waiting for 1 hour on hold. As might as well tell the customers they just want their money and they've been scammed and will probably never receive any equipment. Working customer service myself in the past, I know things can get chaotic, but to treat someone like this and offer this trash service is a new level low achieved.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I bought a treadmill along with the mat and kit back in May with a promised delivery date of June 4th which came and went and of course, no treadmill. I've tried calling the "deliver" company and was put on hold for 45 minutes and then they hung up. I tried the email address and it was fake. I go onto the ProForm live chat every day and they know NOTHING. No one can give me an answer where my $2000 treadmill and accessories are. Go to Walmart and get a Sunny Health product and save money and time. I only went to this company because a friend recommended it but her treadmill was a hand me down so she didn't have to deal with this crap. I suppose I will eventually get it and it had better be in perfect shape.

Original review: May 26, 2020

If you are looking to buy any exercise equipment, my advice to you is to please trust the other reviews and use ANY other company than Proform. I ordered my product in APRIL and here we are approaching June and I STILL do not have it. Of course, I got a treadmill a few weeks ago, but it came dented, broken, scratched, and missing pieces. How a legitimate company can try to pass this $1500+ product to a customer as feasible is beyond me. But it gets better.

Try calling them. I kid you not, you will wait on hold for over 5 hours! Yes that's right. I let my phone sit all day to see how long it would take for someone to answer, and lo and behold, after 5 hours someone picked up! But their customer service is rude, unfriendly, and unhelpful. They say it's not handled by their department so they'll transfer you. Then you'll wait on hold for another few hours. They'll close and you'll try back the next day to the other department.... only for them to say it's not handled by this department either! They'll soothe you by telling you they will give you a 5% credit...which NEVER has processed. They lie left and right. They show no appreciation for my time and won't for yours either. I have never met a more unfriendly and unhelpful customer service. If you want any piece of fitness equipment, please avoid the trouble and use literally ANY other company.

Original review: April 15, 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I bought a rower that arrived in destroyed packaging and parts missing. I've tried every method to contact the company without any success. I have tried to call the credit card company I signed up to finance it for and I am unable to contact anyone. Please, do not thrown your money way, this company needs to be shut down! Now I need to find out how to legally dispute this new credit account.

Original review: April 4, 2020

I purchased a 495 CSE earlier this last Monday for about $700. I was told that it would take one to three business days to ship. Fast forward to Thursday evening, it still hasn't shipped! I contacted customer care via online chat, and spoke to a woman (I forgot her name). Her response: "It should ship any day now." Nah, really?

I checked again the following day (Friday). I tried calling customer care, and since there was a long wait time due to increased demand (understandably so), I requested a call back. I received a call-back 27 minutes later, but my call dropped. I ended up chatting with a customer care representative by the name of Shuweii. I asked him about my order, and he told me "I apologize Jeremy, the 495 CSE it our of stock". Yes, THOSE were his words. He told me that model won't be available for another few months and proceeded to offer to sell me more expensive models, but I ended up cancelling the order altogether. It doesn't make sense they would have items in stock when you order them but not have them anymore after your order is being processed! Coincidence? I think not! Take my advice: Buy from a reputable store. It may cost more money, but it is so worth it. These guys are horrible!

Original review: April 1, 2020

We bought the ProForm treadmill from Walmart. I didn't do my usual research. It didn't work as expected from the first day. Never could talk to a person at ProForm, even though I spent more than a half hour on hold. Then we moved to a new house. The persons helping us pack and move took the treadmill apart and couldn't remember how to put it back together. I ask for someone to come help us. They said a technician would call us, but that never happened. Last I heard from them. They sure cashed my check on time though. I have to wonder if ProForm is scamming.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Proform upright bike console not working after six months of purchased. I called the company directly they expect me to fix the console by sending a new one. What's the purpose of the warranty. Poor service. Now I got the part. Don't know how to install it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Ordered a HIIT trainer pro on Dec 27th 2019 and it's Feb 5th today. Have not received the product yet. Talking to help desk takes forever. Have received my first bill on time though. Would have left 0 star rating if possible. Will never order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

My Rower arrived broken and am being told that I need to fix it. Called multiple time asking for someone to explain why I’m responsible to fix a machine that they sent broken. Machine still broken, I can’t get a hold of anyone in returns and I just received a bill. Never again!! Good thing I cancelled the HIIT machine before it was shipped.

ProForm Company Information