ProForm

ProForm

4.1/5 (61 ratings)

About ProForm

ProForm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Fitness?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I wanted an exercise bike because I don't like using a gym. The option to exercise from home fits my lifestyle so much better. I'm a larger woman and this bike is sturdy & easy for me to use. It was easy to assemble following the QR code video. I like that I can use the app to track my workouts and progress to stay motivated. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest opinion.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I recently received a Proform brand spin bike in exchange for my honest feedback and I am highly impressed with the quality of it. Very sturdy, adjustable seat and handlebars, quiet ride, smooth pedalling. I am definitely reviewing other available options to purchase in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

The recumbent bike is amazing. It has a sleek design that fits well in my patio. I can watch the kids play while I sweat. The design makes it fun to get a good workout in an efficient way. The bike makes the most of my effort to help me get a good workout in a short amount of time. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest review. I love this bike. It makes working out easy for a busy working mom who is still in school!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I am very happy with my experience and will continue with this company from here on out! The equipment is very well made and will last for a long time with no problem. Easy to use and easy to move if needed. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. They now have a consumer for life!

Jolene

Thank you! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new exercise equipment.

Please reach out to us any time if you need some help. We are rooting for you!

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I was always scared of repeating the same thing over and over again and getting bored. Not knowing how to challenge myself always made me have this stop and start relationship with exercise. Getting a ProForm elliptical has been a huge impact in my life. I have now been steadily exercising for 2 weeks! It doesn't seem like much but usually it's only a couple of days per month. In full disclosure I got this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I recently bought a Proform Carbon spin bike and I am so glad I did. I had my eye on Peloton for a while but the price was out of my budget. This proform bike is exactly what I wanted!! Fits my budget + everything you would expect. It’s a great brand and has very high quality products. I have been using this bike some past few weeks and I am very pleased to say that it meets all my requirements.

The design of the bike is very contemporary and provides me an option to place my iPad right in front of me while cycling. The pedals comes with a protective cover and acts as a layer of additional safety. The bike is steady and sturdy. The handle bar design provides me the flexibility to cycle both while standing or in sitting position. I love the fact that it comes along with a set of 3 pound dumbbells which can be placed right behind the seat. I was given this bike at a discounted price for providing my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

When I got mine I had to put it together. Didn’t take me long at all to get it all together and adjust it for me and within 30 min I was already ready to go to start my workout. It makes me so happy that I don’t have to go to the gym now.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I am enjoying my bike and I am finding it very easy to use and very motivating. It was easy to set up and the customer service has been great so far. I am happy with my purchase and the easiness of the bike!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I have nothing but great things to say about Proform! When Covid hit and all the gyms closed I got so discouraged I knew I had to do something! I chose to go with the treadmill first because it seemed like the easiest to stick with and I became obsessed! Super high quality and well made! Fast forward a few months I was given the opportunity for a discounted Proform bike in exchange for my unbiased opinion and I jumped knowing the quality! It was so easy to put together and the instructions were so clear I was spinning in no time! This was the perfect addition to my Proform collection and coupled with iFit it has kept me so much healthier and so much happier during such a unprecedented time in history!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Very Disappointed with my new treadmill. Less than 3 weeks and it's not working. Screen goes white. Called customer service. Said console needs to be replaced.

Proform is not worth it considering the lost days of exercise routine and the disappointment. Have had other Proform treadmills for more than 10 years but would not buy another Proform since all of them come with smart technology and I'm disappointed with Proform's smart technology treadmills.

S

We’re sorry the treadmill unit you received needed a replacement console. We are sure your replacement will come soon and rectify the situation to your satisfaction so you can resume your exercise routine.

If you have further questions about the process of this repair, please contact us via Facebook messenger and our team will be happy to help.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I received my bike for a minimized rate in exchange for my impartial opinion. That being said, I have had it almost a month and have been able to incorporate it in my daily schedule with the iFit ap. The bike is easy to use for both my short stature (5'1) and to adjust for my husband (6'1). I love having the water bottle holder, the straps to secure my shoes and the tablet holder for watching the workout of the day. The bike is quality and took less than an hour to put together.

Monica

Way to get a consistent daily schedule going for your workouts. We’re glad we can be a part of your fitness routine, and that you and your husband have both found it easy to use.

Please reach out to us in a Facebook DM if you ever have questions. We’re here for you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I love Proform. They have the best products out there. I have used my equipment multiple times throughout the week. They go above and beyond for their customers and have been so satisfied with my purchases. I received a discounted product for my honest feedback

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I set up my elliptical on my owl within an hour and a half. I had a small issue with the machine not sending data to my phone, so I contacted customer service and they responded quickly and fixed the problem with just one communication. They were very polite and courteous and I was very pleased with the outcome. The machine works great now and I am enjoying my usage! I received the product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I love my ProForm bike and treadmill. Both are amazing quality and offer the great iFit programs. When I received my treadmill, I had an issue with the screen, but they promptly fixed the issue and I had the replacement part within a few days. I 100% recommend any ProForm products.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I was looking for a good exercise bike and couldn't be happier after getting the ProForm Bike. Its assembly was super easy and the best part is the size can really fit anywhere. I have it in my bedroom and it doesn't feel like I lost any space. Additionally being able to pair my iFit workout with my ProForm bike has been a lifesaver. It keeps me motivated to get up every day and go for a ride. A product discount was given to me for taking the time to share my authentic feedback in this review.

Cynthia

We’re happy you found the assembly of this bike easy and the size convenient. iFIT is a great motivator and we’re glad it has assisted you in your daily ride.

Reach out to us anytime via Facebook messenger if you have questions. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Been watching Proform commercials for a while now and really liked what they offered. Item shipped and arrived quickly. The bike was packaged so well in the box – the shipping company destroyed the box and I for sure thought it would be damaged, but it wasn’t. I was highly impressed right then. Very easy to put together – only 1 person needed and less than an hour and it was ready to start exercises! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Wonderful customer service received. I had a glitch setting up the program up for my elliptical and support got right on it and solved it in 10 minutes, even followed up a week later to make sure it was still working. Great service and quality product, highly recommend. I received a discount in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I am really enjoying my new treadmill with the iFit membership. This treadmill is exactly what I was looking for (lightweight/compact/affordable). Having a treadmill at home has made it much easier for me to get workouts in with the kids home. My 10 year old daughter has been enjoying the treadmill too!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

The mechanics of the elliptical/bike worked fine after I put it together. The console did not work, so I contacted the phone number provided. The console will not register readings, but does show zeros where readings would appear if working properly. I spoke to the representative who was courteous and helpful. He arranged for a new wiring harness to be sent which I have received. He also called and left a message advising me to follow the instruction manual and try adjusting the reed located at the rear of the trainer. After laying on the floor for some time trying different adjustments of the reed, I gave it up.

Moving on to trying to install the new wiring harness requires disassembly and reassembly of the front part of the trainer since the wiring cannot be fed through the tubes going from the top to the underside of the trainer. I haven't completed the installation yet, because I had to quit for awhile, out of frustration. I don't know if the new wiring will fix the problem once I get the wiring installed. What I do know is I was not looking to buy a new piece of equipment, have it shipped here, assemble it and then have to try to repair it.

Ken

Sorry the hybrid unit shipped to you has required more attention than expected. We’re sure you're eager to begin your exercises. Let’s get your equipment working.

We would like to look into the warranty and see if a technician is available to assist you with this repair.

Please contact us via Facebook Messenger on our ProForm page. Our Member Care service can look up your account from there and provide assistance.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

After my husband's work gym was shut down we started looking for options for at home. We already had the weights covered but he wanted a cardio option. We decided on the ProForm space saving treadmill because we are very limited on space. It's super basic which was really all we needed and with the added bonus of it folding up we were not sacrificing space. We have been exceptionally happy with our decision. The treadmill works like a dream and with nothing super fancy it is just what we needed to get some cardio in daily. Our kids have even enjoyed walking on it (with supervision) to get a little exercise themselves. It has truly been an excellent addition to our very small gym. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Great customer service experience. The rep was incredibly helpful and resolution was quick. Item came in as expected and instructions/parts were easy to follow. Quality equipment at a fraction of the cost.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I've had the Power Tower for a couple of months and it has really improved my exercise routine. It's really sturdy but it has places to bolt it down if I wanted to. The back and armrests are padded well. It was easy to put together as long as you follow the instructions carefully. I'm terrible with directions. I called ProForm customer service when I couldn't figure out how to put the pull up bar on and they had me fixed up in a few minutes. I received this product at a reduced cost in exchange for my honest opinion.

Angela

It's wonderful to play a part in improving your exercise routine.

We're happy our Member Care could offer you needed assistance with completing assembly.

Please reach out to us anytime via Facebook Messenger if you have questions.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: July 29, 2021

I had never had a treadmill before and during COVID I needed something to help with my health but also my confidence. I ordered a top of the line ProForm and needed some help with not only set up but how to use it. They were so helpful over the phone and really helped me feel like I could not only use this workout machine but could rise above. The positivity this company provided came at a very important time in my life and I cannot be more appreciative.

Original review: July 28, 2021

What a wonderful company. My Proform Treadmill came quickly. Having this treadmill while the gyms are closed during this pandemic has really helped me and my daughter. The Programs they have with it are great. My daughter loves to run. I tell you she runs and enjoys this so much. Their customer service is outstanding. I needed some help setting up my subscription and they responded quickly and walked me through what I needed to do. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: July 27, 2021

First the bike arrived broken, which I discovered after paying a ridiculous amount extra to have delivered to a specific room. It was horrible to unbox and worse to assemble. Then to discover the part to attach the handles was broken within the handlebar holder. Also the seat adjustment was broken. Customer service told me I had to re-box and leave out front, now remember I paid extra to have it delivered to a certain room, because I leave alone and couldn’t lift such a heavy object myself...but go ahead and bring it outside, or “ask a neighbor” they said.

After hours on the phone to get a new bike and to have it installed for free considering I’ve been inconvenienced for over a month waiting for a new machine, we came to the agreement I would pay for install and then they would give me a 10% discount to cover the price of install, which that discount hasn’t showed up yet. New bike arrives, they put it in said room and put it together, for my 10% discount. Guess what!?!? Seat adjustment is broken. After using the bike for a week, it suddenly stops work and goes to a blank white screen.

Tech support has me reset with the hidden reset port, with an earring. Then, you have to hold down the reset and plug back in at the same time, remember how I live alone? This is insane, please find a different company, they could care less if they deliver quality products and if the customer is satisfied. I wish I would have saved up longer for a Peloton, I have seen nothing but rave reviews on their site.

Cori

Thank you for your in-depth review. As the manufacturer, we are sorry for the difficulties you have faced in receiving a fully working bike.

The experience you have shared is not typical and we want to make sure you receive the proper service and working unit you deserve. To assist you further, please message us directly on Facebook so we can take a closer look into your situation and provide you with a solution.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: July 21, 2021

I moved to Washington from Arizona. I needed to create a small gym in our spare bedroom so I needed something more compact. I researched several treadmills and decided on the ProForm Cadence Compact 500 folding treadmill. This is the perfect size. I absolutely love this treadmill. I really like that it has the inclined for more health benefits. It was pretty easy for my husband For my husband to assemble and the instructions were well written. When we have guests we can just fold it up so it is out of the way. Great value for the price. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: July 20, 2021

This bike has been the best bike that we have ever owned throughout the years! It has made me motivated to get up and workout. The iFit program that comes with it is totally a life changer on its own. Even my 8 year old wants to get on because of the big screen ahah. It is adjustable for the entire family and a plus is that the iFit membership can have several people on it doing different workouts! We are more than pleased to get this bike! I was given a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Been going through covid trying to keep fit. Short and tall of it the weld failed on the frame of my elliptical. ProForm said it was not part of the frame even though it holds major part of machine together. Warranty worthless as is customer service. Never ever again. Please don't buy one. You will throw it away. This wasn't heavily used or abused . The frame simply could not handle task. Also heart monitor and cal burn displays are extremely inaccurate.

Darren

We want to apologize that the welding on your elliptical has failed. This situation is very uncommon and we understand that this can be frustrating. We stand behind our products and the warranties that are included with each unit.

Your full satisfaction with our products and services are very important to us. Send us a direct message on Facebook so we can take a closer look into your warranty and help you with this.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: July 12, 2021

I was specifically looking for a compact treadmill. This ProForm Cadence Compact 500 is really well suited for my small home gym. It can also easily fold to save space. The instruction was clear and straightforward. Packaging could have been better particularly on corner sides when shipping. A small part of the treadmill bent; thankfully it was easily fixable and does not compromise the functionality.

Nothing beats getting out of bed and not having to leave the house to get to a gym/health club quality workout especially when you are busy. A free iFit membership for 30 days is also included which has lots of statistics. Overall this compact product is perfect for a busy life and a small room. iFit is an amazing company! Great and responsive customer support. I feel motivated to be the best version of myself. Disclaimer: I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 30, 2021

I spent over $3,000. The machines come with ifit for 3 years. They then kept my cc information and charged me later fraudulently. They refuse to refund my money and take the machines back after I told them I want them gone. I have yet to even open the boxes or use any features on either machine I ordered. It has been infuriating dealing with their support people. One of who even told me on the phone that I should just sell the treadmill on my end in lieu of a refund. Their returns department then said it wasn’t them who charged/stole the money but a different department who set up charge in error.

I don’t care how great the machines could have been at this point I haven’t even used and am being fraudulently charged after the fact for services I never agreed to or used as the membership is supposed to come with devices. In addition they kept my card information without permission and still have yet to refund. It hasn’t even been 45 days since they were delivered and I don’t trust this company one bit. I would highly recommend NOT buying anything from PROFORM or their related companies due to this horrible treatment and service.

Sable

Sorry for any misunderstandings with your purchase.

Free iFIT subscription offers vary by product and promotion. The longest membership promo is 12 months. We are legally obligated to obtain an opt-in registration before any monthly subscription fees can be charged.

Depending on how this purchase was financed, it’s possible the charges may be from a third party financing company.

Please message us on Facebook so we can further investigate your situation.

Thanks -ProForm